0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gauging interest for a BE bypass.

I've looked at pubg quite a lot and while I won't be selling a cheat (I don't want to support a cheat since I'll loose interest really fast).
    However I'd be willing to sell the method I use to bypass BE to a limited number of people (in order to keep it undetected).
    What do you think would be an appropriate price?

Gauging interest for a BE bypass.
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HvC View Post
    I've looked at pubg quite a lot and while I won't be selling a cheat (I don't want to support a cheat since I'll loose interest really fast).
    However I'd be willing to sell the method I use to bypass BE to a limited number of people (in order to keep it undetected).
    What do you think would be an appropriate price?
    Well if you are gonna sell a bypass you should note that people will spread it after buying it and then create a market around it.
    The Chinese repeatedly do it for BE hacks and then disappear when it gets patched.

Which leads to my point, you would need a high pricetag and it's quite hard to sell something like that if it's not verified.
    The other option is to sell it to someone who you share mutual trust with.

And yes, that person will eventually spread it or try to resell it. So be wary.

HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Well if you are gonna sell a bypass you should note that people will spread it after buying it and then create a market around it.
    The Chinese repeatedly do it for BE hacks and then disappear when it gets patched.

Which leads to my point, you would need a high pricetag and it's quite hard to sell something like that if it's not verified.
    The other option is to sell it to someone who you share mutual trust with.

And yes, that person will eventually spread it or try to resell it. So be wary.
    I'm fairly confident in my ability to obfuscate the binary I'll release (per user locked to signed binary of their cheat that I'll provide signing for etc) and anyone willing to invest the amount of time to RE my solution could reverse battle eye to find their own.

Sharps's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/70
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be easier to to put a value on something like this if there was at least some sort of a hack attached to it but for the bypass alone (with a legit user lock) I think your best bet would be like $50/70/100. I guess it would also depend on how many "units" you'd like to sell. There's also a question of Bastian buying and blacklisting your shit. Just something to think about.

5. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to Sharps for this useful post)
    HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    It would be easier to to put a value on something like this if there was at least some sort of a hack attached to it but for the bypass alone (with a legit user lock) I think your best bet would be like $50/70/100. I guess it would also depend on how many "units" you'd like to sell. There's also a question of Bastian buying and blacklisting your shit. Just something to think about.

That's really my main concern, that's why a limited run with people from owned-core that have a post history would be my preferred method of sale.

spacek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're trying to cash out, you could absolutely sell that to a paysite for a lot more money then you could make here

something as specific as a bypass in a place like OC (not a large amount of coding knowledge) might not sell well, and the people who buy it will probably pester you etc

HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spacek View Post
    if you're trying to cash out, you could absolutely sell that to a paysite for a lot more money then you could make here

something as specific as a bypass in a place like OC (not a large amount of coding knowledge) might not sell well, and the people who buy it will probably pester you etc
    That's the gist of it, I've never dealt with p2c sites before do you have any in mind in particular?

yimosecai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HvC View Post
    That's the gist of it, I've never dealt with p2c sites before do you have any in mind in particular?
    We can cooperate

emersonbnd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man 10 Dollar. is good price. i need ok send me menssager

Magyarorszag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by emersonbnd View Post
    man 10 Dollar. is good price. i need ok send me menssager
    This guy.
    You could try hunt for people looking for a bypass manually and attempt to sell it to them?

scorpionking674's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, i wish i could get this bypass. I'm from UC, and everybody has hard time bypassing BE. Does yours work with injectors and any BE games?

HvC's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it has an injector included. Found buyers however so this I'll lock this thread if I can.