[MOD] TurboHUD <-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever menu

User Tag List

Page 133 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3383129130131132133134135136137183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3482
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    13.10.24.2 BETA (2.0)
    NOTE: a clean install (into an empty folder) is REQUIRED for every beta versions and the upcoming initial release of TurboHUD 2.0 STABLE
    NOTE: if you want to keep your old "stat_tracker" and "runs" folder, just copy those into your new installation folder. Nothing else can be used from HUD 1.0
    - changed: TurboHUD is almost completely rewritten, so basically everything is changed
    - changed: HUD can't start without DirectX 10.1
    - changed: hotkeys without modifiers will work only when Diablo 3 is the focused window
    - changed: hotkeys no longer prevent other applications using the same keys
    - changed: new default hotkeys
    - changed: all UI elements are removed from config.xml and moved into separate UI element holder files (\config\ui_*.xml)
    - changed: all per-hour (/h) calculations are based on the play time which equals to "all time - time in town"
    - removed: StatTrackerPanel (replaced by a few label elements in \config\ui_default_labels_run_stats.xml)
    - removed: AttribPanel (replaced by a few label elements in \config\ui_default_labels_attributes.xml)
    - removed: ExpAnalyzer (replaced by a few label elements in \config\ui_default_labels_expbar.xml)
    - removed: drop rules (replaced by a few actor elements in \config\ui_default_actors_items.xml)
    - removed: Edit Mode
    - removed: histograms
    - removed: option to show world's directions
    - removed: saved paths
    - removed: "filtered items" counter from StatTracker
    - removed: health and battletag display around other party members
    - removed: automatic reload of the config file(s) (users have to use the F2 hotkey instead)
    - added: 'labels' allow users to add various data of the game at any place on the screen (default labels replace the old AttribPanel, ExpAnalyzer and StatTrackerPanel)
    - added: users can define conditions to show/hide labels, circles, powers based on the current character class or the current character's selected skills
    - added: experience range on minimap is automatically hidden in singleplayer games
    - added: pickup range on floor is automatically hidden when not moving
    - added: autoscale support - every font automatically scales with the D3 window
    - added: every coordinate (and most geometry sizes) in config.xml means % of the game window's size (or the element's container's size), instead of pixels.
    - added: server IP label and expression (*ingame-ip)
    - added: experience-related labels on top of the screen
    - added: health arc under feet
    - added: StatTracker Window (default hotkey is F5)
    - added: debug overlay (default hotkey is F11)
    - added: fade effect for appearing/disappearing UI elements
    - added: "YESTERDAY" StatTracker
    - added: "AREA TOTAL" StatTracker - which collects the data for the current character in the specified area
    - added: hints for labels
    - added: option to flag custom server IP addresses (config.xml) (flags are displayed next to the IP address)
    - added: automatic download of the Laggy Server database from d3-server-checker's github page (https://github.com/azgul/d3-server-checker)
    - added: loading screen text
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 10-24-2013 at 04:41 AM.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

[MOD] TurboHUD <-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever
    slook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iam so excited to test it now...like a really big and awesome patch in vanilla wow

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slook View Post
    iam so excited to test it now...like a really big and awesome patch in vanilla wow
    you are a bit overreacting
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Twirlyman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently quit Diablo for about 2 months ( because A. I got bored quite frankly, and B. This program was too laggy to use )
    HOWEVER, having coming back to see this beta 2.0, I had to try it out.
    And, ITS AWESOME! No lag whatsoever, MANY MANY useful features.. I couldn't see myself playing without it now.
    Thanks a bunch,, Keep it up!

Oh and if you throw up your paypal I'll ship over a donation for your efforts.

R3peat's Avatar Site Donator while(true) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/132
    Trade Feedback
    68 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok first of all. rly nice hud 2.0 testing around some atm and setting up the xml's

but john pls add the kills counter for whitemobs again. lifetimekills in the run / in the area / |||| kills /h in area / kills /h in run

its one of the keyparts in the statstracker for me ty

i mean in the normal overlay not in the statstracker we can open during the run pressing "F5" i wanna see kills/hour in the right corner where are the elits/h + legs/h

wanna see it live without open the tracker
    Last edited by R3peat; 10-24-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R3peat View Post
    ok first of all. rly nice hud 2.0 testing around some atm and setting up the xml's

but john pls add the kills counter for whitemobs again. lifetimekills in the run / in the area / |||| kills /h in area / kills /h in run

its one of the keyparts in the statstracker for me ty

i mean in the normal overlay not in the statstracker we can open during the run pressing "F5" i wanna see kills/hour in the right corner where are the elits/h + legs/h

wanna see it live without open the tracker
    why not add it yourself?
    I put a LOT of effort into HUD 2.0 to allow users to customize the UI how they like...

I made an example for you: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2886355 ([MOD] TurboHUD - User Interface modding)

All further modding questions goes there!
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 10-24-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/132
    Trade Feedback
    68 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried it but dont work. duno the path to the all kills element

<!-- kills/h -->

<kills_ph_area_total enabled="1" expression="*stattracker.areatotal.kills/h" hint="lifetime kills/h for this area">
    <position x="87.9" y="88.3" w="4" h="1.9" container="-" />
    <conditions only_out_town="1" />
    <border enabled="1" color="255,0,0,0" stroke="2" />
    <body enabled="1" color="220,255,255,0" stroke="0" />
    <title font_family="tahoma" font_size="7.0" font_bold="0" font_color="255,0,0,0" font_shadow="0" font_halign="Right" />
    </kills_ph_area_total>

<kills_ph_area_current enabled="1" expression="*stattracker.area.kills/h" hint="kills/h for this area">
    <position x="91.9" y="88.3" w="4" h="1.9" container="-" />
    <conditions only_out_town="1" />
    <title font_family="tahoma" font_size="7.0" font_bold="0" font_color="255,0,0,0" font_shadow="0" font_halign="Right" />
    </kills_ph_area_current>

<kills_ph_run enabled="1" expression="*stattracker.run.kills/h" hint="kills/h for this run">
    <position x="95.9" y="88.3" w="4" h="1.9" container="-" />
    </kills_ph_run>

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R3peat View Post
    tried it but dont work. duno the path to the all kills element
    this is not the code I wrote... is it yours? btw it is almost good, but expression has to be "kill/h", not "kills/h"

(read back my previous post)
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 10-24-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/132
    Trade Feedback
    68 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah was my own code ^^ failed with the kill/kills

but works now [MOD] TurboHUD &lt;-- The very first thread TurboHUD had ever-screenshot150-jpg

Saah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now it also pick-it checks item in the stash too, not just inventory!

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    13.10.25.2 BETA (2.0)
    NOTE: if you have 13.10.24.2 then you can update only the .exe file
    NOTE: if you have any other version then you have to make a clean install (read 13.10.24.2 changelog)!
    - fixed: acc_bound_circle and force_sell_corner was not working in inventory highlight
    - changed: re-designed run logs
    - added: monster and world (scene) information to run logs
    - added: at the end of your run, a zipped copy of the log will be saved into the \runs_upload folder.
    IMPORTANT: After every 10th run all files from \runs_upload folder will be automatically uploaded to me (in email).
    When the upload is done, HUD will delete the files. The run logs are completely anonymous, and does not contain any sensitive information.
    - added: version check at startup and notification when a new update is available for TurboHUD (you have to update it manually, TurboHUD will not download anything)

itsmylife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow this beta is badass.

Now have to work through the xml's to find out what to set where and how. But so far I like it

itsmylife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and you should rename DL link in OP from "DOWNLOAD v.13.9.24.1" to something like "DOWNLOAD LATEST Version here" KJ

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by itsmylife View Post
    Oh and you should rename DL link in OP from "DOWNLOAD v.13.9.24.1" to something like "DOWNLOAD LATEST Version here" KJ
    no, because the "official" download is still HUD 1.0 (13.9.24.1) since HUD 2.0 is in beta stage.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    13.10.25.4 BETA (2.0)
    NOTE: if you have 13.10.24.2 or newer version then you can update only the .exe file
    NOTE: if you have an older version then you have to make a clean install (read 13.10.24.2 changelog)!
    - fixed: possible bug in map reveal caching

Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    13.10.25.2 BETA (2.0)
    NOTE: if you have 13.10.24.2 then you can update only the .exe file
    NOTE: if you have any other version then you have to make a clean install (read 13.10.24.2 changelog)!
    - fixed: acc_bound_circle and force_sell_corner was not working in inventory highlight
    - changed: re-designed run logs
    - added: monster and world (scene) information to run logs
    - added: at the end of your run, a zipped copy of the log will be saved into the \runs_upload folder.
    IMPORTANT: After every 10th run all files from \runs_upload folder will be automatically uploaded to me (in email).
    When the upload is done, HUD will delete the files. The run logs are completely anonymous, and does not contain any sensitive information.
    - added: version check at startup and notification when a new update is available for TurboHUD (you have to update it manually, TurboHUD will not download anything)