<<< Diablo 3 + RoS Starter Accounts Demon Hunter M6 Paragon Level 200 only 50E >>> menu

User Tag List

kenny_black04's Avatar Active Member PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<< Diablo 3 + RoS Starter Accounts Demon Hunter M6 Paragon Level 200 only 50E >>>

Hello again !

I am selling 3 x Diablo 3 with Reaper Of Souls Expansion starter accounts each with :

Demon Hunter full geared (Marauder set, Natalya set, Shadow set) with Calamity/Etrayu, Bombardier`s Rucksack etc

Wizard full geared with full Firebird set, Maximus etc

I have leveled them up on Europe-Softcore-Nonseason, paragon level is 250 for each one.

They are perfect as starter accounts, you can start by now playing T6 and make your way up to the top in D3 gaming world.

Prices are fix : 75 Euros for each one.

I sold before, i know how to handle these transactions, i am professional seller !

A middleman can be used aswell if needed, but paying him will be at your costs !

Scammers better not waste my time !

Speaking of scammers, as payment i will use Paypal ONLY IF money is sent AS GIFT and with a NOTE because of their chargeback policy and because i have no guarantee that after we make the deal the buyer will scam me even though i am fair and honest and do my part of the deal.

We can use Bank to Bank, Skrill, Western Union, MoneyGram what is good for you aswell.

If you have any questions feel free to PM here or email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by kenny_black04; 12-02-2014 at 06:35 AM.

&lt;&lt;&lt; Diablo 3 + RoS Starter Accounts Demon Hunter M6 Paragon Level 200 only 50E &gt;&gt;&gt;