Moderator Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled DvASystems's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    138/124
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PostemaN View Post
    theres no proof ev0lve pasted any of its cs stuff to my knowledge, although ofcourse rumours. Iwebz however - got dumped and quite obviously a lot of pastad features. And i have no clue how AW gets detected 13 times in a year on vac if it doesnt paste. but still, its immoral to tell a customer you are building something from scratch and take weeks to "work on it" when in reality its a 15 minute job with the ayyware source and could get detected at any time. Immoral != site rules tho so its okay?
    I actually know about these things, trust me. But papasmurf isn't advertising here. This is a recommendation thread and we are not the stasi. If someone puts 3 cheats together and molds it into 1, it would require a lot of tinkering to make it work. If the guy wants to take payment for that work and maintenance, be my guest.

Otherwise we'll have to shut down Perfectaim.io too.

As for fighting pasting, it will never work.

Why?
    When the cheat market is crowded and people want to stand out they do it by showing off their entirely unique cheat.
    Then the admins on all the sites that offer these cheats will ask for proof it's unique and ask for the whole source code.
    (To clarify, we don't do this on Ownedcore. We only ask for proof that the aimbot works or a snippet)

What do you think happens to the source code after? They immediately give it out to their trusted people and thus pasting continues. That's why you'll see leaks and not cracks.

We here however have put measures against reselling code that hasn't been mantained/modified in any way. Or proxy selling to prevent pyramid schemes.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:40 PM.
    In charge of OverWatch Hacks and Cheats forum. PM me if you have any question or troubles.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    afaik Postman is just talking shit, I never find anything to do with Papasmurf copy pasting and I searched very hard before I purchased, I can tell you now the cheat I have has no menu and is not a pasta of ayyware or anything of the sort.

He offers external, internal and many AC's when you become trusted so I think you're just lies.

Edit: His site and sales have been around since start of 2015 so how the hell did he get Ayyware back then and why isn't there 20 threads showing he scams with it? Pretty sure he'd have many bans by now like all the other pasted ayyware cheats.

Either way he's delivering and no ban on my end yet, also good to mention he fixed a few issues with how my aimbot works so he's definitely a competent coder.
    Last edited by DemonicGuy; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The top result on HF if you search "papasmurf" has scamming accusations, so im not sure how hard you did search. I was talking about the reputation, as i made clear - i have no direct/real proof and therefore didnt open a scam appeal of any sort.

Fyi, ayyware was first seen src wise publically around the end or 2015. Then again, in the CS cheat scene, theres never a shortage of sources to paste from, and never has been.
    Either way, lets stop hijacking the thread as obviously the customer is happy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The top result on HF if you search "papasmurf" has scamming accusations, so im not sure how hard you did search. I was talking about the reputation, as i made clear - i have no direct/real proof and therefore didnt open a scam appeal of any sort.

Fyi, ayyware was first seen src wise publically around the end or 2015. Then again, in the CS cheat scene, theres never a shortage of sources to paste from, and never has been.
    Yes I know this thread you speak of and if you read it he also had people standing up for him there too apart from one guy "LMC" to which papa claimed to be purchasing on behalf of the known money.team (No doubt would have ended in a leak thread?)

true or not I do not know but my purchase went well as did many others clearly so I'm happy until anything changes on my end

Edit: I'm sure myself, Trollblod or anyone else that has used him will let you know if any ban wave or blatant pasta is found.

Thanks G/R
    138/124
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)

The site that claimed Jimster480 was pasting and constantly harassing him, right?
    It's just a bunch of cheat providers attacking each other to gain sales.
    In charge of OverWatch Hacks and Cheats forum. PM me if you have any question or troubles.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    The site that claimed Jimster480 was pasting and constantly harassing him, right?
    It's just a bunch of cheat providers attacking each other to gain sales.
    You should know from your time there, but the providers themselves are pretty cordial and usually stick up for each other and recommend each others products depending on what is needed. Its the users of said hacks that end up on HF that usually act like scum

Thanks G/R
    138/124
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    You should know from your time there, but the providers themselves are pretty cordial and usually stick up for each other and recommend each others products depending on what is needed. Its the users of said hacks that end up on HF that usually act like scum
    Not really. Hexui, Mekelek kept harassing him. What about Mekelek dumping competitors source codes?
    The list goes on,

No honor among thieves.

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Alright let's stop this, it's all non sense as his work isn't copied from Ayyware, at least my cheat isn't, maybe others, but not mine. I haven't been banned yet, and I will report back when I do get banned, whether it's a VAC ban, in that case it's detected, or it's an Overwatch ban, in that case I did it too blatantly. I'll get a mod to clear up this thread from the nonsense.

9. The Following 1 Members Gave Thanks To Trollblod For This Useful Post:

willy t3h whale
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled SK Bot's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    4/41
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    #Drama, #Popcorn, #<3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12