Need suggestions for a decent free MMO. menu

User Tag List

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need suggestions for a decent free MMO.

So, I was recently whacked with the ban hammer on LOTR for being racist while trying to explain that LOTR dwarves are Asexual and don't need a female to procreate and concieve children.

After recieving this ban I immediately contacted Turbine on their lack of support for education on MMOs. Afterwhich they decided to boost my 1 day ban to a 3 day ban.

Now without my favored MMO, and too broke from umemployment to have a job I am going utterly mad.

Now to ask the population on MMOwned, is there another good free MMO out there? I've tried rapplez, gunz, shiaya, doofus, maple story, and a few others. In return to the previous mentioned titles I absolutely disliked them. Better responces for MMO suggestions?

Req: Must be downloadable and 3D. Must not have catty wampus control scheme that removes mouse movement. Must have a decent playerbase that doesn't talk about pokemon and among other things, a playerbase that does not go up to random female characters and asking to be girlfriends. In allods online I kept explaining I don't want to be a pedophile because I'm a 19 year old male playing a female character.

Children on that game do not listen.

Need suggestions for a decent free MMO.