Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot Exp leoric manor (beta) (Any class)

Hi, i take a bit of my time to make this bot for leveling my monk :
    /!\ No well working, only tried in normal mode, and is a bit hasardous, if someone can help me doing it /!\

[AutoIt] Bot Monk exp Leoric manor - Pastebin.com

Before starting it you need to be at the select screen BUT to have take the quest 9 at the checkpoint of the leoric Manor. I only used it with my monk.
    Spells :

1- heal
    2- spell that hit around you
    click : attack in area using no mana/spirit/rage/arcane power/...

I used lvl 15 to 20 but the bot die offently ^^ 'ill try to arrange this script when i'll have time and depending if many people use it or not.
    Last edited by flotos; 07-07-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Bot Exp leoric manor (beta) (Any class)
    kolitan2's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will try this later

imitebewrong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trying, will let you know.

Ghent's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any luck with this?

What would need to be modified to make it work with a DH?

flotos's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mhhh the problem is that script doesn't search for enemies, it just run into them and it with AOE spells around... a DH havent that kind of spells, no ?

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What resolution is this for? I haven't tried running it or anything yet but I want to start to customize it for other classes and I was just wondering since it isn't posted anywhere.

Originally Posted by flotos View Post
    mhhh the problem is that script doesn't search for enemies, it just run into them and it with AOE spells around... a DH havent that kind of spells, no ?
    No, but you have skills that can be used if the script is edited correctly, for instance instead of running into the pack you can move back away from it slightly, while dropping some caltrops and then just shoot using multishot or rapid fire using MouseClickDrag. Out of the box this script is only good for Monks, and with very slight mods is good for Barbarians, and with heavy mods its good for WD/Wiz/DH.

Honestly the best character for this would be a Wizard using Archon, using MouseClickDrag for the duration of Archon over the area where the mobs come from, coupled with a hydra you wouldn't much have to worry about with monster detection.

To be honest this was going to be my backup spot if they really nerfed Sarkoth, since this place is always here and always open and you actually get roughly the same amount of gold, it just isn't as easy to fool proof the bot since there are some random bits like an elite that can spawn right where you spawn, and one that can spawn right where you walk in before you kill the mobs... but thats where a DH or Wizard would shine, since they would just teleport or vault past.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 07-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.

flotos's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is for 1920*1080 version. But you said it's your backup for farming, it will need an item detection then with imagesearch. I only have a monk (33) and witch doctor (60) to test it :/

Berzerker77's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone confirm this ?

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Berzerker77 View Post
    someone confirm this ?
    Confirm what? It isn't an exploit it is just a decent place to do a little AFK leveling @ the right levels with gear.

Thanks for letting me know what resolution this is in. I don't do imagesearch, I have some pixelsearch code that I wrote myself with my own colors. I didn't really mean I was going to use this script to replace my sarkoth farm script either, just that this area was my backup for sarkoth. Honestly I just need to swap out the movement/attack codes and this will work fine with the "framework" of my custom bot.

Mainly its just my backup for farming for gold, not really items anyway. Drops about the same amount of gold per run as sarkoth does, sometimes less sometimes more. Had a few where very little dropped and some games where 12k dropped. But the major part is,... its 100% there, unlike sarkoth. and it isn't much farther of a run, maybe an extra 30-40 yards. Its also a good way to possibly get around one of the proposed methods of tracking a sarkoth bot, sarkoth kill counts. There is no unique mob in here, so no unique mob kill numbers to go by... if that sort of stat/detection even exists.

sn1kzze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone clarify which quest exactly? cuz i goto quest 9 "the impisoned angel" and theres 3 waypoints to choose from -> begin quest, the cursed hold, chamber of suffering.

Fizzlop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what skills do you suggest for wizard?

zladie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what skills with barb

flotos's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will do when i have the time (not before a week) a better version for every class : for DH and wizard, staying at range, and for monk and barbarian (actually) go in the mob pack. for barbarian i think WW could be good but i never played it :/ same for wizard.

Originally Posted by sn1kzze View Post
    Can anyone clarify which quest exactly? cuz i goto quest 9 "the impisoned angel" and theres 3 waypoints to choose from -> begin quest, the cursed hold, chamber of suffering.
    You should go quest 9 - begin quest then go to leoric manor WP, go talk to the guy behind you and then leave the game and start the bot

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flotos View Post
    i will do when i have the time (not before a week) a better version for every class : for DH and wizard, staying at range, and for monk and barbarian (actually) go in the mob pack. for barbarian i think WW could be good but i never played it :/ same for wizard.

You should go quest 9 - begin quest then go to leoric manor WP, go talk to the guy behind you and then leave the game and start the bot
    I've found Cleave to be the best skill, as all the mobs run to you and you might run out of fury before WW kills everything. Cleave with the Explodie rune. I would run cleave on Left, WW on Right, stomp+buffs on 1-4. Cleave for X amount of seconds/attacks, then WW around in a circle to attempt to get any stragglers or ranged mobs (that are randomly there) You get cleave at like level 3, so its a better option than WW that you get at 20. I suggest adding a variable for difficulty, as many classes have much better skill combos to use for such things at higher levels, like archon for wizards as an example, even just a different rune thats available higher. Then you can have different attack sequences setup all in the same file, and switch them easily with variables.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 07-25-2012 at 06:15 PM.

krims0nknite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why bother with WW, when you can Earthquake and cleave?

Pop War Cry for Fury, Call of the Ancients, EQ is probably the easiest.

Although with CoA you get less XP

Edit: Ahhh for lower levels, I see!
    Last edited by krims0nknite; 08-12-2012 at 06:44 AM.