0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dahntay View Post
    Anyone on US West "Helios" want to farm? Hit me up I can be on whenever.
    Yeah, whats your contact info?

[Planetside 2] Exploits,guides, tips&tricks and general discussion
    saff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to open 3 Planetside2 applications? I can only manage 2 (normal and -launch one), can't get the third one working.

Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TMCheats.com | The Warz Cheats – Dayz Cheats – Battlefield 3 Cheats – Warfighter Cheats – Black Ops 2 Cheats

Also a site which has aimbot for planetside 2.

Can anyone confirm working aimbot here?

Lolowut's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there.

I just ran across an exploit today, but haven't been able to replicate it and need some help...

Essentially, I found an infinite XP glitch that can occur, and doesn't even require the player to be active to work . As I was driving a sundy toward the next base, I started getting ammo refills on a nearby Flash (those ATV things)... I sat there collecting XP, and to my surprise, I didn't stop gaining XP at all. I sat there for 4 minutes collecting ammo refills off this flash, until it eventually deconstructed because either the person using it logged off or got another vehicle.Needless to say, if I could find out how to replicate it again, it would mean you could idle the game and get constant XP gain...

The problem is I haven't been able to replicate it yet. Apparently you can unlock weapons for the flash, which I wasn't even aware was possible. I am guessing this person had a weapon attachment, and they are perhaps bugged to give infinite XP to sunderers. Another possibility is it may have something to do with how I was positioned next to the flash, as the flash was also parked at a refill station for ammo. All things to consider if anyone else wants to try and replicate this bug.

I play on the Jaeger EST server if anyone there has a flash and one of the weapons to test this out on. I tried making a second account to dualbox this, but I can't get two instances running ;(

Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lolowut View Post
    Hey there.

I just ran across an exploit today, but haven't been able to replicate it and need some help...

Essentially, I found an infinite XP glitch that can occur, and doesn't even require the player to be active to work . As I was driving a sundy toward the next base, I started getting ammo refills on a nearby Flash (those ATV things)... I sat there collecting XP, and to my surprise, I didn't stop gaining XP at all. I sat there for 4 minutes collecting ammo refills off this flash, until it eventually deconstructed because either the person using it logged off or got another vehicle.Needless to say, if I could find out how to replicate it again, it would mean you could idle the game and get constant XP gain...

The problem is I haven't been able to replicate it yet. Apparently you can unlock weapons for the flash, which I wasn't even aware was possible. I am guessing this person had a weapon attachment, and they are perhaps bugged to give infinite XP to sunderers. Another possibility is it may have something to do with how I was positioned next to the flash, as the flash was also parked at a refill station for ammo. All things to consider if anyone else wants to try and replicate this bug.

I play on the Jaeger EST server if anyone there has a flash and one of the weapons to test this out on. I tried making a second account to dualbox this, but I can't get two instances running ;(
    Hey! Thanks for sharing and giving back to the community! I'll try this out asap.Some more information regarding the amount of XP per hour with this exploit? We used to do this in beta but it didn't seem that much xp back then but i might be wrong.

A follow up on this would be greatly appreciated!

nst6563's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran into a bug where I was stuck under a sunderer (legit, not that hack that allows you below ground) after being bumped by a vehicle. I couldn't get out so I just started repairing it, and to my surprise even as the heat meter on the repairgun reached max, it was still repairing and even when the sunderer was at full health I was still repairing and getting xp for it. I haven't been able to replicate it since though. I gained 300xp from that until the battle was over and the troops hopped in the sunderer and drove off (killing me in the process).

as for running two instances at once, run one in sandboxie or change the compatability mode of one of the sessions to windows 7 or windows vista. I can run 3 at once on my machine doing a combination of that.

HagsClub's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ps2 Additional features pack - Hags-club forums

vehicle aimbot is now released enjoy

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be frank i understand the developers trying to cash-out from this game but certain people aren't comfortable with the idea that they need to fork money in order to get banned since PS2 already stated that there watching statistics and soon they will introduce PB into the scene

link102's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a neat trick I discovered during (near the end of) beta. I'm not sure if it still works though, as I believe they've reduced the amount of torque the vehicles have, but I thought I'd share anyways.

If you try to drive a flash vertical up a wall and then exit it, you can teleport into a building due to the way ps2 will look for a spot to unmount you from the flash.
    It's quite a difficult trick to perform, I've blown up countless of times while doing this, so don't give up to soon. It's not something that'll work on the first try.
    It also depends on what kind of wall you're driving up against. If it's a thin wall then you'll just teleport to the other side of it. If it's a low wall then you'll end up on top of it.

I can recommend you a good place to practice; as tr, in Camp Connery go to the 2nd floor of the building to the west of capture point. In the west side of this room there's a door with a thick frame which will keep your flash pointing upwards.

As I've said, not sure if it still works, but maybe someone will discover something new with this information.
    As for the reduced torque; you could drive up a wall from a standstill during beta, now you can't even get half way without stalling. Perhaps if you upgrade your flash, get help from a friend or take a nice long run-up you'll get it to work.

Have fun.

JdOp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me in USWEST Helios, I am Vanu, contect me [email protected]

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have tested cheat engine 6.2 and it works with PS2!!! It increases fire rate, driving speed, spawning speed, basically everything (speed hack only). i only crashed when I accidentally went -1 speed (thought it would let me kill people when i deployed =P)

but the only (paid) aimbot currently is charging people 30$ a month I heard.....what a joke (the hags)
    my artist web sizzle www.jeremynative.com

xjx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jereminion View Post
    i have tested cheat engine 6.2 and it works with PS2!!! It increases fire rate, driving speed, spawning speed, basically everything (speed hack only). i only crashed when I accidentally went -1 speed (thought it would let me kill people when i deployed =P)

but the only (paid) aimbot currently is charging people 30$ a month I heard.....what a joke (the hags)
    now i remember why i quit computer games... ima just quit playing no point being a legit player and cheating makes no sens.... have fun...

Kaprack's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please fix the teleprt hack

xerberus333's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Most free sites from search engines are bollocks. Don't be fooled by the surveys and all that shit. Is there an easily-accessible free aimbot out there? Everybody in Ceres is using it and i'm sick and tired of getting fragged by low-BR guys using default weaps.

The few good results i've gotten before heading over here are from TM Cheats. That seems legit. It's 20$ a month though. There's gotta be a single good soul out there who released a public source code with no strings attached... There's just gotta be...

Legitganjafarmer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish i could help you xerberus333.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12