9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duperduper View Post
    problem with no HP aimbot is that no matter how much filter you implement, ****ing Route 66 map ****s everything up lol
    Unless it's memory :P

Non-HP Bar Tricks for Pixelsearch/ImageSearch Aimbot
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raidsnake View Post
    Maybe you can sell it? there is a risk of leak. But at least you will win something.
    I really expected a no hp bar ..
    Not sure, the problem with releasing it here seems to be the amount of flame that occurs. Even though he released it for free and kept updating it, people would just barrage him with questions for support or just bully him for not working faster.
    And he did it the whole time for free, without complaining.

I think someone mentioned that he would release it on another site, but I am not sure if it was about another cheat or his.

Honestly, stinkyjoint is a good guy but people mess with him for no good reason. I mean it seems to me that his bot has improved rather tremendously once he made it private as it seems people are helping with the code and he's already at V10. I guess those who really appreciated his efforts, came forward and decided to collaborate to make it better because it wouldn't be public and have leechers crying, I guess.

3. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Not sure, the problem with releasing it here seems to be the amount of flame that occurs. Even though he released it for free and kept updating it, people would just barrage him with questions for support or just bully him for not working faster.
    And he did it the whole time for free, without complaining.

I think someone mentioned that he would release it on another site, but I am not sure if it was about another cheat or his.

Honestly, stinkyjoint is a good guy but people mess with him for no good reason. I mean it seems to me that his bot has improved rather tremendously once he made it private as it seems people are helping with the code and he's already at V10. I guess those who really appreciated his efforts, came forward and decided to collaborate to make it better because it wouldn't be public and have leechers crying, I guess.
    So much respect for you right now... coudnt have said it any better myself... to this day i still get pms etc and were working on v10.. v9 is out qith a whole new gui and more features

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

spoofjack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stinkyjoint View Post
    So much respect for you right now... coudnt have said it any better myself... to this day i still get pms etc and were working on v10.. v9 is out qith a whole new gui and more features

its gotten so bad you don't answer my stuff now. I remember helping with version 5-7 now I cant even get a hold of you with with my C# Advances. LoL

I wouldn't throw all of OC under the bus though. Just need a moderator who don't take any shit and just deletes and bans or mutes any bullshit.

Keep up the good work All.

Seems to me everyone is going private and throwing price tags on stuff. I'm in it to learn. haven't even used dis shit in real games yet LOL

6. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to spoofjack for this useful post)
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have pmed you

Poper21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I wasnt here before, but I am using stinkyjoint's v7 version, and i have accuracy about 40-50% with tracer (depends on enemys etc etc) so for me it works pretty good as a free cheeat I have sent you pm aswell if there is something I could help you with, even small donations I guess But ye, it feels weird I never seen bigger trolls in any other sections ever than there

Thanks for you hard work stinkyjoint

Jason346's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty evident that the vast majority of people on this forum ungrateful trolls. Stinky made a free bot that if you simply spent time with it, you could have figured out how it works. That's what I did, instead of bombarding him with PMs asking him how to get it to work or judging his work when no one else has put forth a better free effort. I don't blame him for going private considering the amount of crap he's received and had to deal with from trolls that are simply too stupid to figure out how to get bot working effectively. If I could, I'd offer to help in some way with his private efforts but unfortunately I am not a coder and just a simple end user atm, though I wish I could learn. Basically, don't expect him to put anything else because the shitters on this forum blew it for everyone else.

Stinky, thanks for the work you put forth and I'm sorry for all the crap you dealt with. As I said, I'm just a simple user but if there's anything I can do to help, feel free to ask.

10. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to Jason346 for this useful post)
    h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jason346 View Post
    It's pretty evident that the vast majority of people on this forum ungrateful trolls. Stinky made a free bot that if you simply spent time with it, you could have figured out how it works. That's what I did, instead of bombarding him with PMs asking him how to get it to work or judging his work when no one else has put forth a better free effort. I don't blame him for going private considering the amount of crap he's received and had to deal with from trolls that are simply too stupid to figure out how to get bot working effectively. If I could, I'd offer to help in some way with his private efforts but unfortunately I am not a coder and just a simple end user atm, though I wish I could learn. Basically, don't expect him to put anything else because the shitters on this forum blew it for everyone else.

Stinky, thanks for the work you put forth and I'm sorry for all the crap you dealt with. As I said, I'm just a simple user but if there's anything I can do to help, feel free to ask.
    Sad but true. However u gotta calm down mate. You've only been on these forums for a day lmao ��.

12. Thanks TheLordJesusHimself (1 members gave Thanks to h4hitman for this useful post)
    Myungbean's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the work stinky.

Jason346's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    Sad but true. However u gotta calm down mate. You've only been on these forums for a day lmao ��.
    Yeah, about that lol. I've actually been here for a couple months. However when making my account I, unwisely and without thinking, made my username the same as my battlenet name. Since my name is on the unique side, I decided I'd rather not take any risks and remade my account to post. That's all, lol.

Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly your right i may decide to re realese here but not sure yet

oldmasterxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stinkyjoint View Post
    Sadly your right i may decide to re realese here but not sure yet

omg omg omg really ? well i hope at least u can give it to donator forum only for less (leechers) like me =\ sry teh poor english =D

h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oldmasterxd View Post
    omg omg omg really ? well i hope at least u can give it to donator forum only for less (leechers) like me =\ sry teh poor english =D
    It will probably still get leaked

Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    It will probably still get leaked
    hasnt yet has it?

or do you mean from elite section?