0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SK Bot View Post
    UPDATE 4/5/2017

We would like to address the controversy regarding the recent ban waves -

After we received word of our FIRST ban, we immediately changed our description from 0 bans(which was previously true for 4 months, the longest of ANY overwatch aimbot) to "High Security" the latter claim still stands. Although SOME(less than 20%) of our user base was affected to our knowledge. We base our statistics from public reports of bans, or reports of bans told to staff. If the user stays quiet about their ban, we can not account for it. We would like to apologize to our users who were affected, but a ban is ALWAYS a risk when cheating, even if high standards are set for the security of the product.

We were however the first bot to update and completely re-work our security in version 4.5, only 2 days after the first bans. Every user was sent a new copy promptly and nobody has been banned solely using 4.5 . We still remain undetected on our NEWEST version.

In response to all of the people going around PMing users saying our bot is "AHK" we've gone through this before, must we again? As for people claiming that "80%" of our userbase was hit, again, completely false. 80% of our userbase would be much more prominent in reactions.

We have always maintained a transperency about our product whilst maintaining security, and we will continue that transparency as we move forward past these ban waves that affected EVERY BOT. We appreciate your time, and hope that you will all continue to stick with us as we work on continuing the improvement of this bot, and work on new ones.
    but your discord says everyone was on 4.5 getting banned

why you lying?

Cry about your bans here v3.0
  2. Thanks LilyShiro (1 members gave Thanks to dashblitz for this useful post)
    akeon1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dashblitz View Post

why you lying?
    Maybe they were detected and flagged from previous version?

SK Bot's Avatar Banned Hack Overlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why you lying?
    As akeon1 said, they either used a bot that wasn't ours, or a previous version. 4.5 by itself + our protection will NOT be banned.

KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As akeon1 said, they either used a bot that wasn't ours, or a previous version. 4.5 by itself + our protection will NOT be banned.
    haha
    then you don't know Blizzard.

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why you lying?
    Me and other people I know haven't been banned and we were using 4.4 AND 4.5, so your ranting against SK is unneccessary.

In this wave less than 20% were hit, if the bot was detected, the whole community would be on fire.

"Everyone" my ass.On discord you only see about 6 people telling others "I got banned"over and over again.

Also, adding to SK'S and akeon1's stement, Blizz might also ban people by IP and other things. I'm not saying they surely do, but they can.
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 04-06-2017 at 05:38 AM.

bart1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although SOME(less than 20%) of our user base was affected to our knowledge. We base our statistics from public reports of bans, or reports of bans told to staff. If the user stays quiet about their ban, we can not account for it.
    Sounds familiar Cry about your bans here v3.0-vnlum9b-gif

I'm pretty sure that they have to manually inspect the accounts the anti-cheat detects to filter out false positives, this is why not everyone gets banned at the same time. Every single banwave for color aimbots has been this way, even the overjoint/pixelclicker ones. Look at the old threads and you'll see some people get banned while others don't using the same cheats till eventually they're all banned.

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not going to even bother with you honestly. I know you are a liar from our conversations on paypal. Your discord is the proof though I'm sure you will get the mods cleaning that up.

You release a new bot the day after a number of users report bans saying the previous bot is now detected but the new one is not. Rinse/repeat.

Yes I am bitter I got scammed for 55usd for a clearly detected bot.

Edit in response to the 20 out of 300 comment - considering I idiled in your discord for maybe ~18hrs then taking into account the members who didn't log during this period or find out accounts were banned then also users who reported bans on multiple accounts. I would say significant detection.
    Last edited by theboss1; 04-06-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bart1212 View Post
    Sounds familiar Cry about your bans here v3.0-vnlum9b-gif

I'm pretty sure that they have to manually inspect the accounts the anti-cheat detects to filter out false positives, this is why not everyone gets banned at the same time. Every single banwave for color aimbots has been this way, even the overjoint/pixelclicker ones. Look at the old threads and you'll see some people get banned while others don't using the same cheats till eventually they're all banned.
    Sure, it could be that it's like the Overwatch system in cs:go, but they have some system that will auto detect things like rage aiming, debugger trying to attach (obviously), ...

bart1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KampfMuffin View Post
    Sure, it could be that it's like the Overwatch system in cs:go, but they have some system that will auto detect things like rage aiming, debugger trying to attach (obviously), ...
    I'm talking about detecting color aimbots not memory or anything internal and I honestly doubt they have anything to detect rage aim otherwise the korean hackers wouldn't have been such a problem.

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bart1212 View Post
    I'm talking about detecting color aimbots not memory or anything internal and I honestly doubt they have anything to detect rage aim otherwise the korean hackers wouldn't have been such a problem.
    Yeah, but I am still bot talking about the past, but about the present. Memory aimbots get detected shockingly fast
    Well they will also have a artificial aim detection now, I think.

12. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to KampfMuffin for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theboss1 View Post
    I purchased software from this individual under the pretense that as claimed it was undetected as was clearly stated on his websites homepage (which has conveniently been changed). The seller claims this was changed before I purchased the item. This is a lie.

I couldn't get the bot working so I proceeded to seek support from his website I logged onto his discord to see that many members were reporting that his software was infact detected (which was counter to his websites claim) and that their blizzard accounts were being banned. This was approx. 2 days from this post.

Further he is still selling this defected software to more members under the banner of 'high security' and lies claiming it is undetected (which it clearly is not as over 20+ members reported that it was infact detected and these members had received bans over a 48h period on his discord) while continuing to take money from people. What happens - a band wave takes place then he releases a new bot that or next day and claims 'the latest version is undetected' Complete bs. You clearly don't get banned straight away it happens in delayed waves.

I have no doubt at some point this was undetected but it most certainly is now. Don't believe me? Idle in their discord you will see users reporting bans in #general. You have been warned.

edit to clarify 2 points. My account has not been banned as I never used the bot (thank f***) and 2 in response to people saying its because of reports. Yes obviously reports will get you banned however as stated by members in his own discord some accounts were banned that had only used SKbot and only in the training range. To which he claims that those members were using other cheats.
    Easy to scream "Detected!" from somebody who hasn't even used the hack at all. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Tbh there's only one question I want to ask you: How can you say you "got scammed for a clearly detected bot" when you haven't used it at all? That's like screaming "I got wiretapped by the NSA" because you heard about some people on the news.

Personally I (and some other guys I know) have used 4.4 and 4.5 and have yet to be banned. (I also wrote that in the other chat). Always used legit setting, which still have the potential of desintegrating enemies with ease. OFc it also depends on your team in the end, though.

Due to the nature of different builds being coded for each member, I hardly believe it's a real detection. Also, from what I've heard, other providers were also only partially affected (only few people got banned).

Still, some people need to learn that - regardless of the protection SK provides - in the end it lies in the user's hands what he's doing with it and how safe the account will be. I heard several people claiming they got banned, but admitted they used Huminization on 1, with which the bot is basically a ragehack.

Ofc I understand getting banned sucks and there will be a detection someday, but seriously, if you can't take the risk of losing an account, simply don't cheat, it's not that hard. And to add, this is not some freaking punkbuster-games you're cheating on, this is Blizzard.

TLR, I'm not banned and still very satisfied with his product and I will continue using SK-Bot. There are not many coders and staffs out there who care for their customer like they do.

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=EvidenceAA;3716322]Easy to scream "Detected!" from somebody who hasn't even used the hack at all. That tells me all I need to know about you.
    QUOTE]

Pretty easy tbh. I woke up 15mins ago logged onto computer went to his discord #general - The current conversation is a member asking how to get cheap ow account because he was just banned. What does that say about you?

Its live and learn I got done for $55 and when I realized it was clearly detected and asked for a refund on what was false advertising he changed the home page on his website and called me a liar. Yeah a really great guy.

My last post so plz enjoy your 'undetected' bot
    Last edited by theboss1; 04-06-2017 at 03:19 PM.

rotasyon41's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used ahk aimbot for 3 hours on April 1 and i didnt get banned on April 4 banwave is my account safe to play without aimbot now ?

y1324901147's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which in the end reflects the SK software or xaim software?
    One will shout nice salted fish

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty easy tbh. I woke up 15mins ago logged onto computer went to his discord #general - The current conversation is a member asking how to get cheap ow account because he was just banned. What does that say about you?

Its live and learn I got done for $55 and when I realized it was clearly detected and asked for a refund on what was false advertising he changed the home page on his website and called me a liar. Yeah a really great guy.

Of course a bot is clearly detected when somebody tells me he just got banned and needs a new key. /irony

I'm a longtime-member on a big cheat-forum (you can probably derive which one it is from my name) If you only knew how they handle people who start firedrills without having any proof.

SK has transparently updated his thread about every ban-wave so far, but you seem to ignore that fact completely.

Pretty easy tbh. I woke up 15mins ago logged onto computer went to his discord #general
    Ah yes. Welcome to the channel #general, where people even report detections without ever having purchased the bot.

Pro-Tip: Have a look at the private section.

Farewell, you will not be missed.

Btw. I'm still not banned
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 04-07-2017 at 03:14 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast