2 Awesome Diablo 3 (US) Accounts - Fully Geared For Inferno Diablo + New Low Price! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wukufyze's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Awesome Diablo 3 (US) Accounts - Fully Geared For Inferno Diablo + New Low Price!

Account 1 Buyout= SOLD
    Account 2 Buyout= SOLD

As the topic says, I am looking to sell 2 Diablo 3 accounts. One account is mine and the other is my brothers'. We are the original owners of both accounts.

Due to the massive decrease in gold prices lately we have decided to stop playing. We made some decent money playing this for a while, but it is no longer worth the effort it takes to continue.

Both accounts have 1 character each that has killed Diablo on Inferno (gear still in-tact that we used to kill). They are both capable of farming any act on Inferno with relative ease, particularly act 1 and 2 (act 3 and 4 have those rare packs that can be nasty, you know what I mean ) Please note that these accounts in no way shape or form have hundreds of millions worth of gear, but they are definitely fully capable of farming any act.

Below are some basic details for each account.

Account 1:

Characters:

https://i.imgur.com/JyHmh.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/2KmDo.jpg
    Level 60 Barbarian (Inferno Diablo Slayer). Fully geared for all acts, 10 Million Gold on-hand.

Level 60 Witch Doctor. Some basic magic find gear, nothing spectacular.

Level 60 Demon Hunter (Hardcore). Fully geared to start farming Act 1 Inferno. 1.6 Million Gold on-hand.

Account 2:

Has Infernal Staff of Herding

Characters:

https://i.imgur.com/pKlop.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ctr4B.jpg
    Level 60 Monk (Inferno Diablo Slayer). Fully geared for all acts, 10 Million Gold on-hand.

Level 60 Wizard. Some basic magic find gear, nothing spectacular.

Level 60 Barbarian (Hardcore). Full magic find 200%+ and full gold find 200%+ set. Capable of farming sarkoth runs with with gold or magic find set with ease. 1.6 Million Gold on-hand.

As you can see, there is a ton of potential in both accounts and both have 3 solid characters to build upon.

I will not be selling these accounts to any new members on this forum unless you are buying with moneybookers or Western Union (you will pay any fee's), so please do not reply if you have not been around for several months and have an outstanding reputation built within this community.

If you have any further specific questions you are free to post them here or PM me. Price is FIRM for both accounts.

PS. I could not edit my previous thread for this new low price so I had to post a new thread. If an admin is reading this, please feel free to delete my previous thread.

I cannot stress this enough...do not offer me anything lower than $100 USD via PM or reply, you will be ignored. Also do not reply or ask to buy these accounts if you are a new/low rep member UNLESS you are requesting to buy via moneybookers or WU, you will be ignored (Must be ACTIVELY buying/selling in the past 2+ months within this community to buy via paypal).

These accounts won't last long at this price, so get them before they are gone.
    Last edited by Wukufyze; 07-08-2012 at 08:16 PM.

2 Awesome Diablo 3 (US) Accounts - Fully Geared For Inferno Diablo + New Low Price!
    awp2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you have different amounts of gold available on one acc?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awp2004 View Post
    how do you have different amounts of gold available on one acc?
    Edit:

I understand what you mean now. I forgot to put Hardcore beside the Demon Hunter on account 1. Thanks^^
    Last edited by Wukufyze; 07-07-2012 at 01:36 PM.

redarmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get a hold of you?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by redarmy View Post
    How do I get a hold of you?
    You don't because you failed to read.

In response to your PM to buy via paypal:

"(Must be ACTIVELY buying/selling in the past 2+ months within this community to buy via paypal)"

and...

"...if you are a new/low rep member UNLESS you are requesting to buy via moneybookers or WU"
    Last edited by Wukufyze; 07-07-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping in accordance with 12 hour/3rd page rule.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2cigars's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give you a free bump here and give you my thoughts.

It's not hard to get a character up to level 60 even WITHOUT scripts/bots... There is no way to verify how these characters were leveled which makes them worth very little in the deal.

https://i.imgur.com/JyHmh.jpg In all of the pics, you have buffs like Warcry turned on, which drastically changes things like your res.

IE My level 55 DH had 20k DPS, but after letting sharpshooter fill up my crit% for a few seconds, I am 80k DPS in a screenshot.

...The GEAR on the accounts could be worth the money... However, you have not posted images of the actual gear.

I may be interested, but I've got to see the gear

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2cigars View Post
    I'll give you a free bump here and give you my thoughts.

It's not hard to get a character up to level 60 even WITHOUT scripts/bots... There is no way to verify how these characters were leveled which makes them worth very little in the deal.

https://i.imgur.com/JyHmh.jpg In all of the pics, you have buffs like Warcry turned on, which drastically changes things like your res.

IE My level 55 DH had 20k DPS, but after letting sharpshooter fill up my crit% for a few seconds, I am 80k DPS in a screenshot.

...The GEAR on the accounts could be worth the money... However, you have not posted images of the actual gear.

I may be interested, but I've got to see the gear
    As I said in my original post "If you have any further specific questions you are free to post them here or PM me." If you are serious in purchasing either account I have no problem sharing gear pictures or anything else you might request. That said, both of these accounts were leveled 100% legitimately with no exploits/scripts/bots. Myself and my brother actually played these accounts and hand-farmed all of the gold that was sold in this community.

Saying the characters have no value is completely silly. If that were the case, you may as well go buy a blank account and level 3 characters for days to 60 yourself (or pay $40 per character to have a PL service do it; more for the hardcore characters...aka the account is already a better deal in that case --- $40 PL + $40 PL + $70 HC PL + $40-60 blank account...NOT including a single piece of gear or gold on the account).

I will assume you were looking to buy via moneybookers or WU, otherwise you failed to read my original post in the first place.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account #2 has been sold.

flushable's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Account #2. Was exactly as advertised. Great seller, fast and easy! Would definitely snatch up his other account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account #1 has been sold to geldsell +rep.
    Last edited by Wukufyze; 07-08-2012 at 08:21 PM.

geldsell's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Account #1.
    Last edited by geldsell; 07-15-2012 at 11:54 PM.