Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Wow, it's not like I've been warning people that the chinese memory aimbots get banned every second week.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 09-30-2016 at 07:13 AM.

h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    stop use hacks is it hard
    Delete your account in these forums please.

shotsofdeath98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post in the sticky thread instead of making a new one...?

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    CN aimbot, discontinued!
    Seems he removed the chinese memory aimbot since he was using the leaked source code. Sanguo I think?

themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    CN aimbot, discontinued!
    Seems he removed the chinese memory aimbot since he was using the leaked source code. Sanguo I think?
    no, hes talking about some color aimbot, he discontunied it a long time ago now
    btw you said he lowered the price of the aimbot in another post.. he didnt, he just swapped positions.. the expensive one is at the top, the "cheaper" (still expensive as ****) is at the bottom

anyways he banned me from discord

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themegamaster View Post
    no, hes talking about some color aimbot, he discontunied it a long time ago now
    btw you said he lowered the price of the aimbot in another post.. he didnt, he just swapped positions.. the expensive one is at the top, the "cheaper" (still expensive as ****) is at the bottom

anyways he banned me from discord
    That's how exit scams work.

9. Thanks themegamaster, deathblossom (2 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    OverwatchSWZX's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (27%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please elaborate on this scam DvA? everyone got what they purchased for, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month they all got what they paid for.

At the time of purchase the bot was undetected but how i can guarantee the future? and after each patch we change the code, Look at great hacking sites like artificialgaming and aimjunkies do they ever have their hacks detected? ( i suggest you go to their website and you will find a few that are currently detected)

Hacking is always a game of cat and mouse , we come up with something new , blizzard finds it and ban, we come up with something newer .

That's the cycle of life in hacking

Every cheater should expect a ban coming from the moment they decide to cheat, We do what we can do try keep you guys safe and change the code after every detection. But if shit hits the fan, YOU decided to cheat in the first place

So lets stop talking shit about other peoples products just to make your script kiddy bot look awesome.
    l2find offsets?

deathblossom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchSWZX View Post
    Please elaborate on this scam DvA? everyone got what they purchased for, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month they all got what they paid for.

At the time of purchase the bot was undetected but how i can guarantee the future? and after each patch we change the code, Look at great hacking sites like artificialgaming and aimjunkies do they ever have their hacks detected? ( i suggest you go to their website and you will find a few that are currently detected)

Hacking is always a game of cat and mouse , we come up with something new , blizzard finds it and ban, we come up with something newer .

Every cheater should expect a ban coming from the moment they decide to cheat, We do what we can do try keep you guys safe and change the code after every detection. But if shit hits the fan, YOU decided to cheat in the first place

So lets stop talking shit about other peoples products just to make your script kiddy bot look awesome.
    l2find offsets?
    Dude your a scammer, you lie about hack being undetected. You even went as far as ban everyone on discord that warn people about the hack been detected ( good thing i only bought it once unlike some who bought it twice after your "update")

Don't even compare your shit to artificial aiming and aimjunkies, they got reasonable prices, superior gui and people only get banned if they RAGE. If they are detected there is always a warning, they don't allow you to buy and lie that its undetected.
    Last edited by deathblossom; 10-01-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Actually you expect bans. Hence the huge pricetag to make sure it's profitable with such few costumers.
    When the bans start to pile up more and more you will leave, simple as that.

You have had your hack banned twice now.
    Don't give me that talk, in other cheating sites you'd be eaten alive with those prices and banrates.

Give me one cheat seller in the WORLD that sells a monthly cheat for 120$ and gets banned twice within a month.
    Yet you never clarified for your customers about the weekly bans, just radio silent.

But I am glad you write a blogpost about how hacking works. I've already read that a thousand times and so have others.
    I really feel bad for those who are getting duped by you.

13. Thanks ownedscrub (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

l2find offsets?
    i paid for 1 month. got banned twice and you kicked me out of the discord chat for saying i got banned.

Look at great hacking sites like artificialgaming and aimjunkies do they ever have their hacks detected?
    dude get those names out of your mouth, you dont even deserve to mention them
    the AA cs go cheat last detection was in 2014 and the aimjunkies tf2 hack has never been detected. this chinese crap got detected twice in 1 month. shut up dude. you dont know what you talking about, keep selling this chinese garbage and stop talking about real cheat sites.
    Last edited by themegamaster; 10-01-2016 at 02:32 PM.

deathblossom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in all honestly mods should close his thread.

16. Thanks themegamaster (1 members gave Thanks to deathblossom for this useful post)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (27%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Actually you expect bans. Hence the huge pricetag to make sure it's profitable with such few costumers.
    When the bans start to pile up more and more you will leave, simple as that.

You have had your hack banned twice now.
    Don't give me that talk, in other cheating sites you'd be eaten alive with those prices and banrates.

Give me one cheat seller in the WORLD that sells a monthly cheat for 120$ and gets banned twice within a month.
    Yet you never clarified for your customers about the weekly bans, just radio silent.

But I am glad you write a blogpost about how hacking works. I've already read that a thousand times and so have others.
    I really feel bad for those who are getting duped by you.

Few customers? lol you don't know anything
    I'm sitting here counting money and paying devs to make new hacks, while your sitting at home figuring out how to make scripts work in windows 10 and trying to collect lunch money and next weeks rent.

Once again i can't help it a kids use my hack to go headshot anything that moves in game and get reported. i have customers that are not banned during both ban waves including myself ( so how to you explain that?)

No one in the world sells a cheat for $120?, maybe no one in the world has a overwatch aimbot/esp to sell? i know you don't, supply and demand do you understand that?

I do understand some of you guys simply just can't afford this kind of hack, so just move on and find something more in your price range? instead of crying on here about how expensive it is?.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (27%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themegamaster View Post
    i paid for 1 month. got banned twice and you kicked me out of the discord chat for saying i got banned.

dude get those names out of your mouth, you dont even deserve to mention them
    the AA cs go cheat last detection was in 2014 and the aimjunkies tf2 hack has never been detected. this chinese crap got detected twice in 1 month. shut up dude. you dont know what you talking about, keep selling this chinese garbage and stop talking about real cheat sites.
    You got banned twice in a month? maybe learn to play more legit? i can't help it if you go into a game and headshot every person you see....And you got banned from discord for the racist comments you were saying about Chinese people, even non paying customers in the channel asked me to ban you. you racist long pig (yeah google long pig)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast