Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is freaking awesome !

[MOD] TurboHUD <-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by askilla View Post
    this is freaking awesome !
    Nice to hear that

First post updated: gold graph, gold stats added.
    Graph timers are modified:
    - 1 pixel column represents a 5 second average
    - there are 150 columns = 750 second total coverage
    - the graphs' max value (the highest 5 second average) and the last 5 second average is shown next to the graph

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huggarn View Post
    It'll sure be great. And for "BIG FAT CIRCLE" it's really good idea. Now I know everything I wanted :P It'll sure help a lot. Now only thing that remains for us ( leechers ) is to wait for you to release beta
    First release maybe on next monday. I have to figure out how to properly pack the exe and all dlls together, and how to obfuscate the final exe.
    Plus I have to put all settings, locations, sizes, etc to a config file... That will be the beta
    If it's working for a lot of people (I mean more than 10 ), then I start to focus on pickit evaluation and all the pickit related stuff in the OP.

Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it could be nice to put in there some kind of radius graph ( like in the 1st screenshot ) so we'll be able to turn on selected radius we want to see - eg. for our gold pickup radius it could be circle around character. Also it could be good to put same thing for some skills so we can see how far they'll hit.

Will it be possible to make some kind of route indicator ingame or minimap? When I have some route around certain area it still take some time to memorize before I can run it at full speed, so it could be a transparent line that we should follow, how about that?

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it could be nice to put in there some kind of radius graph ( like in the 1st screenshot ) so we'll be able to turn on selected radius we want to see - eg. for our gold pickup radius it could be circle around character. Also it could be good to put same thing for some skills so we can see how far they'll hit.

Will it be possible to make some kind of route indicator ingame or minimap? When I have some route around certain area it still take some time to memorize before I can run it at full speed, so it could be a transparent line that we should follow, how about that?
    insane ideas!

EDIT: like this?
    Attachment 11657

a question: how do you imagine to save the path points? You will be not able to figure out world coordinates by yourself...
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 12-13-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progression is faster than I thought, now I have a config file (see first post)

This topic is going to be my personal blog, nobody is interested (except Huggarn ) in this? Because I can stop the update posts (or the entire project) faster than light More than 10M D3 is sold and nobody is here? What the hell happened with the "scene"? In the D2 ages there were craptons of projects, bots, hacks, people, mods, forums, entire frameworks, etc... Now, every dev and even enduser is... is... where ?
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 12-13-2012 at 02:41 PM.

rushone2010's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    No beta yet, I'm working on the features. I have to make it configurable via config file + have to find a way to obfuscate it properly, etc.
    For example: how people want to see the XP/h?
    - A plain number of the last minute? Of the last hour? Of the current area? Of the current run?
    - A small graph of the... (>paste the previous line<) on the top right corner?
    What are you writing this in? C++? Java?

rushone2010's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    Progression is faster than I thought, now I have a config file (see first post)

This topic is going to be my personal blog, nobody is interested (except Huggarn ) in this? Because I can stop the update posts (or the entire project) faster than light More than 10M D3 is sold and nobody is here? What the hell happened with the "scene"? In the D2 ages there were craptons of projects, bots, hacks, people, mods, forums, entire frameworks, etc... Now, every dev and even enduser is... is... where ?
    Sometimes I ask that too. D3 devs are laying low for some weird ****ing reason and I don't know why. The scene is half dead and most hackers are going away. But please keep this up as I am very interested. So far I like every feature you've posted. There's should definitely be a config file for this though so that we can tweak the HUD. Thank you for your hard work and dedication and I hope all is well for you!

resu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm interested. registered just to say that. here are my suggestions

-highlight drops, say i filter amulets, if you can highlight the text with something that stands out so it's easier to see and click

-items per minute, total number of items, # of whites/blues/rares/set/legendaries, if possible # of rares w/ 6,5,etc affixes and percentages of them (to see how much they're affected by mf if at all)

-monsters killed total, per area and per minute, elites/champs killed total, per area and per minute, maybe goblin stats too?

-a farming efficiency rating? maybe something like items per minute * mf?
    or something more complicated like
    x = # of items dropped from chest/weapon racks/rocks etc that's not affected by mf
    y = # of items from mobs/elites/bosses (we can multiply this number by 1+mf, to weigh it more than items not affected by mf
    where mf is %xxx = .xxx, so 300 mf is .3 and we get a weighted item of 1.3)
    so efficiency = (x + y*(1+mf)) / time

neF4ST's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That look really nice. Can't wait to beta test it.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some developments:
    - added a few extra option into the config, and added automatic pickup radius readout from memory, plus an option for that too (disable/enable, circle color, line width)
    - added a gentle background for the GainPanel...

Originally Posted by rushone2010 View Post
    Sometimes I ask that too. D3 devs are laying low for some weird ****ing reason and I don't know why. The scene is half dead and most hackers are going away. But please keep this up as I am very interested. So far I like every feature you've posted. There's should definitely be a config file for this though so that we can tweak the HUD. Thank you for your hard work and dedication and I hope all is well for you!
    Config is done, look at OP. Yeah, I'm currently unemployed so I've time...

Originally Posted by rushone2010 View Post
    What are you writing this in? C++? Java?
    C#, 1 hour ago reverted back to .NET 4.0 target

Originally Posted by resu View Post
    i'm interested. registered just to say that. here are my suggestions

-highlight drops, say i filter amulets, if you can highlight the text with something that stands out so it's easier to see and click

-items per minute, total number of items, # of whites/blues/rares/set/legendaries, if possible # of rares w/ 6,5,etc affixes and percentages of them (to see how much they're affected by mf if at all)

-monsters killed total, per area and per minute, elites/champs killed total, per area and per minute, maybe goblin stats too?

-a farming efficiency rating? maybe something like items per minute * mf?
    or something more complicated like
    x = # of items dropped from chest/weapon racks/rocks etc that's not affected by mf
    y = # of items from mobs/elites/bosses (we can multiply this number by 1+mf, to weigh it more than items not affected by mf
    where mf is %xxx = .xxx, so 300 mf is .3 and we get a weighted item of 1.3)
    so efficiency = (x + y*(1+mf)) / time
    Please read OP, there are some info about item "highlighting". There will be a fully detailed drop log, but the analyze feature will be served by a website, not the HUD. It's too complex to maintain...

Originally Posted by neF4ST View Post
    That look really nice. Can't wait to beta test it.
    Thank you!

12. Thanks Brummi42 (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Huggarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be able to get coords by myself but autoit script can do it perfectly I've saw coord to file writing in here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...urce-code.html (RuffBot - Farms arreat core no memory editing (and best of all with SOURCE CODE)) it just wrote plain coords to txt file that should be enough.

As for the circles I've more liked layout from 1st screenshot you posted here ( nicely looking nothing else ;P ) but that's fine too

Btw I hate .xml configs aaaargh :P I know they're simpler to get but darn. Pickit config in D2NT was so much simpler to use.
    Last edited by Huggarn; 12-13-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be able to get coords by myself but autoit script can do it perfectly I've saw coord to file writing in here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...urce-code.html (RuffBot - Farms arreat core no memory editing (and best of all with SOURCE CODE)) it just wrote plain coords to txt file that should be enough.

As for the circles I've more liked layout from 1st screenshot you posted here ( nicely looking nothing else ;P ) but that's fine too

Btw I hate .xml configs aaaargh :P I know they're simpler to get but darn. Pickit config in D2NT was so much simpler to use.
    I don't know what do you mean about circles, please post a paint drawing what you would like

LOL my pickit config format ownz everything, get used to it Just look at the "at_least[N, a, b, c, ...]" expression
    Only the HUD layout config is in XML, because I love it for configs, sorry. XML is good for small amount of config data.

First post updated with a fresh screenshot.

bledi-13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome KillerJohn ! Can't wait to test it, don't stop !

Briscle11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait! Keep up the good work everyone, seems to sound like you know what youre doing lol Ive personally never been the greatest coder, so its great to see everyone helping each other out!

Page 2 of 233 FirstFirst 12345652102 ... LastLast