0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CC]...

CC for the sig below and also, how to improve.

After Sharpen:

Thanks
    -TBC
    Last edited by Krunkage; 01-25-2009 at 06:03 PM.

[CC]...
    Clain's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stock looks blurry... sharpen it up near the chin and neck. Then the only other thing I don't like is that it looks like you put an outter glow on the stock which doesn't look good.

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No outter glow on the stock and yeah, i forgot to sharpen before i uploaded >.<

worldslayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is a huge signature o.O. Looking good though. sharpen up the face and i think your set

n00b GFX artistAn artist must be willing to criticize their own work.

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Dont make your render fit your sig, make your sig fit your render" - Piersd.

I'll sharpen it now. Ty again!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheBigC View Post
    "Dont make your render fit your sig, make your sig fit your render" - Piersd.

I'll sharpen it now. Ty again!
    o.O either that is sarcasm or he is the first person i have ever heard say that.

Perhaps it is just my standard, I know most people stick to a somewhat generic size since most forums have a max size limit.

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by worldslayer View Post
    o.O either that is sarcasm or he is the first person i have ever heard say that.

Perhaps it is just my standard, I know most people stick to a somewhat generic size since most forums have a max size limit.
    Well the thing is i didnt want to make the render too small, i wanted it to be the biggest thing in the sig and i didnt want to take the top of her head off to make it the biggest thing in there and make it small. If you understand what i mean :S

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheBigC View Post
    Well the thing is i didnt want to make the render too small, i wanted it to be the biggest thing in the sig and i didnt want to take the top of her head off to make it the biggest thing in there and make it small. If you understand what i mean :S
    i fully understand what you mean. I was just noting that it is kinda big for a siggy imom its more like a banner imo

Lith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool stuff +Rep

CarlosJ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol im 99% sure that is not sarcasm. what piersd said is part of the pure basics within sig making, and is where many go wrong, hence probably why he pointed it out.
    incase you stil dont understand take this example: i make a sig, with bubbles, blue in colour, (so probably has an underwaterish feel to it) but then ontop of this i plonk a flaming racing car render. it doesnt fit does it?
    whereas if you started with the flaming racing car render, you would work around it, adding likeminded colours, and effects to the sig to make it fit.

now ot : firstly imo the new one is sharpened too much where you have done it.
    i actually really like the concept and feel that this piece has, however it just feels a bit missmatched in parts, e.g. some of the colours, brushes and general messiness within the bottom part of the sig.
    you have a large canvas so use it all, if you arent going to use it all the shrink youre render proportionately so that it fits within the sig. because atm you have a very large render, which would be fine but the rest of the sigs elements are soo small they are overshadowed and as such irrelevant.

it looks like youve started a bit of work with a light source within youre brushing/smudging in the background, continue this and accentuate it more.
    get rid of the outer glow soo much, or lower the thickness of it, or change the colour of the outer glow on some of youre lines to white/yellow so its not the same colour as the line you are glowing to give a contrast.
    i like youre colour combinations with the orange, and the complementive colours however they are so blurred they do not draw any attention. the render is the focal point because of its sheer size, but has no depth, you need to sharpen parts of the render slightly for depth, and and some light to it and the piece. this can be easily done with the burn/dodge tool. lastly i think either shrink youre render so it doesnt look so out of place, or increase the size of youre other elements at the bottom and sharpen those in the foreground slightly so they provide a realistic feel of depth.

overall i think it does have have some nice possibilities its just a bit unbablanced atm with sizing and depth that i think you could perhaps adjust

edit: oops didnt look as big while writing it, meh
    Last edited by CarlosJ; 01-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Love isn't an emotion or an instinct - it is an Art

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahem, carlosJ, I certainly don't mean to go head to head with you, but I was more so talking about the size, you can adjust your render to fit a sig size, and still ad the effects in after...

I guess I just don't see what your saying when it comes to the size of the signature o.O

CarlosJ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahem, carlosJ, I certainly don't mean to go head to head with you, but I was more so talking about the size, you can adjust your render to fit a sig size, and still ad the effects in after...

I guess I just don't see what your saying when it comes to the size of the signature o.O

lol i wasnt trying to go to head to head with you atall

well if im honest i wasnt replying to all of youre quote, i was only replying to the part regarding "was piersds post sarcasm" youre part regarding "sig size" i didnt object to or anything, the rest of my comment was to do with Thebigc's sig rather than youre post
    i wasnt talking about Thebigc's sig size in context towards youre comment it was merely a post regarding his sig, it has no relevence to youre post except i started my post with a reply to youre comment regarding something piersd said

Love isn't an emotion or an instinct - it is an Art

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you weren't I just didn't want to make it sound like I was

I understand your post completely I just thought you were kinda off topic somewhat since you quoted me . I considered it sarcasm when it came to size, not with sig making in general.

sorry for the misunderstanding

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty for the cc, will work with it