0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paid Cheats

Hello, I am currently in search for a working undetected cheat.
    Slot based is also fine and I am more for those, to begin with!

I am willing to pay monthly with an ID verification.

Thank you!
    Last edited by DvASystems; 09-08-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Paid Cheats
    kloutgodx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like one too D:

Joyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The iwantcheats one that are in different phases right now is actually to hard for me to tell if it is actually just bullshit or if they do have one. Since I have not had the time to autorefresh their page to get in like..the last week.

It is the same as the TKO one.

Either they have had a really crappy bit of luck trying to think when making the new site or the whole thing is a sham. Although the only reason I started looking at them from the beginning was from a mention by dva on here. And since he is as legit as they get I am still not calling it. So..you could go camp out their forum I guess.

badidea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iwantcheats is aimjunkies sister site.. same bs.

yueoerey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joyu View Post
    The iwantcheats one that are in different phases right now is actually to hard for me to tell if it is actually just bullshit or if they do have one. Since I have not had the time to autorefresh their page to get in like..the last week.

It is the same as the TKO one.

Either they have had a really crappy bit of luck trying to think when making the new site or the whole thing is a sham. Although the only reason I started looking at them from the beginning was from a mention by dva on here. And since he is as legit as they get I am still not calling it. So..you could go camp out their forum I guess.
    Their site is not BS, but their hack for PUBG is. Everyone has gotten busted and whenever someone post about it they delete it and ban them. Do NOT buy anything from them related to PUBG or you will get a hardware ban. Just FYI.

Joyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know it was a sistersite acctually. Anyway. I got the cheat and I got banned in the first game after about 10 minutes. Not a HWID-ban but till not amazing.

And I did follow all the instructions to the letter, they had this whole procedure.

Joyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since D.va. said:

"I'm pretty sure it's already been said before that you need a battleye bypass to use it. That's the rumor I've heard.
    You are essentially paying 50$ to use Sycore's Battlegrounds hack with insufficient protection. He's a good coder but you're using a cheat that is essentially resold through several sister sites for aimjunkies. Battleye doesn't have to try.

Judging with the ways things are going "iwantcheats" won't release theirs either anytime soon."

I assumed (that was a mistake ofc) that it wasn't a sistersite and might acctually be legit. Ofc knowing it was a bit of a gamble since it wasn't from here.

Also if it does work..it only work until you are 20 guys left and then it disables since you will get detected by spectators and admins. And..getting to top20 is NOT hard after playing for a while. So..kind of pointless. I would say..move on and don't bother trying to get e cheat for this one.

Nhira's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Info] IWC cheat.. - Page 4 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Iwantcheats are banning people and deleting posts from the forum.

I have bought phase 4 and got banned after 10 min.

AgentVex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yueoerey View Post
    Their site is not BS, but their hack for PUBG is. Everyone has gotten busted and whenever someone post about it they delete it and ban them. Do NOT buy anything from them related to PUBG or you will get a hardware ban. Just FYI.
    Originally Posted by Nhira View Post
    [Info] IWC cheat.. - Page 4 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Iwantcheats are banning people and deleting posts from the forum.

I have bought phase 4 and got banned after 10 min.

iWantCheats is a bs site. If you get banned on a game you paid a hack for a post, hey this hack got me banned and it is detected. they will just delete your post. If you say ANYTHING at all bad about the hack or issues you have with it. I posted a long thread on the website on how unprofessional it is for them to remove peoples posts who are giving real feedback to current and furture buyers and a way to fix their hack problems.. my response...

banned..

I wouldn't recommend iWantCheats to anyone just because of the realism the lack and terrible customer service.

Aldrain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to say but iWantCheats (and all the sister sites they have) is one of the worst if not the worst cheat provider out here.

First of all they are not very good at coding, mostly they can't really keep their hacks safe and sometimes you get banned also on the games that all other sites out there can keep "completely" safe. Sure, if you buy something like BF1 where there is only fairfight you are good to go, but for the price every other site is better.

Second their entire site (and sister sites) are made for the only reason to scam people. Everytime they release a new hack for a game that noone is making an hack for, like PUBG, they try to open a sister site in order to trick as many people as they can to buy an hack, the hack are never safe so they need to scam fast before people understand that. Everytime someone make a post complaining they get banned, everytime someone even write "why did you deleted the post of XXX?" they get banned or their post deleted too. They do not support you and do not refund in any way, also they usually promise a lot of feature saying they will be added soon but they never add them (once the incomplete cheat is out the scam begin, so no need to update them).

I subscribed to them for For Honor, and this was exactly what happened. I also checked the forum for their new PUBG hack, tought maybe they changed and really started learning how to create a safe cheat, but every 10-20 min 1 or 2 post appears saying the hack is a scam (the people who say it as an active subscription) before getting deleted and banned.

I didn't make any screen on the forum now, but during the For Honor scam I screened every single post for a few days, and I counted around 110 post getting deleted and I'm sure at least 30 people got banned for calling them scammer (I was banned too, but didn't ask for a refund or anything cause I wanted to take proof).

They are the scum of the scum. So PLEASE, never ever ever buy anything from them.

nfx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned after 5 min first game. I followed 100% the instructions.

Seems to be detected.

nimabe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nfx View Post
    I got banned after 5 min first game. I followed 100% the instructions.

Seems to be detected.
    Do not buy from i want cheat is 100% scam. after download and did everything they ask for me and all other r having problem with the BSOD.

RobloxGOD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are selling soo many slots right now. Every day its sold out then they release more batches.

100% banrate incoming
    bluehole wrote in their blogpost they know about this

ddxt2017's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the same with me. I bought the iwantcheat VIP PUBG, it did not work, I asked for a refund and it simply banished me from the site. I entered with a dispute in the paypal and I will do what is possible to have my money returned. They're a bunch of thieves, scum and filthy shit!