Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ thanks to you for work. Well it would also be desirable to see TH in a patch 2.5.0

TURBOHUD site got deleted
    cherouvim13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    258/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    TurboHUD forum is now created. We will be working with KillerJohn to provide any forums tools you all need
    This means they are in contact, now we just have to wait

Litespeed0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    47/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ,

ProBoards apparently has a history of deleting or disabling forums w/o explanation looking at reviews on this particular site: ProBoards Review | Forum Software Reviews

" by Anonymous (?), Tue March 15, 2011 07:17

Proboards sucks; their administrators arbitrarily delete boards with established communities with little or no warning, and even if they do give you warning, if you try to back things up in the time they've given you, they'll pull the plug anyway."

"I agree, after 1 year my
    by Mick (?), Sat April 6, 2013 13:53

I agree, after 1 year my forum was completely deleted without notice and with no prior warnings of any kind. I wasn't even notified it was deleted. Asked in support forum to temporarily restore so I could save information and was told forum deleted and unrecoverable. Also, link to new forum location posted in support forum for members to find, and deleted by staff. I would never use Proboards again and always tell others the same thing. Yes, it does suck!!!"

"I had the very same
    by Mikki (?), Sun April 7, 2013 16:13

I had the very same experience with proboards- my online community i had built with over 1,000 members suddenly "Poof" with no warning or reason at all. I sent them the nicest email offering to fix whatever issues there were and was told my forum was deleted and unrecoverable. Nice software, horrible support and customer service."

"As someone else mentioned, PB
    by Anonymous (?), Mon September 3, 2012 09:57

As someone else mentioned, PB is horrible. Maybe the service is good for beginners, but for experienced forum users, and corporations looking to get a forum, PB is the absolute last place you'd ever want. Again, as mentioned, the admins will delete your forum for, at times, absolutely no reason at all. And if the deletion was for a common mistake, only half the time will they allow you to correct it. As per section 25 of their TOS, they don't even go into detail about what section 25 is exactly, and what it covers. If a forum is removed, they get all snotty and say "your forum was in violation of our TOS, and no, we can't tell you what you did". The admins aren't nearly as nice as they lead themselves to be, far from it, in fact."

I'm sure ProBoards works well for many people, but if you're one of those with a well-established community only to have the rug pulled out from under, then it is not a place you want to be hosted at if you want longevity. Ownecore has been around since you started and they are still here for you. Anyway, as everyone here has already echoed, D3 isn't the same w/o HUD. I'm a fan and supporter like everyone else here and look forward to HUD's return.

4. Thanks cherouvim13, Sascan (2 members gave Thanks to Litespeed0 for this useful post)
    Xonoxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Litespeed0 View Post
    KJ,

ProBoards apparently has a history of deleting or disabling forums w/o explanation looking at reviews on this particular site: ProBoards Review | Forum Software Reviews

" by Anonymous (?), Tue March 15, 2011 07:17

Proboards sucks; their administrators arbitrarily delete boards with established communities with little or no warning, and even if they do give you warning, if you try to back things up in the time they've given you, they'll pull the plug anyway."

"I agree, after 1 year my
    by Mick (?), Sat April 6, 2013 13:53

I agree, after 1 year my forum was completely deleted without notice and with no prior warnings of any kind. I wasn't even notified it was deleted. Asked in support forum to temporarily restore so I could save information and was told forum deleted and unrecoverable. Also, link to new forum location posted in support forum for members to find, and deleted by staff. I would never use Proboards again and always tell others the same thing. Yes, it does suck!!!"

"I had the very same
    by Mikki (?), Sun April 7, 2013 16:13

I had the very same experience with proboards- my online community i had built with over 1,000 members suddenly "Poof" with no warning or reason at all. I sent them the nicest email offering to fix whatever issues there were and was told my forum was deleted and unrecoverable. Nice software, horrible support and customer service."

"As someone else mentioned, PB
    by Anonymous (?), Mon September 3, 2012 09:57

As someone else mentioned, PB is horrible. Maybe the service is good for beginners, but for experienced forum users, and corporations looking to get a forum, PB is the absolute last place you'd ever want. Again, as mentioned, the admins will delete your forum for, at times, absolutely no reason at all. And if the deletion was for a common mistake, only half the time will they allow you to correct it. As per section 25 of their TOS, they don't even go into detail about what section 25 is exactly, and what it covers. If a forum is removed, they get all snotty and say "your forum was in violation of our TOS, and no, we can't tell you what you did". The admins aren't nearly as nice as they lead themselves to be, far from it, in fact."

I'm sure ProBoards works well for many people, but if you're one of those with a well-established community only to have the rug pulled out from under, then it is not a place you want to be hosted at if you want longevity. Ownecore has been around since you started and they are still here for you. Anyway, as everyone here has already echoed, D3 isn't the same w/o HUD. I'm a fan and supporter like everyone else here and look forward to HUD's return.
    No matter the real reason behind the removal of his forum, he is back "home" now.

Ringorofl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to donate

Thanks G/R
    258/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ringorofl View Post
    I want to donate
    KJ will guide us through this once he will create a relevant topic

UnburriedandGoats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OwnedCore TH forum is growing, the only thing we can do is wait, say *1000 thanks to Ket, and KJ .

Abigail66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wee i have not see it ) great news

Thanks G/R
    258/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap NEW SECTIONS JUST GOT CREATED!

arcadefire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TURBOHUD site got deleted-giphy-gif

woo hoo

WyrmKin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    140 people viewing the sub-forum, 19000 people have viewed this post since its creation, the community is finding their way to THUD's new home =D

Just want to say thanks to Ket and everyone at ownedcore for giving us this space, and to KJ for all the work he puts into this project and never letting us down <3

Csavo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WyrmKin View Post
    140 people viewing the sub-forum, 19000 people have viewed this post since its creation, the community is finding their way to THUD's new home =D
    is that 19k unique views, or just clicks? because if its not unique, i alone have like 20-30

Silencedt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Csavo View Post
    is that 19k unique views, or just clicks? because if its not unique, i alone have like 20-30
    its unique.

DemonHunterD3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just registered for TH
    Thx Ket and KJ I can play Diablo 3 again

JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in business

17. Thanks zummin (1 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast