PlayerUnknown's Datamining thread. Secret clothing/Twitch gear/Poison weapon type menu

User Tag List

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

PlayerUnknown's Datamining thread. Secret clothing/Twitch gear/Poison weapon type

Hi, I have been going through the game files and found a lot of things which have been added in the latest patches
    People have already seen the twitch clothing but they also added a twitch mask as well.
    Also if you have the Playerunknown's deluxe clothing, you better sell it asap as they are planning on re-releasing it without the medals and also two unique better looking alternatives which is a west that has the medals and also a coat which looks way upgraded then the one being sold for a lot of $$$.

They are also planning on adding Poison/Gas stuff to make gas masks useful in-game. And possibly changing their stance on rewards as there is a file named "rewardbox" with clothing inside.

And there were some weird Korean ceremonial dresses, possibly hinting of seasonal cosmetics from the East?
    And of course a Kill Bill-esque yellow jacket suit with the black stripes. I only included the jacket since the pants were leaked a month ago.

There's also a lot of unused assets for a modern city, with traffic lights and buildings. It's possible the next map will be urban-esque.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Last edited by DvASystems; 04-25-2017 at 09:43 PM.

PlayerUnknown's Datamining thread. Secret clothing/Twitch gear/Poison weapon type
  2. Thanks zDk, Nein KJ (2 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    Nein KJ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Punk Jacket looks sexy, i will probably make an investment and get it.

Not a big fan of the Twitch clothing, tho...

I also like the biker jacket will probably get it as well, besides that, I hope to see a map orientated in East-Asia soon.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nein KJ View Post
    That Punk Jacket looks sexy, i will probably make an investment and get it.

Not a big fan of the Twitch clothing, tho...

I also like the biker jacket will probably get it as well, besides that, I hope to see a map orientated in East-Asia soon.
    I would love a game set in Fukushima since it's an overgrown wasteland now.

5. Thanks YouStoleMyTv (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)