Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aimbot programming help

Hi everyone i want a help on my aimbot.
    I am making my aimbot in c#, i want a help from anyone who knows how to do a search for rgb in c#.
    I already made a screencapture part but i dont know how to do a rgb search ,ofc i have tried googling but cant find it.

If you want to help me out contact me on discord Zero#1501
    and if anyone want to help me out for the whole aimbot i will give you the source code.

Thanks in advance

Aimbot programming help
    min324's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GitHub - Malalicious/Serenity: Overwatch pixel aimbot
    There you go. Should give you some starters and tips. But you should know, that unless you have a working bypass, the screen capture will fail after a while cuz Blizz patched it.

nope227's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by min324 View Post
    GitHub - Malalicious/Serenity: Overwatch pixel aimbot
    There you go. Should give you some starters and tips. But you should know, that unless you have a working bypass, the screen capture will fail after a while cuz Blizz patched it.
    Thanks for your reply but i already looked into that project before and the aimbot im trying to make is in windows form not an console project.
    I already figured out to bypass the screencapture so that is no problem.

I dont understand the algorithm of the serenity proj's rgb search so thats why i am starting from scratch

mike_bibbs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen the thing Jire had posted on GitHub? If not, so you should check it out, this one is quite convenient. But it's written in Java, not C#, so you need here is JDK 8 or newer. Actually, I barely can say I have a clue why somebody still keep learning this language, it's quite out of date and too complicated for a major part of programmers nowadays. Obviously they say-say that someone who has learned C#, would learn any other language in days - maybe they've got something there, but I've never met real C-coder who could say so. And I hated C-classes I had in my college times, so I paid to professionals to write them as fast as it possible assignmentexpert.com/programming Hence, I'd those classes passed easily and have never got back to C# again. And I guess you may consider that writing bot on java would be more convenient option for you as well