0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatarphen View Post
    I just got lifetime and can't get it to work in qp or comp.
    If it works in training, but not in qp/comp, you account is screenlocked and the bot will not work until xaim comes out with a bypass.

New patch (1.12) disable cheats?! Any advice?
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jiseki View Post
    Lifetime has all the pro features. Did u make sure to follow his instructions exactly
    I messaged support and they said this: but my account is clean, I've only considered getting an aimbot for the last week.

"Ok we have recent news after blizzard tried to block all color bots,

We found out that,

If the hack runs in training but NOT in QP-RANKED games means
    blizzard has locked your account to prevent you use any colorbots (due to previous player reports or using unsafe cheats)

Using another fresh account that has never been touched by other hacks, is going to work forever with xaim

We will come up with a fix too about that in order to keep you satisfied but it will may take a few days. In the meanwhile you can play on a different account until we workt this out

We will also give FREE DAYS to all that had this issue !! No worries just give us some time"

Constantes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now the question is: how has Blizzard chosen these accounts for 'screenblocking'. It sounds as if Blizzard knows the account(s) have used cheats before, right? Or maybe they screenblocked every account that had been reported for cheating? (this should be an easy thing to test btw).

The question is, if it's the former - .e.g they blocked the accounts because they are aware it has previously used cheats - then does this mean there will be another banwave for these people coming? More to the point, why haven't they been banned already? Or have they decided to give up and simply screenblock instead?

trashjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Constantes View Post
    So now the question is: how has Blizzard chosen these accounts for 'screenblocking'. It sounds as if Blizzard knows the account(s) have used cheats before, right? Or maybe they screenblocked every account that had been reported for cheating? (this should be an easy thing to test btw).

The question is, if it's the former - .e.g they blocked the accounts because they are aware it has previously used cheats - then does this mean there will be another banwave for these people coming? More to the point, why haven't they been banned already? Or have they decided to give up and simply screenblock instead?
    Thats another thread. Here we discuss that is there any working aimbot now. And turns out some ppl are blocked to capture screen in game, so they can not use color aimbots. (easy way to found out if u r blocked, just start snipping tool (in windows) and try to make screencapture in a qp after a few min, if its a black screen, u r banned (just like me )). Btw i think they not gona bann our account, they r good with no color aimbots.

Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trashjoe View Post
    Thats another thread. Here we discuss that is there any working aimbot now. And turns out some ppl are blocked to capture screen in game, so they can not use color aimbots. (easy way to found out if u r blocked, just start snipping tool (in windows) and try to make screencapture in a qp after a few min, if its a black screen, u r banned (just like me )). Btw i think they not gona bann our account, they r good with no color aimbots.
    Thats really stupid if blizzard did do that (which I highly doubt they did.) If you're screenblocked just from getting reported a bunch, streamers would be fucked. All of them. Sure, OBS has a screen capture thay works with anti-cheat, but for people who aren't using OBS, they'd be fucked.

So no, I don't think this is the case. Blizzard simply made the outlines for enemies change color subtly

trashjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats really stupid if blizzard did do that (which I highly doubt they did.) If you're screenblocked just from getting reported a bunch, streamers would be fucked. All of them. Sure, OBS has a screen capture thay works with anti-cheat, but for people who aren't using OBS, they'd be fucked.

So no, I don't think this is the case. Blizzard simply made the outlines for enemies change color subtly
    First fact: streaming has nothing to do with mouse event screen capture, so your entire opinion is based on a wrong idea.
    Second fact: any time in qp u start your aimbot its working for about a minute, searching always the same color CONCLUSION: they don't change the color
    Third fact: make print screens in game, put it in Photoshop, and u can always find the color FF0013 in the health bar CONCLUSION: they don't change the color
    Fourth fact: while your aimbot working, with snipping tool u can make screen captures, after your aimbot stop working the capture is just a black picture CONCLUSION: they block screen capture
    I got facts, u read an article on the net written by Koreans. Plz stop arguing, if u accept my facts its ok, if u don't, i can live with that. thx.

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a way to circumvent the screenblocking is to have a whitelisted software take screenshots then the aimbot reading it. making one such aimbot that performs well is fairly complicated tho...

8. Thanks trashjoe (1 members gave Thanks to blr69 for this useful post)
    Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First fact: streaming has nothing to do with mouse event screen capture, so your entire opinion is based on a wrong idea.
    Second fact: any time in qp u start your aimbot its working for about a minute, searching always the same color CONCLUSION: they don't change the color
    Third fact: make print screens in game, put it in Photoshop, and u can always find the color FF0013 in the health bar CONCLUSION: they don't change the color
    Fourth fact: while your aimbot working, with snipping tool u can make screen captures, after your aimbot stop working the capture is just a black picture CONCLUSION: they block screen capture
    I got facts, u read an article on the net written by Koreans. Plz stop arguing, if u accept my facts its ok, if u don't, i can live with that. thx.
    You said that if you try to screen capture the window its black. So either you were lying, or this post is just completely different opinion from the other one.

Make up your mind on what the patch did man

trashjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said that if you try to screen capture the window its black. So either you were lying, or this post is just completely different opinion from the other one.

Make up your mind on what the patch did man
    What? This post make no sense!

Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? This post make no sense!
    Because your first language isnt english

trashjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is the time to block you BB

Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is the time to block you BB
    It wasnt an insult, but ok

kttf94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look what i found on YT this is new cheat (not mine) in Overwatch after update:
    Best aimbot overwatch update 20.062017 - YouTube

15. Thanks trashjoe (1 members gave Thanks to kttf94 for this useful post)
    Jiseki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kttf94 View Post
    Look what i found on YT this is new cheat (not mine) in Overwatch after update:
    Best aimbot overwatch update 20.062017 - YouTube
    If thats aimbot, its the worst one I've ever seen. It doesn't lock on to the target at all or even track them. For your own safety, don't use this guys cheat

Lightbrave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    m8 thats is not true tried 3 diferent accounts bot start but after a short time stoped in all 3 no way the 3 accounts are flagged.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast