[MOD] TurboHUD <-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 233 1234551101 ... LastLast
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MOD] TurboHUD <-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever

ANNOUNCEMENT: we moved back to ownedcore
    Please check the last post of this thread for some fun!
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 03-25-2017 at 03:51 PM.

[MOD] TurboHUD &lt;-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever
  2. Thanks BrasileirinhoPe, Peopleh8ter, iinfii, dankafstreamerxdidk, xteci, Nepeka, TobiaSBooN, dhfmek, iqqi940, HoaryWitch (10 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    rushone2010's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome. Do you have a beta test? Its hard to say anything without actually messing with it.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 10-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .xml item drop ( or rather pickuped ones ) logging would be really appericated. It could be usefull for bots It seems we're closing to d2 botting technology with this. This is sure hell of a work, but we'll sure support you for this, if it only be safe enough to use for gaining back money from key ^^

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huggarn View Post
    .xml item drop ( or rather pickuped ones ) logging would be really appericated. It could be usefull for bots It seems we're closing to d2 botting technology with this. This is sure hell of a work, but we'll sure support you for this, if it only be safe enough to use for gaining back money from key ^^
    Hmm. Interesting. Some kind of logging is already planned. I can read the unid stats (ilvl, qlvl, name, internal name, item id (seed)) from the items on the ground.
    Also I can read unid and ided stats of items in inventory/stash. The question is what to log. Ided or unided Items in inventory? Ided items in stash? Or what?

What do you mean about being safe and money back from key? Key of what?

EDIT: no bots here please. I want to keep this as legit as I can, to not draw Blizzard's attention. They are not hunting for tools (yet), and I think they are too late to hunt them down, because too many players are using that tools for legit farming. I'm not sure what do you mean "D2 botting technology". This tool is memory-reading only. The HUD is a simple windows form over the D3 window, following it's position and size. There is no injection, memory write, or anything.

EDIT2: my english is the same as 5 years ago, so for all: please don't laugh on me
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 12-13-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I have the following displayed stats:
    - level: 30
    - current xp: 100K of 150K
    - remaining xp: 50K, 33%

OR if you are level 60:
    - paragon level: 10
    - current xp: 100K of 150K
    - remaining xp: 50K, 33%

(the numbers are examples, I've precise XP tables for both norma and paragon levels...)

Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I sorry for mentioning bots. I meant if you ever botted in D2 using Etal ( launcher D2NT or sth like that ) you could see he items he picked up in nice gui and also supported picked up logging. I think I could use it just with bot to know what he dropped and missed without having to pause him Anyway it could be configurable to log all items dropped ( with optionally unid stats ) and identified items + unid items without stat reading. However if it's still possible to read unid values it could be usable to know when you should ID legend or just sell it unid.

By "safe enough to gain money back" I mean like some bots - as long as they are detected, they still can give you profit so you can have money for new d3 key. Best would be as always undetected. It's just about not gaining much attention as you said.

The XP tracking you're doing it really nice way. Some logged graph ( idk mayby in .xls ) for xp / time line could be usefull too. It would help much with optimizing farm routes. You could add time to lvl up

Also all dropped ( with quality filter - eg. ilvl )/ picked up items statistics per hour could be very usefull, so you'll be able to measure what mp should you farm etc.

If you want to make alert for 6 stat rares and legends with reading their unid stats it could be nice to be able to configure what items would have "special" alert - eg 1000 dps, cd, socket weapon that can be very valuable.

If it could be possible mayby ability to filter items that you see on the ground ( their names ) so we'll be able to hide all white / blue stuff dropping.
    Last edited by Huggarn; 12-13-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huggarn View Post
    Well I sorry for mentioning bots. I meant if you ever botted in D2 using Etal ( launcher D2NT or sth like that ) you could see he items he picked up in nice gui and also supported picked up logging. I think I could use it just with bot to know what he dropped and missed without having to pause him Anyway it could be configurable to log all items dropped ( with optionally unid stats ) and identified items + unid items without stat reading. However if it's still possible to read unid values it could be usable to know when you should ID legend or just sell it unid.

By "safe enough to gain money back" I mean like some bots - as long as they are detected, they still can give you profit so you can have money for new d3 key. Best would be as always undetected. It's just about not gaining much attention as you said.

The XP tracking you're doing it really nice way. Some logged graph ( idk mayby in .xls ) for xp / time line could be usefull too. It would help much with optimizing farm routes. You could add time to lvl up

Also all dropped ( with quality filter - eg. ilvl )/ picked up items statistics per hour could be very usefull, so you'll be able to measure what mp should you farm etc.

If you want to make alert for 6 stat rares and legends with reading their unid stats it could be nice to be able to configure what items would have "special" alert - eg 1000 dps, cd, socket weapon that can be very valuable.

If it could be possible mayby ability to filter items that you see on the ground ( their names ) so we'll be able to hide all white / blue stuff dropping.
    LOL yeah I know some stuff about botting in D2 But now this is just a HUD.

No, I can't read the stats of unid items. Only the ilvl, qlvl, internal name and real name.

Now I'm playing with this HUD - D3's own item name show is disabled, and the HUD is only showing the high 6 stat rare items + legendaries on the ground.

I say again: reading unid items is not possible. That info is not in the client.

I'm not sure about what are you saying about the money thing. This HUD will be free, donationware at maximum.

pompidoux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems very nice tool, good luck....

Is it possible to detect elites/champions? (like a sound alert?)

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pompidoux View Post
    Seems very nice tool, good luck....

Is it possible to detect elites/champions? (like a sound alert?)
    It can detect anything... but I'm not sure Blizzard would love to see a maphack I really don't want this tool to be instabanned on second day...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question guys: how should I calculate the gold per hour and xp per hour values?

- gold/run: easy, just take the gold at the beginning of the round and at the end of it. OR to be more accurate, it should look the gold value at a 30 readout / second rate and look for increments and add the increments together... in this way the repair costs will not modify the result...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st post updated with new image and progression log

the upper left XP graph covers the last 5 minute in time, every pixel column is 2 seconds in time (yeah i means the graph is 150px in width)

EDIT: I really need ideas NOW when I'm developing ^^
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 12-13-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget the thing about money :P That doesn't matter anyway.

About the gold I think it should be as simple as that : CurrentGold - InitialGold and calculate the output like it's in toolkit used in my tracker. Repair costs should be in total output because it won't matter if real GPH is over 500k if I spend 200k for repairs over hour That's still 300k income. Same for XP values. I don't think adding increments to another ones would be optimal in time. Just look for actual values, also it don't have to be updated every second because it'll just jump over from low to insane values when you start run, after hour it should stabilize anyway.

As for XP values I don't think that current XP value is must for display in HUD. It should rather just be XPH and how much XP till lvl + % value of current XP.

Will it be possible to configure what items should be displayed in special way? Like i'd want to pick all rings, but only ilvl 63 gloves or sth like that. Will it be possible to hide white / blue items?

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st post updated again, added some run and area stats

Huggarn: FYI almost every HUD item will be configurable by X:Y location and color (and size if available)
    There is a file called "pickit" near the HUD program file. Updating first post with an example and my plans about that.

16. Thanks FredDurst (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll sure be great. And for "BIG FAT CIRCLE" it's really good idea. Now I know everything I wanted :P It'll sure help a lot. Now only thing that remains for us ( leechers ) is to wait for you to release beta

Page 1 of 233 1234551101 ... LastLast