n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

[MINESWEEPER BOT]Works on win7/vista

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Minesweeper bot

Ok so I'm learning C++ atm, have worked with vb quite much and wanted to step up to more powerful coding language. So after reading / watching many tutorials I thought it's time to use the information and try to make something neat with the information I've received.

So, what I did is minesweeper bot. I think I successed pretty well, for first "bigger" project :P There are couple of bugs with the bot, not with that it couldn't solve the minesweeper, but with that it sometimes bugs when it's already solved the map -> It keeps clicking the next mine flagging spot and when the game is already over it loops and doesn't stop

The code may be a bit incoherent(?) if you manage to look it up. I'll give you the link for video which shows the bot, and that version of bot is pretty much old already - I've made it a bit more efficient.

NOTE:

It won't work in older minesweeper versions than Vista, because it scans the minesweeper "map" with constant color values. And it only works if you've set the minesweeper map to green & the window is as small as it could be.

Video
    Source(btw some comments may be in finnish)
    Exe

Any critique w/e are appreciated
    Last edited by Lezor; 08-31-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Legendary

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    1 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Instead of using pixels, you should try and use memory reading to make a bot to do it =P I'm sure you could also have it detect where the mines are via memory reading, but... yeah.

New User
    CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Great, fun project!
    Oh, and I love finnish.
    Minš opiskelen suomea.