Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is only the popular ahk aimbots getting banned or ahk in general? as in, will running ahk macros or having completely unrelated ahk running in background still cause ban?

Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo
    Babawanga's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blr69 View Post
    Is only the popular ahk aimbots getting banned or ahk in general? as in, will running ahk macros or having completely unrelated ahk running in background still cause ban?
    only popular AHK bots, atm i am running some polish ahk hack 2nd day without ban

ram1rez's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Babawanga View Post
    only popular AHK bots, atm i am running some polish ahk hack 2nd day without ban
    what are you using? I want to use it if it's safe.

WhoAreYouToMe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stinkyjoin v9 was detected, was this detected also?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this was detected also

I used this but I got banned

Bak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this hack detected? to get a ban?

fully1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my cheat is still ud. been using it since over 4 months. ^.^

Kvothine's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fully1337 View Post
    my cheat is still ud. been using it since over 4 months. ^.^
    yes. just use a fu**** overlay hack / hp bar hack and you have no fuuu ban problems.

alex3057's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again everyone.

To everyone who keeps asking "what cheat is safe to use"? I can tell the only big and known cheat which survived the banwave has a process name randomizer, so if you want to be safe, don't use products which lack this. AHK aswell as C#, free aswell as paid (if super private, it's fine. The bans are happening based on process name on hacks well known to the public and to Blizzard).

Stay safe out there!
    -Reesha

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems since the start of season 3 Stinkyjoint AHK has been detected, what is everyone's experience with pixel clicker? Any bans?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban Detected AHK , Confirmed or not? Case Count? Informative Post

Hey guys,

For educational purposes I am wondering currently how many people have been hit with the latest ban wave? This post was created for people to leave informative feedback including there experiences related to bans with AHK. I was using StinkyJointv9 and got hit, Its very difficult to go through page's and page's of forums (even though I am trying) and come to a informative conclusion so I decided to create this thread to help anybody else interested on current ban wave detection and who is hungry for my information on the topic to get a more clear understanding of the standing AHK detection and maybe a way to get around it?

Currently to my knowledge there are 4 main AHK most popular apps, all appear to use .exe (correct me if I am wrong). I believe they are based of the core AHK Korean Pixelbot to some degree.

Stinkyjoint v9 (detected) apparently v7 may not be detected?
    HighNoon (anybody know if this is detected?)
    PixelClicker (detected)
    Korean Pixelbot. (anybody know if this is detected?)

I was using Stinkyjoin v9 and there are many other versions not sure about detection on previous versions after latest season patch release(anybody using any with success?), however I was using my AHK for about 2 weeks and I didn't get hit until I used my fov overlay near the start of the season 3. Now, I am not sure if that is the reason that caused me to get banned I personally doubt it. There was times I used higher settings like 7 also, but I heard of stinkyjoint v9 being detected with people only using 3 sense setting for AHK.

I am curious if people are still using these with success? If you got banned please share your experience. Anybody with more technical background on coding know of any ways of possibly modifying current AHK to pass detection? Changing .exe application name?
    Last edited by WhoAreYouToMe; 12-05-2016 at 02:05 PM.

eastko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used only pixelclicker .
    i got a banned ~

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WhoAreYouToMe View Post
    Hey guys,

For educational purposes I am wondering currently how many people have been hit with the latest ban wave? This post was created for people to leave informative feedback including there experiences related to bans with AHK. I was using StinkyJointv9 and got hit, Its very difficult to go through page's and page's of forums (even though I am trying) and come to a informative conclusion so I decided to create this thread to help anybody else interested on current ban wave detection and who is hungry for my information on the topic to get a more clear understanding of the standing AHK detection and maybe a way to get around it?

Currently to my knowledge there are 4 main AHK most popular apps, all appear to use .exe (correct me if I am wrong). I believe they are based of the core AHK Korean Pixelbot to some degree.

Stinkyjoint v9
    HighNoon (which is similar to Stinkyjoin9 in its code)
    PixelClicker
    Korean Pixelbot.

I was using Stinkyjoin v9 and there are many other versions not sure about detection on previous versions after latest season patch release(anybody using any with success?), however I was using my AHK for about 2 weeks and I didn't get hit until I used my fov overlay near the start of the season 3. Now, I am not sure if that is the reason that caused me to get banned I personally doubt it. There was times I used higher settings like 7 also, but I heard of stinkyjoint v9 being detected with people only using 3 sense setting for AHK.

I am curious if people are still using these with success? If you got banned please share your experience. Anybody with more technical background on coding know of any ways of possibly modifying current AHK to pass detection? Changing .exe application name?
    highnoon is nothing like v9 in its code, please stop throwing around false information, also there are people who have no FoV and still got hit etc, ( i mean running cheats that dont have a FoV overlay )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first account - I used 'pixelclicker', 'overjoint v9' & 'ubercharge' for 2months.
    I got banned. (30/11)

2nd account - I used 'simplePixcelclicker' and was banned. while playing the game. (2/12)

I know that 'overjoint v7' is still safe. (In communities in Korea, those who used it said so)
    Last edited by ram1rez; 12-05-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stinkyjoint View Post
    highnoon is nothing like v9 in its code, please stop throwing around false information, also there are people who have no FoV and still got hit etc, ( i mean running cheats that dont have a FoV overlay )
    Hey sorry I edited my posted I didn't mean to give any false information, I am just trying to figure out if there are any successful undetected AHK apps or if there is a way to modify current versions to get past detection?

Is high noon detected?

Originally Posted by ram1rez View Post
    My first account - I used 'pixelclicker', 'overjoint v9' & 'ubercharge' for 2months.
    I got banned. (30/11)

2nd account - I used 'simplePixcelclicker' and was banned. while playing the game. (2/12)

I know that 'overjoint v7' is still safe. (In communities in Korea, those who used it said so)
    Have you used Overjoint v7? Or is anybody else using it? in NA servers?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast