0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Effectively Farming for Leoric's Signet on a DH

Hello there folks, I've been trying this out for a while and decided to give you my guide for farming up a Leoric's Signet with a DH.

As someone previously mentioned, you can find this item in the Vault of Assassins or anywhere else in Act 2 of Normal difficulty. Personally I have not looted one yet, but this method is extremely effective for killing while on the move to clear the maximum number of mobs and elites in a minimum amount of time.

--- Essentials ---
    -- Max move speed is essential here. At minimum you want +24% (See Gearing at the bottom for more info)
    -- Max MF is an obvious choice.
    -- As much +disc gear as you care can or would like.
    -- For maximum efficiency I suggest at least +10 Hatred Regen Per Second, (I will elaborate on this a bit more later on.)

--- Skills and Build ---
    -- For this build you will not need any hatred generating skills so your left mouse can be anything you want and it won't really many any difference.

(Right Click) Strafe with the Drifting Shadow rune.
    -- This is your primary skill, it allows you to move and auto kill anything on the screen at the same time.

(1) Smoke Screen with the Displacement rune.
    -- This rune allows you to move 35% Faster every time you activate Smoke Screen.
    -- This also triggers Tactical Advantage (60% Move Speed) so you are actually moving 95% faster.

(2) Preparation with the Backup Plan rune.
    -- This skill fills all of your discipline instantly (which is used to trigger smoke screen)
    -- The rune gives you a 30% chance that your cool-down will not be triggered when you use the skill.

(3) Companion with the Bat Companion rune.
    -- Make sure you use this every time you begin your run.
    -- The bat raises your hatred regeneration by 3 hatred per second. (This will count as part of the +10 hatred regen I suggested at the beginning).

(4) Doesn't really matter.
    -- I haven't found any other skills that would be beneficial to this particular build.

--- Passive Skills ---

Tactical Advantage
    -- Allows you to move 60% Faster for 2 seconds after you trigger Smoke Screen.

Vengeance
    -- Increases your total hatred by 25, also gives you 20 hatred and 2 discipline every time you pickup a health globe.

Perfectionist
    -- Reduces the Discipline cost of all your skills by 10%

--- Playstyle ---
    -- You hold right click when you see monsters and move around while you kill them.
    -- Use Smoke screen to run to the next spot, next mob or whatever you need.

--- Companion ---
    -- The Templar gives you +1 hatred regen per second and since you don't want the enchantress or scoundrel killing mobs off-screen for you this is the best companion to use.

--- Gearing ---
    -- Move speed on boots is suggested but you can get your speed from other places if you have enough MF to allow it.
    -- The Compass Rose gives +16-18% Magic Find and +12% Move Speed. (Highly Recommended.)
    -- Lacuni Prowlers with +Magic Find are great because of their +Move Speed attribute. (6% Move Speed for Legacy, 12% Move speed for new ones)
    -- For your Weapon, you want a 2H Crossbow with NO +attack speed. You want to attack as slowly as possible so that you have time to regenerate your hatred.
    -- For your Quiver, you want+18% Magic Find +Max Discipline (As much as you can get) And at least +1.1 Hatred Regeneration per second.
    -- For your Chest Armor you want a Cloak with +Max Discipline and at least +1.0 Hatred Regeneration per second.

Personally, I just grab the waypoint for Vault of the Assassins, run that all the way out and then hit Road to Alcarnus for 1 or 2 elites there.. then Rinse and Repeat.
    If you wanna grab more elites afterwards then by all means, but personally I'm all about quick and over.

Any questions let me know.

Effectively Farming for Leoric's Signet on a DH
    z0oks's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide! Have you found the ring doing your run yet? How long does your run take?