Someone explain this to me menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gold4RP's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone explain this to me

I came here to trade some diablo gold and a few demon buddy licenses, and not 5 minutes after posting i get accused of being a scammer because i joined today? How else am i meant to post here without joining? Google took me here..

Someone explain this to me
    Assyrianlegend's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype i buy gold. [email protected]

Angelus234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People tend to have different tolerances for uncertainty and ambiguity. They fear to be scammed and you offer a price cheaper than the retail price. People who are quite intolerant of uncertainty, immediately imagine the worst case scenario. Therefore they act with a response vain for reassurance and they experiences many anxious symptoms.

Lass3-'s Avatar Knight-Captain
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will explain it to you. " Selling Demonbuddy Keys, for 50$ when people are selling them for 100-250, doesn't seems legit. Well ofc we can be wrong. And if you want to show us we're wrong, some people have to use the faith in you. They must trust you.. Its hard to start out with 1 rep, and a few posts, indeed. But when selling stuff there is "WAY" lower than the average sellers, makes the alarm bells ring. if you understand.. When we see positive trades, and no "scamming" then only the trolls will accuse you for scamming..

For making it safer for all, you should also be ready to show id, which matches your paypal, showing it on Webcam, and so on. by showing a lot of personal information makes buyers more safe. And thereby you might have a chance. I do not say that you have to do this, but its a start. I'm sorry if we made you leave OC.

phh23's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm me

i'm interested in the demonbuddy.
    Last edited by phh23; 06-28-2012 at 06:53 PM.