Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people who used this are stupid, but posting it just to have fun seeing all the stupid people getting banned is close to a scam....thought this site doesn't support scams and actions should be taken against such behavior.
    Last edited by PetjePuck; 03-04-2015 at 12:33 AM.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PetjePuck View Post
    people who used this are stupid, but posting it just to have fun seeing all the stupid people getting banned is close to a scam....thought this site doesn't support scams and actions should be taken against such behavior.
    Right, but the fact that some people thought they would be able to get away with this kind of exploit is mind boggling.

Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    -repped. This is an exploiting community. Everyone here knows the risks associated with these kinds of exploits. Like lilsniff said, it sounds like you got perma banned and didn't expect it to happen. Even if you don't play WoW, RAOV releasing an awesome exploit like they did is exactly the kind of stuff this community was founded on - amazing exploits being released to the public. If you don't like their exploit, feel free to go to another Forum.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

screwuptime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went on sort of a rampage, but if you look at my posts, my first ever post is thanking RAOV for their work.

Wish this was more of a community than a survival of the fittest, elitist group. Us against the world, I didn't understand why such a guaranteed ban exploit was deliberately posted with bold letters "Not Much Time Left To Use This Exploit." Instead they could have warned how High risk going ahead with it was. After subbing to the site and accessing much of the elite sections, I saw the dedication contributors were putting towards the comm. It enraged me to hear rumors that intentions of releasing the exploit to the public was to get the "stupid" people banned, a troll effort. It amazes me to see legendaries and contributors with neon usernames and thousands of posts swift to take their anger out by leaving infractions and negative reputations along with nasty comments on my profile when this picture has two sides to it and there are a lot of people hurt by using the exp. I would give you certain folks negative reps and bad comments on your profiles too if I could, I just don't have the ego to bring out the need for it when the whole story is already out there.
    Last edited by screwuptime; 03-09-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by screwuptime View Post
    Went on sort of a rampage, but if you look at my posts, my first ever post is thanking RAOV for their work.

Wish this was more of a community than a survival of the fittest, elitist group. Us against the world, I didn't understand why such a guaranteed ban exploit was deliberately posted with bold letters "Not Much Time Left To Use This Exploit." Instead they could have warned how High risk going ahead with it was. After subbing to the site and accessing much of the elite sections, I saw the dedication contributors were putting towards the comm. It enraged me to hear rumors that intentions of releasing the exploit to the public was to get the "stupid" people banned, a troll effort. It amazes me to see legendaries and contributors with neon usernames and thousands of posts swift to take their anger out by leaving infractions and negative reputations along with nasty comments on my profile when this picture has two sides to it and there are a lot of people hurt by using the exp. I would give you certain folks negative reps and bad comments on your profiles too if I could, I just don't have the ego to bring out the need for it when the whole story is already out there.
    Well actually, to clarify why the exploit was released by RAoV was not to ban all the stupid people. In reality RAoV had no idea how many people would be banned, or if any. We cannot determine what blizzard will do, but besides the point, RAoV released the exploit to simply have blizzard look into the matter rather than look into our other work.

The people who got banned are just a by-product of RAoVs real intentions to keep blizz occupied. It was really funny to see all the people complain, but you have to understand this community is not always out for your best interest, especially when you can't make common sense decisions like using a public hack on accounts you care about.
    Last edited by Xecis; 03-06-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123