Running in VMWare - allows ANY resolution, multi-bot, all while your PC is free. menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sofheart View Post
    can anyone teach me how to drag diablo 3 folder and put into vmware system?
    sure, left click and hold down diablo 3 folder, and pull it from your computer in to the Vmware window.

Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    I managed to test my script in a VMware. I think I'm quite satisfied by the result although my graphic card Nvidia Quadro 2000M is quite struggle...
    mph. well, better than a dead weight computer for when you want to use it.

Originally Posted by PleaseHelpMe View Post
    may i know how do u make ur diablo run on VM? i started it but the game just doesn't show up
    I didn't have to do anything except click start. I also used the most recent w7 if that helps.

Running in VMWare - allows ANY resolution, multi-bot, all while your PC is free.
    skelly19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore. Completely forgot to extract the .dll's

Thanks again for the guide LATM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skelly19 View Post
    Ignore. Completely forgot to extract the .dll's

Thanks again for the guide LATM
    You make a good point that I didn't emphasize in the OP. The new computer is literally a 100% totally fresh computer inside of yours. This means you need everything re-installed. Auto-it, DLLS, etc.

arthur1265's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    yeah, the defining factor isn't going to be available ram. consider this though, when you have to use your compute to do work, your GPH is 0. so you just rasied it infinity percent.
    Sorry.. i did not mean graphics.. i ment my Gold Per Hour on my bot... it loads quite a bit slower so the runs take twice as long... cutting my gold per hour in half.. so im wondering is there is any way of speeding it up besides assigning more ram? (3 GB should be enough right?)

I have a 6 core AMD processor with 8 GB RAM.. running on a SSD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arthur1265 View Post
    Sorry.. i did not mean graphics.. i ment my Gold Per Hour on my bot... it loads quite a bit slower so the runs take twice as long... cutting my gold per hour in half.. so im wondering is there is any way of speeding it up besides assigning more ram? (3 GB should be enough right?)

I have a 6 core AMD processor with 8 GB RAM.. running on a SSD
    Ummm... I was talking about Gold per hour, perhaps you misread what I said.

I use 2GB each, for 3 at once, so RAM is definitely NOT THE FACTOR that is limiting you. I don't have a SSD either, I'm using a 10k rpm & a 7200rpm.

Therefor, our only difference is in the CPU. I'm giving mine 1 core each @ 4.5ghz. Unless GPU has an effect on VM's that I'm not aware of.

Try a lower resolution script perhaps when they come out.
    Last edited by LATM; 06-23-2012 at 01:51 PM.

stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any idea why mine would start chopping when it goes to pixel search it runs flawless and smooth until it goes to loot which is a pixel search then it kind of lags the screen(vm screen) while doing it

only running 1 vmware, 4gb memory, 60gbhd, 2 core 1 processors at 3.31ghz video card i am running is the amd raedon 6990 with 2gb memory
    real machine 8gb memory, 1tb hd, 1 processor 6 core @3.31ghz raedon 6990 with 2gb memory
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 06-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.

eldorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ve been running the script on vmware as well, but I am having a problem. D3 run perfectly inside the vm and I have no problem even playing it inside it. No lag no freeze no anything. Thing is when I run the script and all the times it searches for images to click on em d3 freezes like hell . The run is done okay but really takes MUCH more time than if I run it on my comp. I am thinking maybe because its a kinda slow hard drive , but could it be the only reason ? I ll try putting the vmware on the ssd, but I wouldnt love that cause of space. Any thoughts how to fix it ?

stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eldorin View Post
    I ve been running the script on vmware as well, but I am having a problem. D3 run perfectly inside the vm and I have no problem even playing it inside it. No lag no freeze no anything. Thing is when I run the script and all the times it searches for images to click on em d3 freezes like hell . The run is done okay but really takes MUCH more time than if I run it on my comp. I am thinking maybe because its a kinda slow hard drive , but could it be the only reason ? I ll try putting the vmware on the ssd, but I wouldnt love that cause of space. Any thoughts how to fix it ?
    is it imagesearch or pixel search? Mine does imagesearch fast but when it goes to pixel search is when it freezes.

eldorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah i think it is both since the bot even freezes for a bit when it tries to find the resume game button for example.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eldorin View Post
    mine has no slowdown with 2 on one 10,000rpm drive, and one on a 7200rpm. HDD is not causing the issue. neither is image or pixel search, as they are fine for me. the #1 difference between me and the people having issues is the CPU. try another core, or perhaps a lower resolution if your script has any time of scaling. Almost every script works at atleast 1600x, which should perform slightly better.

Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    any idea why mine would start chopping when it goes to pixel search it runs flawless and smooth until it goes to loot which is a pixel search then it kind of lags the screen(vm screen) while doing it

only running 1 vmware, 4gb memory, 60gbhd, 2 core 1 processors at 3.31ghz video card i am running is the amd raedon 6990 with 2gb memory
    real machine 8gb memory, 1tb hd, 1 processor 6 core @3.31ghz raedon 6990 with 2gb memory
    I don't know either. You should have far more than enough. Try 2 CPUs perhaps. CPU is our primary difference.
    Last edited by LATM; 06-23-2012 at 03:30 PM.

skelly19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assigned 3 gigs of ram and 4 cores to each vmware window and am currently running 2x scripts at near normal speed.

I have the same specs as LATM but my processor isn't overclocked. I wonder how much that would help. I'm assuming a lot since he's running 3 on only 2gigs each and 1 core with no trouble.

Tyman3's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PleaseHelpMe View Post
    erm, i can't seem to open Diablo 3 in my VM, it shows running but i am not inside the game at all!
    Same here... It opens up the Diablo 3 Launcher, I click play, and then nothing happens

EDIT: Try restarting your virtual machine, worked for me
    Last edited by Tyman3; 06-23-2012 at 06:18 PM.

mindout's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically you cannot run this without having an extra hardrive? Is it posisble to save the virtual computer on the main hardrive?

AngelsAdvance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I created a virtual machine with vmware workstation 8 and when I run diablo 3 in 1920x1080 resolution I get a lot of lag. It's not as bad in lower resolutions but it still lags. It's all input lag as my ping remains below 60ms.

I have the following vm settings and hardware:
    virtual machine: 1 processor / 2 cores / 2GB RAM allocated
    actual PC:
    AMD Phenom X4 955 quad core processor 3.2ghz (not overclocked)
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    ATI Radeon HD 3300 graphics card (onboard)
    Radeon HD 4870 graphics card (pci-e)
    Running on a 7200 rpm sata. I have an SSD but didn't want to put 60gb virtual on it as it's only a 100gb ssd

Can someone please point me in the right direction as to where the bottleneck is that's causing it to go so slow?
    Last edited by AngelsAdvance; 06-23-2012 at 09:01 PM.

eldorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I have just noticed that the game on the virtual machine has a strange behaviour. When I alt tab on windowed fullscreen mode, the vm lags like hell, like when the bot searches for images. If i put it on windowed mode, all is running fine except that the bot can't work on windowed mode. My setup is fine. I am using crossfire 2 5850 and an i7 processor so I believe the requirements are met. No matter what cores I give to the vm it still does the same thing.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast