Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EU. Just got banned for autoit (i didn't use anything else). Now i'm trying to get more information.
    Got ban on all battle.net account including OP account in wow
    did you have a paypal auction that was processing?

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    Botle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @them000: Can you post the script autoit script you got banned from? If you ran multiple scripts, can you then give a description of what your scripts did?

Malador's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe he works for blizzard and wants to scare people away from autoit

wlnd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this belongs here but just a heads up:

I've had several paypal sales successfully clear processing, even though it would be immediately obvious that I've been botting on my account. So I don't think they check for that.

Kidam101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here I`m over 600$ worth of net sales and still going strong

astroman1492's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you who have been banned, did the ban apply to the entire Battle.net account, or just the Diablo III game itself? I've got a decent WoW account and would like to know if I'm risking that as well as my D3 account by thinking about botting.

them000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, i failed. After 10hour running my wizard script i logout, started editing the script. When i logged in i've message bout ban. But it was just temp security ban, i've reset battle.net password and now it's ok. Sorry for wrong information.

Bayoya's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regards,

*** NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE ***

A user of this account has been involved in actions considered by the Welfare Department in the game from Blizzard Entertainment as inappropriate for Diablo III. This decision was taken after a thorough investigation of the situation. Although for privacy reasons we are unable to comment on the results of our investigations, we want to ensure that the incident has been thoroughly examined, and have taken appropriate action in each of the accounts involved.

Action on the account: Account Closing
    Violation: Use of unauthorized third party programs
    A third-party program is any file or program that is not part of the software for Diablo III, but is used to obtain some advantage in the game, such as increasing the rate of resource gain or visibility of the map. This also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that would not normally be available to players or to transmit or modify any file on the game. Any external application that is used with Diablo III can cause many unwanted side effects. Some of the main results of the use of third-party programs can be instability of the game until the point that the player is disconnected from the game quite frequently. External programs can also be used to transmit viruses, spyware and other unwanted program to the computer players. Also, third-party programs can also be used to obtain information from the player's computer, such as your account name, password or other personal information.

This account of Diablo III has been closed following a review of it and all related rules violations, according to the terms of use (http://eu.blizzard.com/es-es/company/legal/d3_tou . html) and the rules of the game (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support).

All bids and auctions exist at the time of closing the account has been canceled. The bidding process will be refunded to your original payment method. Please allow 5-10 days to pass to complete the process, depending on the availability of your bank. All bids or auctions completed before the closing of the account will not be refunded or reversed.

From now you can not access this account of Diablo III, or the heroes and objects associated with it. The only way to continue playing Diablo III will acquire a new license, or attempt to regain access to appeal the decision to close. Although such decisions are rarely overturned, we advise clients who request an appeal to wait until the process is completed before purchasing a new license for Diablo III. If you add a new license for Diablo III, the new account your old account will replace, without holding any of the previously existing heroes or items.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action should be directed to our Support Department. You can send a support inquiry here: https://eu.battle.net/support/es/ticket/submit. Our Service Department can not investigate the actions taken in account by phone.

We understand that our rules may seem harsh, but these rules exist to ensure that each and every one of the players can fully enjoy the time spent on Battle.net. We thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Sincerely,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Assistance Department Diablo III
    Battle.net Support

parusax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What were you using?

jasonpedro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned for use of unauthorized third party programs

I "tested" afkbots mmomic bot ... 1 time like 3 hours and its sucks and i never bot again .. but I get this shit ban ! ... some change to BLI$$ revert it?

belowme81's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jasonpedro View Post
    Banned for use of unauthorized third party programs

I "tested" afkbots mmomic bot ... 1 time like 3 hours and its sucks and i never bot again .. but I get this shit ban ! ... some change to BLI$$ revert it?
    Probably .8% chance

jasonpedro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by belowme81 View Post
    Probably .8% chance
    ... If wont I will try cancel all my payments to blizz ... thats sux I get like 50k using this shit bot i even get rich lol ...

archonbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by astroman1492 View Post
    For those of you who have been banned, did the ban apply to the entire Battle.net account, or just the Diablo III game itself? I've got a decent WoW account and would like to know if I'm risking that as well as my D3 account by thinking about botting.
    Only the game account is bann. If you have other game in the same battle net account, it will be fine.

archonbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jasonpedro View Post
    ... If wont I will try cancel all my payments to blizz ... thats sux I get like 50k using this shit bot i even get rich lol ...
    You can´t cancel the passed charges, only the future.

punkerpunk13's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there a ban wave? I know alot of people from afkbots were banned.. I've "heard" people from hellbuddy were banned, but they might of also used afkbots.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast