0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day Z WallHacks/Radars/Scripts ?

Anyone know solid ones that are updated regularly against battle eye?

I've scoured the google but everything is old as hell, and of course you wan't to get an updated one.

Additionally, are radar hacks which read memory less detectable than script hacks which actually spawn/manipulate the game? I'm not looking to spawn items in or god mode or anything like that. I'd be happy with a radar overlay of player/tent locations, ect.
    Last edited by Malaki2030; 04-20-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Day Z WallHacks/Radars/Scripts ?
    Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive personally tested a few, aimjunkies - ofc was nice to use. they are really the only one's i'd trust worth a penny. just remember even hacking for 1 second could get you banned.. you never know and they can't always keep you safe via safeguards.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    ive personally tested a few, aimjunkies - ofc was nice to use. they are really the only one's i'd trust worth a penny. just remember even hacking for 1 second could get you banned.. you never know and they can't always keep you safe via safeguards.
    Yea it looks solid, the problem is exactly as you say. Their program actually uses scripting to spawn stuff, which makes it easily detectable.

Outside programs should exist which simply read memory and provide a lay over radar/whatever on your screen. These don't involve scripting at all.

But I'm not sure if I just don't use the scripting parts if they're still detectable.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wellp - I don't suggest using aimjunkie.

With in 5 minutes of using the hack on a server, I was global banned.

The only options I used were 2D Map/ESP

I accidently used the "heal" option because it wouldn't get off my middle mouse button.

Complete BS

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need a good bypasser that gets updated everytime once battleye is updated. After that you can use scripts without any problems unless server got some extra security but it will not result in a global ban just a server ban. I got some scripts for you that should still be working the radar ones. Very low chance to get a server ban from it as it only reads memory. With spawning stuff it's pretty easy detectable if the admin read his logs. Even invisibility got a low chance of getting you server banned. I got a wide range of scripts that you can use and lots of scripts that needs remote execute that i have been collecting over time and some i made my self but all involving spawning stuff. And teleport is detectable unless you want to get someone banned i got one that can teleport people to you without using remote execute and with invisibility he will also not see who did it. And it shows up on admin log that the other person teleported and not you.

If you need any scripts just give me a pm and see if i got it for you. As for the radar i got a few of them.Or any info about the hacking i am ready to help you out as i have been active hacking on a lot on servers on countering hackers that screwed up the game for people. And by countering i mean the guys that teleport around and use scripts like server nukes etc and screw up the gameplay big time for others. And for the bypasser i got a good one just don't advertise their name here in the open as battleye tries to update the ones that are too much in the spotlight. Just send me a pm and it got a esp and some extra's on it for you with low detection.
    Last edited by Watcher; 04-21-2013 at 07:24 AM.