SCAMMER on the move SerenityNow menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TanookiLover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCAMMER on the move SerenityNow

Forum Name: SerenityNow

BattleTag: Sanctuary#2970

Steam: Strasaphere

Originally Posted by TanookiLover View Post
    Wow this guy just ran off after i gave him 888,888 gold in good faith to at least show me he had the first item.

I knew something was fishy when in the post he says he already has the items. But when chatting on skype, we are waiting for him to buy the items so he can show me (lied from the start). While we're waiting for the items he is pushing me to just give the whole amount while we have to wait for steam to give him the items (lol wat? waited for 15 mins chatting). I said i'll just wait til steam comes through, and I told him I went to get snacks. When I come back, everything is defriended and he is gone LOL

Trying to hide, but I can see he's still online in-game and on steam LOL
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...d3-us-igg.html (Looking for Dota2 Couriers, Trading D3 US IGG)

Have screenshots and skype transcript if necessary. Steam alias is something different now, but I took a screenshot that his previous steam alias was "Sanctuary", so definitely him scamming. Never even showed the items in steam trade window.

Looked at his latest posts: made account a week ago -> posted simple guide to build quick reps -> 1 day ago he suddenly started trying to buy gold anywhere he could in the tens of millions, he even has a new thread trying to do it down below. Also suspiciously defends another 1 rep seller with 1 day account trying to buy gold in bulk unsuccessfully.

I don't know if this evidence is compelling, just want to warn you guys. All I know is, I'm lucky I only lost 888,888g to this guy.
    Last edited by TanookiLover; 06-23-2012 at 08:17 AM.

SCAMMER on the move SerenityNow
    jorn88's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a scammer indeed, and if he already took off with 800k IGG then he definatly is! Thanks for the warning, you should post it in the stickied Scammer Info thread aswell.

TanookiLover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see it, doing now

Saplolx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same guy that scammed me for 80 bucks, here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...n-cd-keys.html (4x Diablo-3 Standard Edition CD-keys.)
    Ive posted his real skype before and all the conversations he as been banned on his original id verified account. Note the nickname. He also as a char name on WOW servers, Sylvanas EU named Strasaphere, a priest.
    The paypal that he used to trade with me belonged to his mother. The paypal name is Debby Ray . This ****ing kid keeps scamming people... what a shame. I hope someone hunt his ass down.