[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Thanks for ur explanation

Is it possible to meat up on skype or something to help me out ? i'll donate ya if u can help me out

Regards

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schmoggg View Post
    Hi,

FastFind is a C++ library that provides more sophisticated image manipulation tools then the ones that get shipped with autoit.
    You wont see any motion of your cursor like in older versions without fastfind. The reason for that is that FF takes "screenshots" of a certain part of your display and then does some find algorithm to determine the best spot ( highest density ) for given colors....

Any questions ?
    You know ive also noticed that like 1 in 50 times or so, if there are zombies walking about near the cellar door it will detect them instead and the barb will run up and earthquake them in the face quite funny its so rare not worth spending time trying to fix thou

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still got one problem :/ i've got it working greatly now on my VM machine with 2 cores and 2 gigs of ram.

But when sakaroth is dead my barb keeps clicking the aura of my follower (eventho it cancelled the aura and i haven't got the aura anymore)

Any ideas ?

suursuz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey my problem is my barbi goes to dank caller but doesnt enter just waits on the outside and doenst attack any mob
    if dank caller is closed he doesnt do anything still waits near the enter again how can ı solve these problems ı use same skills.

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dieri View Post
    I still got one problem :/ i've got it working greatly now on my VM machine with 2 cores and 2 gigs of ram.
    But when sakaroth is dead my barb keeps clicking the aura of my follower (eventho it cancelled the aura and i haven't got the aura anymore)
    Any ideas ?
    There is only one line that right clicks on the aura. There is nothing dependent on that. I looked at the Loot Method and it i must say that part of the code is kinda messed up.
    I cant test it atm but i guess i have an idea where this behaviour is coming from.

It searches for colorcodes with a very high tolerance. It could be that your follower wears something that triggers the loot.

Could you try to strip your follower so he is naked ? In theory it should fix the problem. Anyways the bot should exit the game after a few minutes nevertheless ( Could you also just wait for 5 Mins an see if he leaves when not striped ? ).

hey my problem is my barbi goes to dank caller but doesnt enter just waits on the outside and doenst attack any mob
    if dank caller is closed he doesnt do anything still waits near the enter again how can ı solve these problems ı use same skills.
    Townportal on "t" and move on mouse3 ? Do you use FastFind ? If yes do you see the cellarentrance on the minimap ? Do you have movespeed on your gear; set in your script ?

Shadowfoxy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated the script to the latest version, everything looks ok except for the option to turn off the 'third step gold pick up'. I can't seem to find it anymore

HolyEradicator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    It is on by default.. infact there is no option to disable it if you dont see it then somthing is wrong
    Should I re-install the entire script? How would I fix this? Thanks for your support! HE

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one line that right clicks on the aura. There is nothing dependent on that. I looked at the Loot Method and it i must say that part of the code is kinda messed up.
    I cant test it atm but i guess i have an idea where this behaviour is coming from.

It searches for colorcodes with a very high tolerance. It could be that your follower wears something that triggers the loot.

Could you try to strip your follower so he is naked ? In theory it should fix the problem. Anyways the bot should exit the game after a few minutes nevertheless ( Could you also just wait for 5 Mins an see if he leaves when not striped ? ).
    Whell i tried without gear but it clicks on the aura of my follower somehow because it still clicks around her.

suursuz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup townportal on 't' move on mouse3 ı use fastfind have %12ms boot yes ı see the caller entrance on minimap
    i didnt change anything on my script only one time ı complated the run then never complate again

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shadowfoxy View Post
    I just updated the script to the latest version, everything looks ok except for the option to turn off the 'third step gold pick up'. I can't seem to find it anymore
    This is on by default now but does not take any extra time, the time it takes him to walk to the third point has been deducted from the wait time before looting starts

Should I re-install the entire script? How would I fix this? Thanks for your support! HE
    Yea try downlaoding all files again with default settings and replace all the files

Whell i tried without gear but it clicks on the aura of my follower somehow because it still clicks around her.
    try using the templar for a few runs and see if same thing happens

iwillnotdie's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The templar will always have the aura because he is a melee fighter and stays close to you, I prefer to use the enchantress although it is a bit less gold find.

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    try using the templar for a few runs and see if same thing happens
    Thanks! worked the tamplar doesnt get the aura

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dieri View Post
    Thanks! worked the tamplar doesnt get the aura
    Wait a second. If i cancel the aura by rightclicking on it, my follower still maintains the aura ?
    Last edited by Schmoggg; 07-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a second. If i cancel the aura by rightclicking on it my follower still maintains the aura ?
    My templar doesnt get the aura for some reason ? my enchantress did get it all the time.

And because of the aura my barb kept searching for legendary's i geuss cuz it kept clicking the aura
    Last edited by Dieri; 07-02-2012 at 09:27 AM.

sushixt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm , So i had it to "True" on the loot of Gem and Blues . And out 10 , they picked it up like once . Any idea or script to add in ?

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast