Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, First off I just wanted to say that even though I don't understand everything you have done I have a great appreciation for the work and knowledge you guys have. Having said that I must admit you guys are on a way different level in terms of your coding and as much as I hate to ever leech and would love to contribute to your work I just don't have the knowledge you posses. Is there any way that someone would be gracious enough to provide the gbid's for the new 2.1 items so I can work on them in the cky d3 ros save editor. I know viper and cky as well as the rest of the community would be very grateful and I will make sure you guys get all the credit and any other support I can provide. I appreciate any help you can provide and thank you in advance.
    Dave.

Dolphe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luyourck View Post
    Hello, First off I just wanted to say that even though I don't understand everything you have done I have a great appreciation for the work and knowledge you guys have. Having said that I must admit you guys are on a way different level in terms of your coding and as much as I hate to ever leech and would love to contribute to your work I just don't have the knowledge you posses. Is there any way that someone would be gracious enough to provide the gbid's for the new 2.1 items so I can work on them in the cky d3 ros save editor. I know viper and cky as well as the rest of the community would be very grateful and I will make sure you guys get all the credit and any other support I can provide. I appreciate any help you can provide and thank you in advance.
    Dave.
    In format ActorName | StringListName | GamebalanceID
    Gamebalance.txt - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In format ActorName | StringListName | GamebalanceID
    Pastebin.com

All Actornames that ends with _x1 were added/changed for RoS
    Last edited by Dolphe; 10-20-2014 at 04:15 PM.

luyourck's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much, You are awesome

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had rep I would give you all of it, thanks from the whole console community.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dolphe I really want to thank you again, my friend CKY who is a main programmer for the d3ros editor for ps3 has some questions on some of the ways you are able to or the program you use to do the coding. Ill post his link and if ya have time I would appreciate it if you guys could get together.http://www.xpgamesaves.com/user/873909-cky/
    Thanks and happy hackin

Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dolphe I really want to thank you again, my friend CKY who is a main programmer for the d3ros editor for ps3 has some questions on some of the ways you are able to or the program you use to do the coding. Ill post his link and if ya have time I would appreciate it if you guys could get together.http://www.xpgamesaves.com/user/873909-cky/
    Thanks and happy hackin
    Sorry, I have no time to help him out.
    How to get the Gamebalance ID through Enigma.D3.

Code:
    public static IEnumerable<T> GetContainer<T>(Enigma.D3.Enums.SnoGroupId id) where T : Enigma.D3.Sno.SerializeMemoryObject
    {
        return Enigma.D3.Sno.SnoHelper.Enumerate<T>(id);
    }

foreach (GameBalance Gamebalance in GetContainer<GameBalance>(Enigma.D3.Enums.SnoGroupId.GameBalance))
                    foreach (GameBalance.Item ItemData in Gamebalance.x028_Items.x08_Items)
                          ItemData.x100 = GamebalanceID (Struct Item.x100)

enigma32's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and happy hackin
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

If someone has a question, then simply ask in appropriate forum Don't run around looking for people to make contact with someone to ask what their questions are XD Just my two cents.

CKY2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dolphe View Post
    Sorry, I have no time to help him out.
    How to get the Gamebalance ID through Enigma.D3.

Code:
    public static IEnumerable<T> GetContainer<T>(Enigma.D3.Enums.SnoGroupId id) where T : Enigma.D3.Sno.SerializeMemoryObject
    {
        return Enigma.D3.Sno.SnoHelper.Enumerate<T>(id);
    }

foreach (GameBalance Gamebalance in GetContainer<GameBalance>(Enigma.D3.Enums.SnoGroupId.GameBalance))
                    foreach (GameBalance.Item ItemData in Gamebalance.x028_Items.x08_Items)
                          ItemData.x100 = GamebalanceID (Struct Item.x100)
    Thank you for your reply.. After luyourck posted on another gaming site that he ask here and you gave him the game balance ID dump, I tried to use my login to see if could get your method of extraction, but could not reply, this is why he asked.. thank you for the snip-it... The Class Enigma.D3.Sno.SerializeMemoryObject is not in the current SVN. So I have no way test your code until I write that class. The game balance id is only part of what is missing. I have been looking for a way to read the .gam files from the Mpq files but there encrypted tightly moogie used to be able to read them but not in there current state..

Using this Method you are reading from the memory but I dont have the ability to read from the memory.. I dont own any copy of this game in any form.

Would you be willing to a do another dump of the snoaffix list or send me the source of what you are using and I will try to find someone else with a copy of the game to run it on..

Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

If someone has a question, then simply ask in appropriate forum Don't run around looking for people to make contact with someone to ask what their questions are XD Just my two cents.
    You are quite right.. but that is hard to do when the account that i have for this site cant do anything but report posts if you look @CKY I am a user have been for about a year.

I have been trying to get a hold of you for a year but never was able to contact you on this site.. to see if you could help figure out the encryption of the gam files...

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...Enigma.D3.Sno/ here you can find SerializeMemoryObject (different project, same SVN repo).

So you're saying gam files are encrypted on console? That seems quite useless... All I know is how to open MPQ files with MPQ Editor and then read the content using the layouts here https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...AutoGenerated/.

Since you don't have a process to read from, you can load the files directly (extracted files ofc) with https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...o/SnoHelper.cs

CKY2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...Enigma.D3.Sno/ here you can find SerializeMemoryObject (different project, same SVN repo).

So you're saying gam files are encrypted on console? That seems quite useless... All I know is how to open MPQ files with MPQ Editor and then read the content using the layouts here https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...AutoGenerated/.

Since you don't have a process to read from, you can load the files directly (extracted files ofc) with https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...o/SnoHelper.cs
    Thank You..

You just made life a whole lot easier.. I can now move on. It will take about a week to finish but that's better then using a random number generator and generating the numbers manually. Between your advice and Dolphe snip-it I was able to extract out everything I want but there is a lot more that should be extracted but I dont have the time to Implement that right now.

Happy Hacking....
    Last edited by CKY2; 10-24-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: brain fart

simonc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Can anyone help me how to interact successfully with Portals ( getting the proper screen coordinate for activation). I used the World X,Y,Z coordinates of the Actor, but for some Portals, pointing the Mouse Cursor onto this coordinate (after converting to screen coordinate), its far away from being able to activate (mouse cursor doesn't change to the grab icon). An example of such portal would be the Act 3 Bastion Keep Stronghold portals (the orange ones). e.g. The Keeps Death Level 1, The Armory... etc

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least I have no idea. Maybe add some Z offset before calculating what pixel to click?

simonc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I didn't have any exact method to get the screen coordinate to click, I end up checking for changes in Cursor handle when I move it systematically over the section around the actor. So far worked out pretty well

Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132 ... LastLast