Lvl 59.57 Wizard 217/219/263 Full Boss TET Dandelion TET Kzarka DUO Ogre CHeap HMU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Josh1223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 59.57 Wizard 217/219/263 Full Boss TET Dandelion TET Kzarka DUO Ogre CHeap HMU

The main character on the account is a level 59.57 wizard. He has full boss armor including TET Kzarka, TET Dandelion, and DUO Ogre Ring. All-together the net worth of the account is well over 7 bil. About 275 mil is liquid silver right now, but a large portion could be liquidated into pure silver pretty easily.
    Over $1000 has been spent on the pearl store. The wizard has multiple costumes including all the lifeskill costumes and a ghillie suit. He also has every pearl and loyalty weight increase, and some inventory increases. I have 4 T3 pets and 1 T1 pet, as well as 5 storage maids on the account. I've bought a bunch of storage spaces, 10 character slots, and worker lodging as well. The account has 67 workers, many of them are artisans. I also have 2 T8 Horsess, (Male and Female), the male has every skill except Fore Chop, Hind Kick, and Caution.
    There are 7 of the 7 day Kamaysylve blessings, 4 7 day combat books, and 7500 Loyalty Points.

Main Info
    Other info - Album on Imgur Add me in skype to Discuss or to talk about prices: joshmartinez1223

Storage
    Storages - Album on Imgur

Horses
    Horses - Album on Imgur

Lvl 59.57 Wizard 217/219/263 Full Boss TET Dandelion TET Kzarka DUO Ogre CHeap HMU
    baja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a price in mind? I am very interested.