All servers/powerlvl/safest taxi silver farming/0,6$ per million//no log in/password menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dorsai85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All servers/powerlvl/safest taxi silver farming/0,6$ per million//no log in/password

I provide 100% safe farming all done by hand. I dont use any bots (check my feedbacks). You can be lower lvl too (30+) with poor eq, but price can be little higher... Standard price is 0,6$ per 1 million silver for all servers... I know all good spots and play a lot at nights thats why i can farm silver for you when you are sleeping.

Even if you have less then 100 AP on lvl 40+ i dont charge more per 1 million like other farmers and im faster then any of them...

Minimum speed is 5M+ silver per hour (depends on your eq, nodes it can be a lot more or little less)...

I already got few clients who regularly buy silver/powerlvling from me and are happy with my service...

For EU server only special service:

If you are looking for someone to farm silver for you, but you are afraid of giving your log in/password info and are afraid of ban or your account being stolen there is new method of silver farming for you. I provide taxi farming in party with me. You not need to have any enchanted eq or even be high lvl. 20-30 lvl is enough. i will take you to high lvl areas and farm silver for you, all you need to do is pick up items from ground. My own character is top geared and i can take you to best spots in game to provide fast, effective farming speed (8M+ per hour)...

Why using this method? Cause its 100% safe and legal and there is no risk for you...

For lvl 50+ i provide afk powerlvling too using same method, you leave your char in spot i show you and go to sleep or afk while i exp your character in party.

Powerlevel

Powerlevel

Powerlvling 50-55 - 1 day 30$
    Powerlvling 55-56 - 1 day 30$
    Powerlvling 56-57 - 1-2 days 80$
    Powerlvling 57-58 - 2-5 days 200$
    Powerlvling 58-59 - 7-12 days 340$
    Powerlvling 59-60 - skype

If you are interested in my offer pls add me on skype first- dorsai22

I accept paypal or bitcoin payment.
    Last edited by Dorsai85; 03-04-2017 at 04:53 PM.

All servers/powerlvl/safest taxi silver farming/0,6$ per million//no log in/password
    robleonix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so its like 6.00 per 10 million even on taxi i get the silver and can pick what i want is taht it ?