7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ThatBenderGuy View Post
    When I change the anabot resolution to 1920x1080 should I copy the fov values and range values from the aimbot? Will that work for the anabot? because just changing the resolution back down to 1920x1080 alone makes it all wonky
    The only thing I changed when I broke it was the resolution. You'll have to describe what you mean by "wonky" if you're looking for help making it aim better.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

Serenity aimbot 1080/720
    ysh1096's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Roast
    Thank you for your effort
    can you share your own aimbot?

kody415621's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why were all the posts deleted that regarded their accounts being banned when using this

sirenomelie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because they have a thread for crying about your bans

sirenomelie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ysh1096 View Post
    Hi Roast
    look at his profile at visitor messages. you can find it there. Also I vouch for it being extremely good even though its UI is kinda simple and the trigger is not that good yet (WIP) the aimbot is a straight 10/10 imo. it`s smooth and the tracking with it is insanely good. If you decide to buy it, and you are having trouble setting it up you can contact me for english support in this matter
    Last edited by sirenomelie; 05-09-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ysh1096 View Post
    Hi Roast
    The only overwatch related project I have besides this one isn't cheat related, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I have other things, all the code I'm writing for ow cheats ends up in here.

Originally Posted by kody415621 View Post
    why were all the posts deleted that regarded their accounts being banned when using this
    No idea man, I asked the overwatch moderator to take a look at the accounts behind the posts as most of them are 1 post accounts from this month, maybe they came to the conclusion that it was the same person.

I hope it wasn't because there's a separate thread for bans, I only asked them to check it out to try and verify if people were actually getting banned or they were trolls before I sunk some time in to security work.

As Syscall seems a bit too focused on selling his private aimbot I'll probably be making a new thread for my spinoff of serenity soon. This way I can update the first post with important information instead of waiting days at a time for Syscall to press a button.
    Last edited by Roast; 05-10-2017 at 01:45 AM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

7. Thanks DvASystems, laughing2g (2 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Alright, so based on this post:

Originally Posted by denisdab99 View Post
    #syscall78 BTW after you helped me i dont treat you like crap. You left me in middle process. And i dont have now more money to buy your private aimbot. Here not i treat you like crap. When i tryed you to contact you did not even answer. You just vanished and when i asked you about serenity aimbot update you answered me with selling your private aimbot...
    And this post:
    Originally Posted by sirenomelie View Post
    look at his profile at visitor messages. you can find it there. Also I vouch for it being extremely good even though its UI is kinda simple and the trigger is not that good yet (WIP) the aimbot is a straight 10/10 imo. it`s smooth and the tracking with it is insanely good. If you decide to buy it, and you are having trouble setting it up you can contact me for english support in this matter
    It's safe to say Syscall is using the traffic to try to sell a private aimbot of his whilst the one who actually does the work in Roast as Syscall is just just fetching Roast's commits.
    As Roast said above, he will make a new thread which will be frequently updated by him as he's doing the main work here and bug fixing as well.

I will also infract anyone that tries to again solicit leads through PMs for their bot or service. Please report any PM where someone is advertising to you. We do not allow it, regardless of section. Trades are to be conducted in the trade section.

Closed.
    Once Roast sets up his thread, I'll edit out the OP with a link to his new thread.

Again, thank you Roast for your work done.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516