[Exploit] Unlimted Free Tokens and Chuck E Cheeze! menu

User Tag List

XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit] Unlimted Free Tokens and Chuck E Cheeze!

I figure this can go in "gaming chat" cause it pertains to free arcade games
    figured this out today when I was at "Chuck E Cheeze" (popular Pizza/arcade chain in the USA) with my family.

If your local Chuck E Cheeze has one of these machines you can get unlimited tokens with only an investment of about a dollar. Try it! We played all day for $1 today.

1- Find a machine called "Chuck E's ID generator" It is a machine that takes your photograph, then prints a little toy ID card out (like a police ID, or Fireman ID etc.. for little kids)
    2- Have your photo taken and select the "police" template
    3- what people do not realize is that on the back of the police ID it says "Redeem at counter for 10 tokens"
    4- Print out the ID, or print out about 4 of them- Take it to the main counter where you buy tokens when you come in, and redeem the ID card for 10 tokens
    5- Rinse, Repeat, play all night

There is no limitation on this (currently), I even asked the manager if this was normally something people did at the end of the night, she responded "NO mostly little children use the machine, and they just think the picture is cute so they take it home etc"

Make fun all you want, but if you get stuck going to Chuck E'z wit your family for a bday party or something, why not play unlimited free arcade games all night?

NOTE: Tokens CANNOT be redeemed for quarters, I tried... so this is no good for IRL money, but certainly a handy IRL exploit for an otherwise boring/expensive evening!

[Exploit] Unlimted Free Tokens and Chuck E Cheeze!
    jmulhern345's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rather amusing.
    1 dollar = 10 coins. Not free, if i read this correctly.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmulhern345 View Post
    rather amusing.
    1 dollar = 10 coins. Not free, if i read this correctly.

its not a dollar.. I just suggested a dollar to start with. 1 dollar= 40 tokens (i token gives you a voucher for 10 free tokens)
    therefor if you invested a token you could theoretically get 10... then convert all those 10 into 10 more each (100 total)
    I didnt personally get asked to stop so it was free for me all day, but I could see a manager limiting this really easily.... what I did is I tried to go to a different employee each time I cashed one in (I was also doing them 4 at a time, which is why I suggested a dollar. Going up a few times with 4 each time looks a bit better than going up for 10 every 10 min lol)

TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres a better use for the tokens. They are basically the size of a dollar coin and can be used at vending machines. Take your coins to a vending machine and drop 1 in and hit the change button.
    When you buy tokens they cost 1 dollar for 4 I think. so thats .25->1$ .75$ profit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TechnoKilla View Post
    Heres a better use for the tokens. They are basically the size of a dollar coin and can be used at vending machines. Take your coins to a vending machine and drop 1 in and hit the change button.
    When you buy tokens they cost 1 dollar for 4 I think. so thats .25->1$ .75$ profit
    and if you used my method to get 100 tokens for $1, you could have $750. I believe scamming for money is not allowed though so im not going to suggest that. Just an innocent method to get free arcade gameplay :-)