0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damo Presents his... GTA IV Review for the 360

I will cover the online multiplayer aspects of the game after it officially comes out because i don't want to get banned from Xbox Live.

Plot: Niko Bellic is Eastern European, between 28 and 32 years of age and has come to Liberty City to pursue the "American Dream". Niko was persuaded to move to Liberty City by his cousin Roman, who claimed in multiple e-mails to Niko that he was living a fabulous life, with a mansion, women, hot tubs and sports cars. Roman's claims turn out to be lies to hide his own failures, however, and in reality he only owns a small taxi business, which he wants Niko to work for.

Story: The game has a pretty good story that incorporates many different characters and keeps you wanting more. The story of the game flows through missions, side missions and Dates.

Story: 8.5/10 – The story is pretty good but it could be better.
    Last edited by Reflection; 12-18-2010 at 06:16 AM.

Damo Presents his... GTA IV Review for the 360