Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i forgot to clarify, when i press whatever key i choose, it doesnt change to toggled: true. any ideas? ps thanks for the quick reply

RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity
  2. Thanks machingun (1 members gave Thanks to vacmemes for this useful post)
    HighlineTV's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do blizzard instantly banning or waiting for a bann hammer?

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vacmemes View Post
    i forgot to clarify, when i press whatever key i choose, it doesnt change to toggled: true. any ideas? ps thanks for the quick reply
    That's pretty odd, works fine for me
    The only slight issue I can find is that if you change the key in the up down control, but then don't click away or hit enter it will still think that it's set to the old keybind. Have you tried changing everything, saving the settings and then reopening the program?

RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity-tt8erhn-gif

Also there's nothing dumb about asking for help man, don't go putting yourself down like that. You're being clear about the problems you're having and asking for help to solve them, there's nothing dumb about that.
    Last edited by Roast; 05-14-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

5. Thanks albert12 (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    vacmemes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its odd, ive done exactly as shown, even attempting several keys, but its still wont toggle on.. i'll see if i can find the problem, thanks anyway!

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its odd, ive done exactly as shown, even attempting several keys, but its still wont toggle on.. i'll see if i can find the problem, thanks anyway!
    The only other thing I can think of is that you've put the program in an area where you'll need administrator permissions to access the settings files. Have you tried running RoastBot as administrator? I'm more or less out of ideas after this
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

8. Thanks Al3xm3rc3r (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    vacmemes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to clarity, ive extracted the zip to the downloads folder, would that change anything?

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to clarity, ive extracted the zip to the downloads folder, would that change anything?
    No, downloads folder shouldn't have a problem being accessed. Did the program make a folder called "settings" in your downloads folder? And are there files in there.

denisdab99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roast. i have beed testing your last version for hours. I can say one thing untill now. Beffore you did that draw window i got constantly fps. But last version with drawing it just lowered it to 40 50.
    Even if i disable drawings. To be more explicit i need to close draw widndow to gain back fps. Could you do smth about it? I dont know. Maybe make that separate window to change its wods only wehn you press smth or make it clsoe after 10 seconds if you wont change settinds and open again if youi change them? I just give my opinion. But the ideea is verry good

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by denisdab99 View Post
    Roast. i have beed testing your last version for hours. I can say one thing untill now. Beffore you did that draw window i got constantly fps. But last version with drawing it just lowered it to 40 50.
    Even if i disable drawings. To be more explicit i need to close draw widndow to gain back fps. Could you do smth about it? I dont know. Maybe make that separate window to change its wods only wehn you press smth or make it clsoe after 10 seconds if you wont change settinds and open again if youi change them? I just give my opinion. But the ideea is verry good
    It's probably being called to update too frequently and is impacting performance, I'll take a look at this and fix it soon. Can you open up task manager and see what your CPU usage is at? I'm currently making some tweaks to reduce the CPU usage.

EDIT: The next version will delete the entire window/thread until enabled again. I didn't fully understand the performance hit with how frequently I was updating it and figured skipping the drawing process would be enough to alleviate it. This wasn't the case and will be fixed shortly.
    Last edited by Roast; 05-14-2017 at 01:30 PM.

denisdab99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure
    I studyed with task manager and it shows me nothing. I mean what he only shows me my total usage of bot. Yes it jumps a bit when i have draw window opened. Draw window si not always draining my fps. Plus it drains more when is toggle enabled too. I get fps drom when some special effects are spawned in game (mei wall dva ult etc.). I cant say exactly where is problem but i can say what without using toggle and draw window i have all my fps.
    This is what i was trying to say. Just did not knew what program updatets too frequentrly. Just an assumption

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you planing to make memory hack too?

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    are you planing to make memory hack too?
    Probably not. While I've had a look at Vanguard and seen a few of its capabilities, maintaining a memory hack that won't get people banned every few days is next to impossible with my knowledge. I'll probably stick to this external cheat, make it worth using and then see what happens.

It definitely seems like external cheats are a lot less likely to ban.

I've updated with a small "fix" to the overlay window, allowing it to be disabled completely when unticking the "Draw Overlay" box. Some more performance improvements will be coming when I next get a chance to work on this and I'll be taking a look at the Toggle performance drop described by denisdab, which I know needs work already.
    Last edited by Roast; 05-14-2017 at 02:20 PM.

xxx30xxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the new update work with me good

thx

but i have problem with sensitivity

i play with Sensitivity 5
    but the hack very slow i can't play more then this

can you help me with that?

Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxx30xxx View Post
    the new update work with me good

thx

but i have problem with sensitivity

i play with Sensitivity 5
    but the hack very slow i can't play more then this

can you help me with that?
    Try turning up the DPI on your mouse or your sensitivity in game, the aimbot moves your mouse at its current settings, so this will effect it. I know it's not the best thing in the world but it's the only real solution for now. Soon I'll be implementing customisability for aim speed and FOV but not sure if I'll have time before the end of the weekend.

xxx30xxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thx for everything

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast