0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3 chat bot for clan stats

I've seen plenty of threads about "if a chat bot is feasible", if it's possible, or if it exists. Well, the answer to all those questions is yes, as I recently saw this in a Youtube video:

https://i.imgur.com/lQrdElW.png

I've tried searching everywhere for this thing, but couldn't find it. Does anyone know any more details about this chat bot? All I want is something similar to this - a bot with nice clan features. No spamming or selling shit or that kind of stuff, just a clan chat bot that accumulates drop data. Not sure what other features that bot has to offer - a clan chat log would be awesome, especially to capture links posted by clan members, but that might be a bit too difficult :-)

D3 chat bot for clan stats
    R3peat's Avatar Site Donator while(true) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/132
    Trade Feedback
    66 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u canot find it cause its a private chat bot

clan drop statistics - stored in a local database file
    run manager - create runs + ask for running parties
    automatic paragon lvl up congrats messages
    paragon xp dayli statistics based on lvl changes
    regular chat + whisper command detection
    clan war feature
    group clan war feature
    roll the dice command

The Creator of this will never share it cause its not nearly rdy for some kind of public release. The bot have to be refactored before sharing with others

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [curious mode on]
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

TurbineHot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Curious mode on as well]

KillerJohn, since you've done a great deal of programming on your awesome TurboHUD project I'm wondering if there's a way...

I mean, I know that this bot and TurboHUD are two completely different topics, but there might be one small overlap - when thinking about programming such a bot myself, I don't even know how to extract messages from chat. Do you know if all chat log text can be read from memory just like THUD reads everything from memory? I'm not too much interested in all the features that R3peat listed... but what really would be interesting is to have a way of storing chat log + loot log and just parse this data to some website where I can do random stuff with that (chat activity, logs, loot statistics).

R3peat's Avatar Site Donator while(true) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/132
    Trade Feedback
    66 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TurbineHot View Post
    [Curious mode on as well]

KillerJohn, since you've done a great deal of programming on your awesome TurboHUD project I'm wondering if there's a way...

I mean, I know that this bot and TurboHUD are two completely different topics, but there might be one small overlap - when thinking about programming such a bot myself, I don't even know how to extract messages from chat. Do you know if all chat log text can be read from memory just like THUD reads everything from memory? I'm not too much interested in all the features that R3peat listed... but what really would be interesting is to have a way of storing chat log + loot log and just parse this data to some website where I can do random stuff with that (chat activity, logs, loot statistics).
    yes u can read the ingame chat list from memory. but just the last 120 entries.
    u can scan the list for new entries and store them into a file, a database or whatever and do whatever u like

hitJackroad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good im interested