Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Employing Someone To Write A Bot

Hi Guys

Please read the whole thing before posting you can do it because this isn't a task for the weak minded, this is a very big tasks as it will require a lot effort, think this carefully before saying yes or not.

So i want a bot created that is similar to the following bot - Bot of Legends - Dominate your enemies. Dominate the League.

Before continuing go to YouTube, go to the website and search everything you need to know about the product, as you will need to understand what i need before I say yep okay lets do it.

Okay now that you have some idea on what bot of legends does, I need something similar to that functionality for Heroes of the storm - Heroes of the Storm Official Game Site

Now i dont need the login or i am not going to sell this product its just for personal use so getting the functionality of the bot of legends is what I am looking for, not the capabilities of having other people script for me or anything like that, so think bot of legends on its own, standalone version, used for personal use and has a library of scripts available.

The most important thing is it has to be able to inject into the game in a secure manner so its not a joke and i dont want this to be taken lightly,

I am willing to pay a decent amount to create this as I do not have time but have the funds to do it.

Employing Someone To Write A Bot