0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lyan123 View Post
    Yes this is exactly what i posted here: GitHub - lyanidle/DetectMouseEvents: Detect if a mouse event injected

A possibility to bypass that is to create a mouse filter driver...
    Writing a kernel driver to remove the LLKHF_INJECTED flag
    Seems like a good start. Guess it's time for me to learn some ring0 coding...

RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity
    blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the new anti-cheat works from reddit (take with a grain of salt)
    "Image recognition based aimbots, prevalent in Korea, work by targeting specific RGB value used for enemy outlines. Basically starting from this patch, the outlines on enemies slightly change in color (unnoticeable to human eyes) so that the image recognition engine on aimbots would be either completely useless or have high failure rate (if they try to target the range, rather than a specific RGB value). They are already known to function incorrectly on maps like Gibraltar with red backgrounds so this should deal a critical blow to these hacks. :thumbs_up:"

waterblast74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it can't just be updated and fixed?

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after some testing they are stopping triggerbots by subtly changing outline colors
    and they are stopping aimbots by stopping screen capturing altogether. the answer would be to either remove the injected flag from mouse events or finding a way to get screen data that isnt blocked.

virii72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a working fix for my personal bot that bypasses the mouse input issue but I'm running into an issue w/ one of my accounts being flagged and not allowing screen capture in QP. I'm wondering if any other developers have run into this issue.

Currently I have two accounts:
    Acc_A I've used the account w/ my bot for months
    Acc_B I created this week

I ran into the same issues everyone is seeing on Acc_A:
    - In Practice Range (PR), on Acc_A, my bot would run fine for a few minutes
    - In PR, on Acc_A, after a few minutes of mouse injection my screen capture code only gets black pixels
    - In PR, on Acc_A, w/ only screen capture running (no mouse injecting) I get correct pixel colors forever

The problem I'm having is:
    - In Quick Play (QP), on Acc_A, once I hit the hero select screen I only get black pixels
    - In QP, on Acc_B I'm still getting correct pixel colors, I never ran the old mouse injection methods on this account

So, on some level my Acc_A is flagged to not allow screen capture. This account has not been banned yet though. I'm not able to use my bot on this account in QP w/ the screen capture only returning black pixels. In PR everything works fine.

I've been able to use my bot in QP on Acc_B successfully. I've used my bot on this account all day with my new mouse injection code with out having it flagged the same way Acc_A was on Tuesday.

Does anyone have any solutions for screen capture for accounts that are currently only getting back black pixels?

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by virii72 View Post
    I have a working fix for my personal bot that bypasses the mouse input issue but I'm running into an issue w/ one of my accounts being flagged and not allowing screen capture in QP. I'm wondering if any other developers have run into this issue.

Currently I have two accounts:
    Acc_A I've used the account w/ my bot for months
    Acc_B I created this week

I ran into the same issues everyone is seeing on Acc_A:
    - In Practice Range (PR), on Acc_A, my bot would run fine for a few minutes
    - In PR, on Acc_A, after a few minutes of mouse injection my screen capture code only gets black pixels
    - In PR, on Acc_A, w/ only screen capture running (no mouse injecting) I get correct pixel colors forever

The problem I'm having is:
    - In Quick Play (QP), on Acc_A, once I hit the hero select screen I only get black pixels
    - In QP, on Acc_B I'm still getting correct pixel colors, I never ran the old mouse injection methods on this account

So, on some level my Acc_A is flagged to not allow screen capture. This account has not been banned yet though. I'm not able to use my bot on this account in QP w/ the screen capture only returning black pixels. In PR everything works fine.

I've been able to use my bot in QP on Acc_B successfully. I've used my bot on this account all day with my new mouse injection code with out having it flagged the same way Acc_A was on Tuesday.

Does anyone have any solutions for screen capture for accounts that are currently only getting back black pixels?
    If the client behaviour you're describing is indeed accurate, the only way you'd be able to bypass this is with memory modification. Attempting it would probably get you banned anyway, so hope that you're not going to get banned and stop trying to cheat on that account.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

7. Thanks RobloxGOD (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    virii72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roast View Post
    If the client behaviour you're describing is indeed accurate, the only way you'd be able to bypass this is with memory modification. Attempting it would probably get you banned anyway, so hope that you're not going to get banned and stop trying to cheat on that account.
    So, just tried using Acc_A from another computer, and screen capture works fine. So the setting to block screen capture is per-account, stored locally. Just need to figure out what file I need to clear out.

heatblast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck with that. but doesnt this mean that we're all flagged for the next banwave?

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in that case screencapture would most likely be blocked in the other pc too.
    personally i am using my own written aimbot in a fresh account but its still getting blocked. it is in a language not used in any public hack afaik but uses mouse_event to move mouse.
    triggerbots with big range still work but are inaccurate in maps with red portions

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blr69 View Post
    in that case screencapture would most likely be blocked in the other pc too.
    personally i am using my own written aimbot in a fresh account but its still getting blocked. it is in a language not used in any public hack afaik but uses mouse_event to move mouse.
    triggerbots with big range still work but are inaccurate in maps with red portions
    mouse_event is specific to winapi, so it doesn't matter which language you're using. Whether it's a .NET language which has access to it (natively or otherwise), or another language such as python which has a premade module for importing win32api functions, you'll be using the same thing as most other public cheats.

Originally Posted by virii72 View Post
    So, just tried using Acc_A from another computer, and screen capture works fine. So the setting to block screen capture is per-account, stored locally. Just need to figure out what file I need to clear out.
    I really doubt that this is the case. There is no way that Blizzard would store something as vital as that in any form locally.

For everyone else: After the latest update I don't have much interest in carrying on with RoastBot. I may pick the project back up in the future but I won't be risking a ban on my main while experimenting trying to bypass the new update.
    Last edited by Roast; 06-23-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

12. Thanks RobloxGOD, Classicd3v (2 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920