Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSGODouble Script guide (free coins to start)

First off, read this entire post.

I wanted to share this site with others because it has basically been free money for me overnight, granted that some of it is likely luck.

What is CSGODouble?
    CSGODouble is a website where you trade CS:GO Skins for coins to play roulette. You can trade these skins for weapons, which you can in turn trade for money.

What does this script do?
    This script allows the use of multiple algorithms to increase your chances of winning, but the most notable one is the Martingale algorithm.

What is Margingale?
    Basically, you bet a small(ish) amount of coins, like 1 on a color. If you lose, you double your bet to 2. If you lose again, you double your bet to 4. With an infinite amount of money, you are able to always get your money back and continue to make a profit. That being said, you likely do not have an infinite amount of money. This algorithm is good in the short term, so know when to quit. The more money you have and the lower your bet is, the less likely it is that you will go bankrupt.

How do I get points?
    You can either deposit CS:GO skins into the system, or you can try and "run up" free 500 coins from a whitelisted referral code (TOMAHAWK thanks to this post ([CSGODouble] Free skins (0.50€ or better if u're lucky)))

Why would you tell us about this script?
    Well, from my googling... almost all of them are fake or will scam you. In fact, the person who created this script would send ALL of your coins to himself if you did not read the code first to remove the logic. This will be an easy way for noobs to use a working script.

What do you get out of it? / You must have 10000+ bet in order to send coins.
    Congrats! You have read the post. This script is currently setup to donate a 1% tip to me (with some additional niceness logic) when you start it up. If you would like to remove the automated tipping, search for "123TIPCODE" and remove the logic between the comments. Send a tip to me (76561198006569398 ) if you would like still! =)

What settings do you use?
    Martingale, Last Winning. The base value is a little more difficult. You can likely find more information out there, but I would use no more than 2 or 3 when you start at 500. Once you reach 1000, you can probably bump it up to 5 or so. I am currently at 7692 and still using a base value of 5. You can also have it calculate the value for you with the failsafe value.

How quickly do you get a profit?
    That depends on luck and your settings... but in less than a day I turned 500 coins to 7692. Converted to dollars, that is around 0.50 to 7.69.

Quick base bet advice:
    Coins Bet
    1+ 1
    500+ 3
    1000+ 5
    10000+ 15+

Calculate your possible losses before going bankrupt and if you are alright with those chances of losing everything.

TL;DR
    1) Stop being lazy and read the post.
    2) Install the plugin Greasemonkey for firefox and Tampermonkey for chrome.
    3) Install the script found here. For tampermonkey, click the icon in the top right, then press add a new script.
    4) Visit CSGODouble
    5) Log into your steam and use the code TOMAHAWK into the FREE COINS tab at the bottom.
    5) Settings: Martingale, Last Winner, Check calculate base failsafe, set failsafe to number of of times you want to risk losing in a row
    6) Start
    7) type /send 76561198006569398 10 (replace 10 with your tip amount)
    ???
    9) Profit

Script credits:
    [BE CAREFUL DOWNLOADING Aareksio's VERSION AS IT WILL STEAL ALL YOUR COINS]
    Creator: Aareksio GitHub Name: csgodoubled-automated
    [BE CAREFUL DOWNLOADING Aareksio's VERSION AS IT WILL STEAL ALL YOUR COINS]
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-16-2016 at 06:19 PM.

CSGODouble Script guide (free coins to start)
  2. Thanks Parog, Dante, x4kep, Willy, hackerlol, rodneymoz, TimeLord130, Kenneth (8 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing share. Thanks for the heads up on the script too and the scam warning of the many scripts out there.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

herkelp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx alot, but can you help me set it up ?

Firefox, ive read the whole post and removed 123tip thingy, but i seriously dont udnerstand how this works xD
    Last edited by herkelp; 02-16-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Willaika's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds so awesome! Sadly, I already used the code sigh and there are 7 days before I can deposit skin... Anyhow, where do I change settings?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by herkelp View Post
    Thx alot, but can you help me set it up ?

Firefox, ive read the whole post and removed thingy, but i seriously dont udnerstand how this works xD
    Read the post. Once you get Greasemonkey installed through the link I provided, you install the script, activate it if it isn't already, refresh the page, configure the script to however you want, then press start.

@Willaika, You change settings on the webpage. There is a UI that gets loaded. I don't know of a way to get more free coins yet other than maybe having someone donate to you. Maybe use an alt Steam account and claim the code on there?

Also as a side now... I've run up the 500 that I started with to 19200! =)
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-16-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Willaika's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sychotix Tried, but the steam account needs a copy of csgo on it Just gotta way :-)

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willaika, i'll send you 50 coins if you want to try and run that up =P Just don't forget to tip back when you make it big! <3

PM me your steam id. I'll do it when I get home from work.

9. Thanks Willaika (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i just stupid or is the site ****ed up right now? I always get "Roll timed out - try again... (1)" :/

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last I checked, the site was having database issues as of this morning. Just give it some time. Apparently the bets are still saved on the server, the rolls are just delayed. Hopefully the scripts keep up running as I have two accounts running at home =P

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Last I checked, the site was having database issues as of this morning. Just give it some time. Apparently the bets are still saved on the server, the rolls are just delayed. Hopefully the scripts keep up running as I have two accounts running at home =P
    Also see some issues, got 2 accs running. May add third one later on. If I actually get something out of this I'll be glad to send you some tip ^^

+rep for sharing though
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

herkelp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol worst ever! Removed the tip thingy 123tip, base was 2 and settings as said. Still lost. I think just having it on red is better.
    Gon try doing it on my alt
    Last edited by herkelp; 02-16-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by herkelp View Post
    lol worst ever! Removed the tip thingy 123tip, base was 2 and settings as said. Still lost. I think just having it on red is better.
    Gon try doing it on my alt
    It is gambling still =P Starting at 500 and betting 2, you would have had to lose ~6 times in a row to go bankrupt. That is a ~1.5% chance of happening. Also, you must have at least 10000 bet in order to tip, so I don't even benefit if you aren't successful! Keep that in mind when removing it

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically lost almost everything on 2 accounts... now going yolo with one account, having 257 coins, with a base value of 10. Risky risky but so far I've gone from like 120 to 257 xD

Edit: lol went down to 7... Let bot bet 180 on red.... At 317 now xD

Edit2: Account nr 2 bit the dust. 0 balance lol

Edit3: Put acc nr 3 in action, roll!!!
    Last edited by Thomja; 02-16-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

16. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to Thomja for this useful post)
    frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mh.. lost everything. Just +12 in general. Nice to throw some coins but nothing for me. Thanks anyways

Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like you guys are setting your base bet too high. If you are below 1000, you should probably do 1 or 2. Once you reach 1000, around base 5 is good. After that, you will have to risk what you want. Around 7k I was doing 15, at 19k this morning I set it to 50.

Also Frozenspell, do you mean that you are at a net positive of 12? That is how this is meant to work =P You bet 1, lose... bet 2, lose... bet 4, lose, bet 8, win. You bet 15, you got a payout of 16... so a net positive of 1. The smaller your bet, the slower you gain and the more wiggle room you have for losses.

For example, you had 500 coins to start. If you have 1 as your base bet, you have enough coin to lose ~8 times in a row without going bankrupt. Lets ignore green and assume that you always have a 50/50 shot at winning. If I did the math correctly (which I probably didn't, but it is close enough), there is about a 0.390625% chance that you will lose 8 times in a row in order to go bankrupt. If you bet 4, you lose two whole potential losses. That bumps you all the way up to 1.5625% chance of going bankrupt.

Choose your base bet wisely based on your current balance.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-16-2016 at 01:36 PM.

19. Thanks Parog, Miksu (2 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast