BF:BC2 Chicago hosted server. Squad Deathmatch 24/7. menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BF:BC2 Chicago hosted server. Squad Deathmatch 24/7.

I made a poll about what kind of game mode people would like to see and someone suddenly made a server for MMOwned, knowing that I was going to make one too. I was going to abandon the project until I noticed it was hosted in Amsterdam. ( Good for EU people only, unless you like having 500+ ping ) Since we already have a rush server, I'm putting this Squad Death match server up for the community to use.

Long story short, me and a friend of mine have been playing FPS for years. Keeping a constant 2 to 3.5 KDR and are looking to get sponsored. We do need more member and an active server for this to happen, so we bought a server. Since we were only 2 in the clan, I talked to him about making it our clan and MMOwned's server and he agreed to it.

If you feel like playing and there's no one in the server, hop on vent and talk to one of the admins. Private message or just hop down in their channel, we'll play with you. =) Don't be a stranger!

Read end of post on how to find and join the server.

Server name
    : [-NPV-] & .:MMOwned:. 24/7 Squad Rush! Chicago
    Server IP
    : 75.102.38.228:19567
    Slots
    : 24 ( 16 for squad death match ) Play often and we'll assign you a reserved slot. ( This server WILL get busy )
    Game mode
    : Squad Death Match ( 24/7 )
    Hosted in Chicago by Art of War Central ( Art of War Central Dedicated & Game Server Hosting ) ( Low ping by any American/Canadian resident. ( Averaging 36-47ms )

Since we do have ventrilo, you might as well join us on there too.

IP
    : ventrilo.nathrezim.org
    Port
    : 4135
    Slots
    : 150

BF:BC2 Server settings
    :

Punkbuster: ON

Harcore Mode: OFF
    Ranked: ON
    Friendly Fire: OFF
    Team Balance: ON
    Kill Cam: OFF
    Minimap: ON
    Crosshair: ON
    3D Spotting: ON
    Minimap Spotting: ON
    3rd Person Vehicles: ON

BF:BC2 server features
    :

• Admins on or monitoring at all times. Say "admin" or "Admin" along with your message to get a hold of us.
    • Streaming to PBbans, which means no hackers.
    • Killing spree announcement for 5, 10, 15, 17, 20+ kills without dying.
    • Teams autobalance ( No more 16v2! )
    • High ping kickers ( Set to 300+, will give you 3 warnings before kicking you )
    • Reserved slot for players who play lots. ( Does not hog a slot, but kick the lowest score when you try to join a full game.

Soon to come
    ( and by soon I mean soon ):

• Win money or prizes based on how long you have been playing on the server ( not just how well you do, so newbies have a good chance too. ) every month. ( Raffle ) - Will post about this later this week.
    • User ranking. Check them using !rank ( Just have to set up my SQL database for it )
    • Stats tracking in-game and on NPV's website.
    • The abilities to type !rules for the server rules. ( Just need to stop being lazy and make some rules. If someone wants to help, it would be appreciated. )
    • The ability to type !info for more info about the contest. ( Currently displays vent info. )
    • Have a suggestion, let us know!

Finding and joining the server
    :

There's 2 different ways to do it.

Go in-game and in the server browser, go to all servers, type NPV in the server name, make sure ranked has a checkmark, punkbuster has a checkmark, password has an X, full and empty don't have anything, Harcore has an X and ea server doesn't have anything. then press search. ( See picture )

Go to My Documents, open BFBC2 folder, open the GameSettings.ini file. Go down to Favorite Servers and add this after the semi-colon (after the = if you have no current favorite servers):

1659752035,a8a488cc-e1b4-4a7d-a389-a48f61a6d8b8,[-NPV-] & .:MMOwned:. 24/7 Squad Rush! Chicago;

Mine looks like this:

FavoriteGames=1659752035,a8a488cc-e1b4-4a7d-a389-a48f61a6d8b8,[-NPV-] & .:MMOwned:. 24/7 Squad Rush! Chicago;

Leave your username in this thread if you plan on playing on this server. =)

Parog (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/members/Parog.html)
    Parog - BFBC2 Stats
    Rathamus (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/members/Rathamus.html) Rathamus - BFBC2 Stats
    Maffyx ( http://www.mmowned.com/forums/members/the-maffyx.html ) http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Maffyx
    Last edited by Parog; 04-28-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

BF:BC2 Chicago hosted server. Squad Deathmatch 24/7.
    The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get on it eventually, got a lot of school work to do this week. But my name will be Maffyx whenever I get around to it.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll add you to BFBC2 stats. =)

Also, if anyone joins and it's empty, stay in it. People join after they see someone in. No one really joins a dead server though. lol

Edit: Oh wow... I just noticed the server name said Squad rush... Must have been drinking again... /facepalm. I'll fix it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Parog; 04-29-2010 at 03:32 AM.
    What's a Parog?

DoomForDeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would come and play with ya, but unfortunately, I live in Europe, so my ping is quite high on the server. But I might jump in someday, my soldier name is Fail.Frost

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server closed due to inactivity. It's a shame.
    What's a Parog?