Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V2.1 overkill ahk update

Update to 2.1

This is a autoHotKey script for the online game OverWatch. It can auto-aim the adversaries when their HP bars appear. To run the script, you should set your hero to default profile (i.e., default mouse sensitive). In addition to that, you ought to set your picture rendering to low and set gamma brightness settings to default. This script works well for Soldier 76, Tracer, Bastion and Reaper.

Instructions are included in How-to. Since overkill performs differently on different hardwares, you may well need to adjust some parameters before it can be "overkill". Please peruse the instructions before using the script!

Note! It is welcomed that you repost overkill at any other forums and platforms, but please attach the original link (i.e., GitHub - xiaofen9/overwatch: AutoHotKey based auto aiming script for overwatch)

V2.0.1 : We release our new Overkill with proudness! We investigate many fancy functions and made many improvements. Thanks for contribution from contributors! We mainly improve following aspects:

Introduce new algorithm to mitigate aim shaking while there are multiple adversaries. Now, Overkill will choose the nearest bots to shoot from multiple adversaries.
    Add Update notifier, now it will check for update every time you open it and notify you if there is a new version.
    Eliminate the screen size options, now it can detect and adapt your computer automatically, and you just need to press F1.
    Code has been rewritten, now it is object-oriented and thus easy to read and redevelop.
    Fix bugs of the profile saver.

Antivirus scan for c2df42171b68cae234dffbd69cf9c88db926d9b54ad9f510fca28ee37d3fa86e at
    UTC - VirusTotal

Antivirus scan for 4e5727ec4f303590420aea2c2e6f982b46a640897ffbec7b31c0de71d0a88e14 at
    2017-05-25 19:27:25 UTC - VirusTotal
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by syscall78; 05-29-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: update

v2.0 overkill ahk
  2. Thanks heatblast, DvASystems (2 members gave Thanks to syscall78 for this useful post)
    heatblast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally good but when you are facing multiple targets it gets crazy and doesnt know where exactly to aim

syscall78's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    24/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just shared the script of xiaof3i
    It is necessary to wait that it passes on the forum to have more information

infetko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to change overlay resolution?

syscall78's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    24/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eliminate the screen size options, now it can detect and adapt your computer automatically, and you just need to press F1

infetko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i need change scan zone little bit small (red box)

NoxFox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about AHK

Hey ! I have a Question about the AHK file. I downloaded the Overkill AHK and i've no idea what to do with that

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)Download ahk and install (if u havent done it yet).
    2)Right click on overkill.ahk and choose compile script so theres an overkill.exe generated.
    To use: open overwatch and then the script, press f1 or f2 to activate it (depends on your screen size), set your hero to default profile (e.g. soldier has 15 mouse sens) and in-game press caps lock to activate- deactivate cheat. Enjoy responsibly, the developer is not to blame if you get yourself banned.

10. Thanks NoxFox, Yhonathan, rillae (3 members gave Thanks to heatblast for this useful post)
    NoxFox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by heatblast View Post
    1)Download ahk and install (if u havent done it yet).
    2)Right click on overkill.ahk and choose compile script so theres an overkill.exe generated.
    To use: open overwatch and then the script, press f1 or f2 to activate it (depends on your screen size), set your hero to default profile (e.g. soldier has 15 mouse sens) and in-game press caps lock to activate- deactivate cheat. Enjoy responsibly, the developer is not to blame if you get yourself banned.
    Hey thanks And why should i blame the developer if i get banned I mean I WANT TO USE THAT AHK

atahan888's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, im testing this during the free overwatch weekend.
    I notived that the script only autoaims when the enemy is near to me.
    Is there a way to adjust thist`?

TapeGun007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I change the key from capslock to ALT? I see the ~capslock:: in the code...

Aqwsd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NoxFox View Post
    Hey thanks And why should i blame the developer if i get banned I mean I WANT TO USE THAT AHK
    Ok i never used any hacks before but for some reason always wanted to try it even just in practice range. One of the main reason is to possibly notice when an enemy is hacking and understand how they work myself. But im extremly nervous about getting banned. What are the odds of getting banned for trying it out in practice range? And the odds in a qp?

NoxFox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aqwsd View Post
    Ok i never used any hacks before but for some reason always wanted to try it even just in practice range. One of the main reason is to possibly notice when an enemy is hacking and understand how they work myself. But im extremly nervous about getting banned. What are the odds of getting banned for trying it out in practice range? And the odds in a qp?
    most likely duo reports ingame But use it on your own riisk thats all i can say. if you are scared about getting banned DONT USE ANY KIND OF CHEATS/HACKS ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT !

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aqwsd View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can search on Ownedcore "practice range" and get a lot of results with people explaining they got banned after using a bot for 1-5 mins in practice range.

17. Thanks syscall78 (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NoxFox View Post
    most likely duo reports ingame But use it on your own riisk thats all i can say. if you are scared about getting banned DONT USE ANY KIND OF CHEATS/HACKS ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT !
    many have said that bans are IP related so no matter from what account you are playing your ban is user-related not license-key related

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast