0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kijx View Post
    If they were at all concerned about their customers and product integrity, they would have been more vocal and caring about the issue at hand. Yes, there was a post made on their website that stated there would be a 12 Hour Maintenance. I don't have the details on when the maintenance was scheduled to start and end or what it was suppose to cover (whether it was website or bot related or the combination of both in preparation of patch 1.0.2b changes). We all are registered to the website forums and the easiest thing that could of been done, which is logical to most, is to send a mass e-mail to everyone that is a paid customer, informing them on what's going on (this is easy to do, we're all in a database). They would also post updates on their Facebook Page and Twitter account (which is deleted) if this was the case. Lets just face it, he bought cheap hosting (obviously with how we had so much website and bot down time), from a cheap domain name provider, and provided a bot inferior to others out right now and sold it for straight cash for quick capital before he faced the inevitable warden.

If you have already noticed, their concern for customers and their product integrity has always been a minimum. Crappy support, crappy updates, crappy communication, crappy guides, not enough explanation on the bot use, etc, etc.

1. Website is down, pages are 404
    2. No communication
    3. Deletes twitter account

Lets get real people...
    1. Website is down, pages are 404 = only for the website link, like going directly to forum etc, the actual website is simply a blank page, like a brand new html page, which combined may be caused by switching webhost

2. No communication = let be honest, the people owning this are programmer, totally not the kind of people good in marketing and comunication, theres even grammar error on screenshot they posted on their facebook, which they never really used (But yes they suck at giving us info etc)

3. Deletes twitter account = they do answer some email, having a twitter isnt safe for that kind of compagny, way too easy to track. I dont see any reason to answer email since you can chargeback on paypal up to like 90 days after purchase

Lets have some hope, considering those and the fact that they did mention the 12 hour down time on their forum today

WHat happened to virtual steroids?
    silentdeathz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jacrazy View Post
    all the otherr "good" bots ivge seen are just in beta stages, might you reomment one that, for $30 works on unlimited diablo accounts for loifetime and can grind custom places easily?
    Sadly the license only applies to 1 bnet account these days.

You're an idiot. A bot is a bot. It replicates things based on what it's set to. Of course D3TNT is capable of making 800k per hour. Just D3TNT will actually make profiles for it.
    I'll believe I see it. So far I' havent seen any bot capable of matching immortal's GPH. Thats not to say it wont be able to in the future, but you dont farm gold in the present based on future numbers.
    Last edited by silentdeathz; 06-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.

kijx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vipernoel View Post
    800K gold per hour?

1-60 i play in 5 hours. NO BOT NEED!
    You're an idiot. A bot is a bot. It replicates things based on what it's set to. Of course D3TNT is capable of making 800k per hour. Just D3TNT will actually make profiles for it. The Royal Crypts thing is like the only thing that was offered, and it was made by a customer.
    Last edited by kijx; 06-06-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Phishstick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just thought u guys might want to relax a bit website is no longer 404, host has been changed. i like how lot of people lost their shit when the site went down for a hour or so :P

personally i would not be pissed or surprised if i bought a shaddy product and it stopped working... its like buying drugs on the street and expecting a refund policy..

jacrazy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're an idiot. A bot is a bot. It replicates things based on what it's set to. Of course D3TNT is capable of making 800k per hour. Just D3TNT will actually make profiles for it.
    so it costs more, per account, takes more time to set up, and does the same thing...

better is... where? im not paying an extra $600 for all my accounts combined for "support"

kijx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not take more to set up. D3TNT is idiot proof and its not bound to just doing one thing like Immortal Bot, and if you were to do something else, you would have to set up custom pathing and what not on your own. Face it, its a piece of trash anyways. All it was good for was Crypt farming.. but what happens when they nerf crypts? Bot is useless then huh.. Guess they will need their customers to make more profiles and make their product actually worth 30$..

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vipernoel View Post
    800K gold per hour?

1-60 i play in 5 hours. NO BOT NEED!
    Yes, but I can make money and do nothing while botting. Manually playing is getting more and more boring and tedious. I made $142 in the past day from botting, so w/e.

micony's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, guys, one more victim from VS here...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not take more to set up. D3TNT is idiot proof and its not bound to just doing one thing like Immortal Bot, and if you were to do something else, you would have to set up custom pathing and what not on your own. Face it, its a piece of trash anyways. All it was good for was Crypt farming.. but what happens when they nerf crypts? Bot is useless then huh.. Guess they will need their customers to make more profiles and make their product actually worth 30$..

considering i made over 300mil without crypts, lets "face it huh" it was pretty useful... do you just say the first thing you can come up with without even fact checking, ANY part of it?

micony's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets stop the conversation about D3TNT.....I just want my VS back...

seeker24's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started a dispute on paypal, tried to get my money back. only requested 20/29 euros back. 40 dollars canadian is alot to pay for a bot that doesn't even inform their users that the website is going down via email. The forums would always go down and I emailed questions to the supplier before i even bought the bot (yesterday), I sent them an email today and the automated response doesn't say anything about their website going down.... I also couldn't figure out how to skip quest dialogs or find explainations of all of the settings.. Took me a very long time to figure out that you needed to put waypoints really close to each otherwise they wont actually work.

FRUSTRATING!

I'll either try D3advanced (not updated yet) or TNTD3 (apparently it works according to 1 user on the forums right now..)

Markn12's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use D3TNT at your own risk. I made a new email from my ISP a brand new D3 key setup D3TNT on a fresh install of my other PC just diablo and D3TNT installed basically and the account got hacked within 4 hrs of using D3TNT. I repeated the process with a guest pass same result.

DKorotkov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they will get their database back.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, so i either wait for vs, or pay monthly, PER ACCOUNT for tnt that doesnt even have as many options.

isn't that swell,

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they were at all concerned about their customers and product integrity, they would have been more vocal and caring about the issue at hand. Yes, there was a post made on their website that stated there would be a 12 Hour Maintenance. I don't have the details on when the maintenance was scheduled to start and end or what it was suppose to cover (whether it was website or bot related or the combination of both in preparation of patch 1.0.2b changes). We all are registered to the website forums and the easiest thing that could of been done, which is logical to most, is to send a mass e-mail to everyone that is a paid customer, informing them on what's going on (this is easy to do, we're all in a database). They would also post updates on their Facebook Page and Twitter account (which is deleted) if this was the case. Lets just face it, he bought cheap hosting (obviously with how we had so much website and bot down time), from a cheap domain name provider, and provided a bot inferior to others out right now and sold it for straight cash for quick capital before he faced the inevitable warden.

If you have already noticed, their concern for customers and their product integrity has always been a minimum. Crappy support, crappy updates, crappy communication, crappy guides, not enough explanation on the bot use, etc, etc.

1. Website is down, pages are 404
    2. No communication
    3. Deletes twitter account

Lets get real people...

no idea what you tested but this bot is the best out there, also the updates were good. he listens to the community and adjusted updates on that therefore.

furthermore, the site was in the beginning on cloudflare, then it 404d and now it is on leaseweb
    Last edited by stfufag; 06-06-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast