7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RoastBot 0.4 - x86 and x64

After the patch on the 22nd of June, RoastBot is no longer in public development. The download links will remain up and no original project files will be posted. I may pick this back up one day, but for now I've actually started enjoying the game again and would hate to see my main banned by experimenting with bypass attempts.

IMPORTANT: For a list of keycodes, look here: Virtual-Key Codes
    To decrease your chances of being banned, I recommend using a project like Rehash to add junk to Roastbot

Links for 0.4a
    32 bit - Download Virustotal
    64 bit - Download Virustotal

Links for 0.4b
    32 bit - Download Virustotal
    64 bit - Download Virustotal

Code:
    Changelog
    v0.4b

• Unlocked Y axis movement, so it should now follow players that jump etc. Users who had no problems with 0.4a should probably keep using it, as I haven't had any time to test this.
    • Fixed a bug that would cause a crash if a user deleted their settings folder and then attempted to save their settings while RoastBot was still running.
    • Changed default settings to start with all modules (including overlay drawing) disabled to lower initial resource usage for new users.
    • Removed the Dropbox disguise as it wasn't doing much, builds are now made with a random GUID and as little assembly information as possible.
    v0.4a
    • Fixed a bug that stopped mouse keys from being used to toggle modules.
    v0.4
    • Security updates
    • Better handling for keypresses and module toggling, improving performance
    • Fixed a bug with aimbot thread not stopping when it should
    • Removed all usages of GetAsyncKeyState and keybd_event, unmanged code which is believed to be triggering bans.
    • Aimbot speed customisation
    • Antishake toggle for modules
    v0.3b
    • Added support for all resolutions, however higher resolutions may produce slower aiming speeds until aim speed is configurable.
    • Fixed issues with threads not being disabled properly, causing performance issues and keybindings activating when things were disabled.
    • Added drawing for FOVs, with debug drawing which will be available later on.
    • Added customisation for offsets and tolerance, fixing the issue of it aiming off to the corner of a target, now you can customise this to whatever you want.
    • Randomise window titles for lulz and potential security gains. I'll be looking in to some security features in depth in the future.
    v0.2b
    • Moved drawing window to separate thread.
    • Disabling the overlay will now dispose the thread and close the window. This should improve performance.
    • Added some controls which are disabled, but will be used later.
    • Added formatting to the .json settings files so it's easier to read and edit them.
    v0.2
    • Slight performance tweaks, if you weren't having issues before you won't notice a difference.
    • Added maximised window that can be clicked through and is used for drawing text on top of Overwatch.
    • Added settings to disable the rendering of the overlay.
    • Made Press to Toggle a bit less shit, but still small issues because of the way the modules read keypresses.
    v0.1b
    • Tiny update, performance enhancement. Users with fps drops should find this works much better now.
    v0.1
    • Moved project to windows forms
    • Added aiming modes, with "Always On", "Hold" and "Toggle"
    FAQ
    • It's not doing anything why won't it work??
      Try and be descriptive about the problems that you're having if you expect to get any help. What did you do exactly? What did you expect to happen? Saying "it dun wurk halp pls" helps nobody.
    • It's too slow
      0.4 now has aim speed customisation. Change the X and Y aim speeds in the general tab.

Known issues
    • The aiming algorithm is a bit shit, it'll get better once I have some other things out of the way.
    • NEW - Program will sometimes crash when attempting to close it. Not sure what's causing this, will attempt to track this down later. EDIT: I think I've fixed this, but I'll leave it here for a while.
    • NEW - The aimbot will move to the left constantly when the Roastbot window is inside the module's FOV. To fix this, move it completely out of the FOV. I'm looking in to a fix for this.

Longterm roadmap for features
    • Implement much faster searching algorithm to drastically reduce CPU usage.
    • Rewrite aiming algorithm
    • Potentially work on aiming without health bar?
    Last edited by Roast; 06-23-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity
    Alecthro's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg, having just the exe is amazing and wonderful. I was having a really tough time with VS. Thank you!

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alecthro View Post
    Omg, having just the exe is amazing and wonderful. I was having a really tough time with VS. Thank you!
    No problem, I thought this might be easier than replying to your PM :P
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha it is indeed! Lifesaver <3

So: Open Overwatch and then the bot?

Edit: Getting Cant Initialize error on everything. I am opening Overwatch first, then opening the exe. My settings are set at 1920x1080.

https://i.gyazo.com/cd44a9c1cecdf4be...ab9927d101.png
    Last edited by Alecthro; 05-13-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha it is indeed! Lifesaver <3

So: Open Overwatch and then the bot?

Edit: Getting Cant Initialize error on everything. I am opening Overwatch first, then opening the exe. My settings are set at 1920x1080.

https://i.gyazo.com/cd44a9c1cecdf4be...ab9927d101.png
    That's weird, I knew anabot was broken, but didnt know anything else was. Your screen's resolution is 1920x1080 right? Your in game settings don't matter, it's your monitor's resolution from the control panel.

6. Thanks Al3xm3rc3r (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roast View Post
    That's weird, I knew anabot was broken, but didnt know anything else was. Your screen's resolution is 1920x1080 right? Your in game settings don't matter, it's your monitor's resolution from the control panel.
    Yeah, My monitor is generally at 1440, but i switched it to 1080 before. I just reclosed both programs and re-opened it. Its loaded now! Guess it might have hiccuped somewhere. Going to give it a test run now!

Whats the trigger keys to get it to start?

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, My monitor is generally at 1440, but i switched it to 1080 before. I just reclosed both programs and re-opened it. Its loaded now! Guess it might have hiccuped somewhere. Going to give it a test run now!
    Nice one! There are some known issues with the aiming algorithm (like it not finding the target at long distances), which will be seen to once I'm done porting this to a form application. Hopefully the help menus will give you an idea of how to use it properly.

Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one! There are some known issues with the aiming algorithm (like it not finding the target at long distances), which will be seen to once I'm done porting this to a form application. Hopefully the help menus will give you an idea of how to use it properly.
    That will be extremely nice! Im doing some practice in target practice, but it seems to not be working. Is there a key to start / pause it that I am supposed to be using? It seems like its supposed to be holding down right click?
    Last edited by Alecthro; 05-13-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That will be extremely nice! Im doing some practice in target practice, but it seems to not be working. Is there a key to start / pause it that I am supposed to be using?
    Yes, there are aim keys which you can configure by looking for the settings files that were created in the same folder. For example in Aimbot.json, there will be a setting called "Aimkey", which will be set to a number. I think the right click's default? Here's a list of all keys and their numbers: Virtual-Key Codes

Once you've changed and saved the settings file, you can type "settings load" in the console and it will update the program.

11. Thanks brucemalis (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    brucemalis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to be having the same issue and can't get it to load at all. I've restarted both programs several times. does it need to be fullscreen? Windowed?

Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, there are aim keys which you can configure by looking for the settings files that were created in the same folder. For example in Aimbot.json, there will be a setting called "Aimkey", which will be set to a number. I think the right click's default? Here's a list of all keys and their numbers: Virtual-Key Codes

Once you've changed and saved the settings file, you can type "settings load" in the console and it will update the program.
    Awesome! Thank you! Is there a way to make it so that i can just have a "ON" or "OFF"?

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thank you! Is there a way to make it so that i can just have a "ON" or "OFF"?
    You mean a key to toggle a module? That'll be released with the next update.

Originally Posted by brucemalis View Post
    I seem to be having the same issue and can't get it to load at all. I've restarted both programs several times. does it need to be fullscreen? Windowed?
    It needs to be borderless windowed and set to a certain resolution. I've updated the main post with some more information.

Flysis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to make a tip. Make instruction how to use it. People here just don't get it that you need to hold right click or change to left in settings.
    Last edited by Flysis; 05-13-2017 at 04:38 PM.

adamsapple132's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shakes too much for me (1280-720)

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flysis View Post
    I want to make a tip. Make instruction how to use it. People here just don't get it that you need to hold right click or change to left in settings.
    I'm currently working on overhauling the entire thing. There are instructions in the console window itself, including the directory of the settings files. With the user interface on the next update it should hopefully be a lot clearer to people that don't like to read things.

18. Thanks Kljohns (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast