Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free (RAF!) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free (RAF!)

With Deathwing’s shadow looming over Azeroth and the mortal realms of Sanctuary steeling for war against the forces of Diablo, the World of Warcraft Annual Pass has arrived to offer WoW subscribers a chance to participate in both apocalyptic conflicts… without breaking the bank.

For a limited time only, players who make a 12-month subscription commitment to World of Warcraft through the WoWAnnual Pass will receive the following epic rewards:

• Diablo III FREE – Download the digital version via Battle.net for free when the game launches early next year. This is the full game, not a trial edition.
    • Tyrael’s Charger WoW Flying Mount – Ride for the Archangel of Justice on all current and future characters on a single World of Warcraft account. Tyrael’s Charger will arrive via in-game mail with the upcoming launch of patch 4.3.
    • Access to the Next WoW Expansion Beta Test – Get a guaranteed spot in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion (at a time to be announced in the future).

You can pay for the WoW Annual Pass on a monthly basis at $14.99 per month or according to the billing plan of your choice. To participate, you must be 18 or older, have a valid credit card, and have registered a full version of World of Warcraft on or before October 18, 2011.

here, and then keep an eye on the World of Warcraft community site or the Diablo III community site for future announcements regarding the launch dates of these bonuses.

For more information on this offer, including eligibility requirements and details on how the World of Warcraft Annual Pass applies to players who plan to purchase the Diablo III: Collector’s Edition, please read the full

FAQ

According to the FAQ you can also buy game time using RAF system!

Any qualifying game time added to the account may apply to the 12-month subscription requirement.

Also quote from final agreement:

any World of Warcraft subscription game time purchased and redeemed, or earned through promotions, or otherwise provided to you by Blizzard Entertainment during the Twelve Month Commitment, will be credited towards the Twelve Month Commitment

IMPORTANT!
    Before adding RAF gametime to your account you need to complete agreement for annual pass, and set up your payment to Credit Card! (it doesn't means you'll need to actually pay with your CC even once).
    Also remember that adding RAF my cause some problems, so do it at your won risk (more info in ours D3 forum, annual pass thread).

What RAF system is?
    RAF is Recruit a Friend system based on invitation which allow you to invite your friends to WoW.
    Why that's important to you? because when your invited friend activate starter edition you get reward, and in this case this reward is 1 month gametime.
    Whats the difference betwen RAF gametime and normal Gametime? is much cheaper especially when you buy big amounts of gametime through that system.
    In other words, if you have WoW account (which was active before 18.10.2011), you can buy Diablo III for 85k ingame gold or 48€euro / 84$USD ​and buy yourself a year wow subscryption at the same time!

(To use that system you don't need to buy your own WoW starters etc, there are ppl who sells RAF gametime, just look for them in our WoW Trade section and you can easly find someone).

You can also ask all questions about how to buy RAF gametime to Kiyumi or Pr3cious.
    Last edited by HI5; 11-14-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free (RAF!)
    Ragefull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    In other words, if you have cataclysm subscription, you can buy Diablo III for 85k ingame gold or 48€euro / 84$USD ​and buy yourself a year game-time at the same time!
    How can i get a 12 month subscription for 85k gold/48eur/84USD?
    At offgamers a gamecard costs 28USD. 6*28= 168 USD.

Help ?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, by RAF system her's link:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/326499-eu-us-cheapest-30-days-gametime-x-53-touring-rocket-cd-keys-400-feedbacks.html

I
    f you have any questions how its work, just poke Pr3cious on msn, she will explain you everything (i just bough 14 month, and now I'm w8 for my diablo III do arrive )

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added links to Pr3cious and Kiyumi threads, gonna be easier for everyone to find it.

Ragefull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help!!

Pikile's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not so sure u can get those 12 monts via RAF, on accounts i have gametime via RAF Battlenet tells me those accounts are not qualify for this option, how ever on accounts im using credit card to pay with it lets me sign up for diablo event thingie..
    I used credit card on other accounts as well now but it still doesnt let me use this option, my only gues would be coz im still having active RAF free gametime.
    Maybe u have to start those 12 monts by standard gametime ( gametime code or creditcard payment) and then u can go RAF for rest but i would like someone to confirm this rather then just getting 12 monts via RAF to find out later its not working
    Last edited by Pikile; 10-22-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to switch your payment method to card payment (this is only to make sure your'e 18+ and they know you are the person who pay your bills) but after that, you can add your gametime by any methods.

Aslo, you're sure the ac you was trying to sing up is cata acc?

About active gametime - i have RAF only from few months, and it worked perfectly

Pikile's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to switch your payment method to card payment (this is only to make sure your'e 18+ and they know you are the person who pay your bills) but after that, you can add your gametime by any methods.
    I added valid credit card, and its applied, it says i have recurring sub up, but it still doesnt let me sign up for promotion.
    Aslo, you're sure the ac you was trying to sing up is cata acc?
    Yes they are valid and active Cata accs, and that doesnt metter coz one of my accounts only have TBC active and it still lets me sign up.

About active gametime - i have RAF only from few months, and it worked perfectly
    I have as well about 20 more days active of RAF and after that credit card recurring sub is up but its not letting me do it on accounts where i have RAF monts active while on others its all fine :|"
    Thing is i want D3 on my main battlenet account, one that i actualy play on, others are for botting purposes and im not intrested into having D3 there :|

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea than what could be wrong :<
    Maybe just ask blizzard support why you cant sing up for it now.

Pikile's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats what im gonna do first thing tomorow... call blizz support and ask them wtf :P

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I was having trouble getting it to allow me to do it on my main account, so i just said **** it and bought time for my wrath account. I only did it to buy D3 Cheaper.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Pikile, so i know what happen, that's because you stucked RAF before agreement
    Before adding RAF (before stucking it to full 12 months) gametime to your account you need to complete agreement for annual pass, and set up your payment to Credit Card! (it doesn't means you'll need to actually pay with your CC even once).

We figured it out with
    Jaerin & Kiyumi.

Sychotix what was exactly your problem?

Also Pikile, i think contact with support will do it, this is probably just site bug, but plz let us know if you handled it.

Pikile's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Pikile, so i know what happen, that's because you stucked RAF before agreement
    Before adding RAF (before stucking it to full 12 months) gametime to your account you need to complete agreement for annual pass, and set up your payment to Credit Card! (it doesn't means you'll need to actually pay with your CC even once).

We figured it out with
    Jaerin & Kiyumi.

Sychotix what was exactly your problem?

Also Pikile, i think contact with support will do it, this is probably just site bug, but plz let us know if you handled it.
    Well i wasnt adding any gametime what so ever, i simply already had RAF running on, then i added visa card into battlenet ( valid one) and its not letting me sign up for promotion, but il let u know tomorow what was problem after i talk to blizz

UPDATE: Ok i had chance to talk to blizz support, they told me they have no clue why some accounts that should be able to take on this promotion cant at this moment, but they are working on solution.
    Girl from support compared my two Bnet accounts and she said they are both same with all info settings etc etc and she doesnt understand why one of them can subscribe while other cant, she told me to try again later today and tomorow, also that blizzard will announce when changes are being made regarding those problems and until when promotion will last.
    She couldnt tell me what happens if u for any reason stop or have delay on payment aka getting your wow acc frozen while u still have contract with blizz, shes gues was that ul just get your diablo 3 acc frozen as well until u start paying again, but shes not sure.
    And last thing, she told me that u can chose any subscription method to "pay" those 12 monts, but tbh she didnt mentioned RAF, i didnt want to ask her about RAF my self as i have kinda too many RAF monts on both of those accounts so i didnt want to look suspisious

Anyway + rep to u HI5 as your post is valid :P
    Last edited by Pikile; 10-23-2011 at 08:38 AM.

[Z]em's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a pretty good deal but its alot of money to pay in my opinion :/

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    45 bucks isn't alot of money to pay for a 60 dollar game + a year of gametime in WoW

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast