0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Diablo game make the dispute more and more deeper,

Recently ,I have some harassment with my mother , could anyone give me some help ? my friend bruce who a crazy the Diablo gamer recommend me play the game with him ,say that the game is suit me ,and than ,follow his recommend ,I bougth game from scdkey shop ,from the time ,I started my The diablo advanture ,

the game is so cool and magic that I spend much time and money to play the game ,I study the guides of the game from game forums and youtube channel ,twitch , what is most important is that getting more useful tips from bruce , I'm addicted to this game and can't control myself ,but the examing was around the corner ,my mother ask me spend time to prepare the exam ,she was very angry ,when she found me play the game at deep night,but i can't control myself to play the game ,she condemn me that i don't prepare well for the next exam ,she was very disappointed for me ,the dispute was more and more deeper,

As my mother said ,I had a poor exam for play the Diablo game ,i am very regret for not to follow my mother advice to prepare the exam ,my mother are unconcerned to me ,which make me sad ,and depression, what should I do to get the forgiving from my mother ,How to get her mother's trust ? please give me some help,,,,

The Diablo game make the dispute  more and more deeper,
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone once told me: Ask yourself what happens if you don't do it.

If you don't play D3 as soon as you get home... You can always play later. If you don't study for your exams, once the exam is there, there's real consequences.

Know your priorities and figure out what is more important to you, your future or a few more hours a day of gaming.

You can still play D3, but get the things you really need to do out of the way first, like studying and sleeping at a decent time. If you do this, you will be more relaxed when playing as well.

Hope this helps!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

3. Thanks hackerlol, Smitten (2 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a problem with addiction with regards to Diablo 3, you might have addictions to other things as well. So if you find yourself not being able to go without say, "a redbull every morning" or something like that. Here's your sign.

You should probably talk to someone about it, ask for help. Posting on the forums is a great way to get information and advice, but you have to go past that stage.

An example,

When I quit smoking I ended up in a sub-reddit that had people who would relay their experiences after quitting, daily and weekly breakdowns. I read it for a good 3-4 months before I decided to do it. So all the browsing on the internet basically gave me the motivation to quit. That extra push.

I would recommend finding a community or group (maybe a sub-reddit exists) about Diablo 3 Addiction. It's possible, it is the internet after-all.

That's about all the advice I can dispense on that subject Good luck in your endeavors and I hope you ace the next exam

thepowerlevel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Parog ,Veritable thank you give me some useful advice , i will adopt you advice ,i will give up the Diablo game to prepare the next exam , what 's more, i have some free cd-key from scdkey shop ,i think the games does not make sense to me ,if you need the game ,i will sent you as a gift ,because I want to make friend with you ,,

Hi1234567's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really true