Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you looking forward the most in D3?

I remember well that I followed the announcement of Blizzards new game. It was epic indeed. And I remember how I looked forward to the continuation of the story and lore in the Diablo Universe. D2 and LoD has one of the best stories in all of the games that I have played, up to par with FF7. The 3 Prime Evils, there relationship with the lesser ones and how the story unfolds between good vs. evil. I mean come on, Tyrael?! How awesome isn't he? Oh well, I can't wait anyway. But what are you looking forward to the most? Please do tell!

What are you looking forward the most in D3?
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm probably looking forward to PvP the most. It was fun in WoW, I can't even imagine how awesome D3 PvP will be!

Jens's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piles of imaginary money!

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What @JD Said. Im pumped for the PVP action as well, since arenas will be in the game too. But im not looking forward to the downward angle camera view for PVP. Just makes me wonder how its going to play out. Along with the Auction House hosting real life money, bots will be up the yingyang on this one. I hope to god they have a better anti cheat system in place to stop this, because whats to stop some one from farming for weeks.. and undercutting EVERY ahtos ay the AH to say.. $.25? some of the rarest materials in the game? being sold on the REAL LIFE AUCTION HOUSE... the economy in wow is terrible as many of you know.. just think of whats going to happen er Ea lith the real life AH? Ugh... terrible idea blizzard.

But any ways back on topic. Im mostly looking forward to the story advancement. Character customization, and most of all, the online.

If it is going to be instanced "lobby" basedr e then ormo rethe nor more then 8 people to connect. I like what "HELL GATE LONDON" did with the phasing portals. If you are in a town, then you are with a bunch of other people online, but if you go through the portal into the actual game world, you are instanced. If you are partied, then obviously you will be together.

The instanced based portals would be the best thing for this game.. IMHO

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think PvP is going to be fun like what JD said.

Also looking forward to the RLAH, I don't think that there will be 'much' undercutting because most items have random stats. And who wouldn't want to make some cash from playing a game? Even if it is a little amount.

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is true, but about runes? And other reusable resources as the like. Bots will be all over the game in a matter of months and the RLAH will be filled with undercut materials : /

Terrorblade's Avatar Contributor I spent 5k CC and all I got was this user title
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm mainly looking forward to the demon hunter class.
    Stuff & Things

Baaja's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, about the bot fear and unbalanced auction house markets. D2 had bots and even dupe methods, but still there was a big trading scene.. and it was due to the rarity for some items so they always had a high price. I think that D3 will offset this with a variety of things e.g no duping and very active security system against bots and other hacks. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a great economy in D3. Of course there will be those who will use the RLAH to their advantage by using undetected and private bots but still.

I can't wait to get involved with the game, the item hunt will be exciting to tell the least!

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What JD said...
    But I am little bit sad about that not-an-eSport-type PvP they announced...
    But, who knows.. Maybe they changed their minds during the development and we'll see D3 Arena Finals on BlizzCon '12

ally4821's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for the story. I've been waiting so long!

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eSko View Post
    What JD said...
    But I am little bit sad about that not-an-eSport-type PvP they announced...
    But, who knows.. Maybe they changed their minds during the development and we'll see D3 Arena Finals on BlizzCon '12
    Would be great.
    But i'm not sure what Koreans will do, they already have S2 and W3
    Now seriously, i wonder if it could be same popular as S2. Maybe Blizzard jsut don't wanna us to switch betwin 2 games, and make stay best players on S2?

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I saw so far, Diablo 3 will be much more casual-oriented than Starcraft 2 in terms of learning curve needed to really master the game mechanics...
    The Diablo universum itself is (imho) more about story and co-op, than PvP - and the game design of D3 is tailored with that in mind. I mean, sure - there will be the Arena and stuff, but I still have feeling that they are developing the game mainly with storyline gameplay in mind.

But maybe I am wrong
    We won't know for sure until public beta or final release

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to agree, when i think about Diablo II i always have that picture in front of my eyes - me and 2 of my friends killing diablo.
    Co-op was best in D2, it wasn't standard raiding like in WoW, it was much more casual - even more, game was giving you opportunity to kill boss with friends, but it wasn't giving you any actual bonus (beasts/bosses was x2 harder when you was playing with friend), it was just to have fun with your friends.
    So probably another thing I'm looking forward in Diablo III is co-op system, i think they can implement some improvements into that system, to give "me and my friends" opportunity to have some good fun together.

"But maybe I am wrong
    We won't know for sure until public beta or final release "
    Yes - patient, that what is all about ^ ^

Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, co-op with RealID-party features will be awesome...

Baaja's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting all worked up, can't f'in wait! How can such a monotone game, where you run the same things over and over again be fun? I don't know, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless. I always loved to start a new character and level it. Hopefully I can get into the beta and tryout different classes before the game releases!