● BDO NA/EU 100% Hand Services!! Power Leveling ● menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Noviusprice's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

● BDO NA/EU 100% Hand Services!! Power Leveling ●

We are a dedicated team of proffessional players with years of experience in mmo games. We stand against the use of hacks , bots and exploits , and also false advertising , obnoxious spamming or any other way of influencing players ingame . This means your account will be handled with care and it won`t be at risk of getting banned as we only resort to grinding and questing while leveling your character.

100% Secure
    Professional leveling team, hand leveling is the only way we offer to ensure maximum safety for your account.

100% Professional
    We are a professional leveling team that not only pay for play but also enjoy the games our self due our experienced from playing the games our self we can give best professional leveling service and fast delivery.

100% Satisfaction
    Everyone can customize their own personal leveling service and progress with us on our website!!

Check our website!!

All Items and gold will stay on your account.

Payment Method: Paypal/Skrill/Wmz/Bitcoin/G2A Pay

Contact Information:
    To add me : Use the Skype button below to add me, or sent me a private message with your skype.
    When i add you : I always sent a Private Message before i contact you.

Power Leveling Terms

- Leveling is done by hand
    - If the account gets banned during leveling, i will compensate you 100% refund.
    Last edited by Noviusprice; 06-08-2016 at 08:03 AM.

● BDO NA/EU 100% Hand Services!! Power Leveling ●