[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    sushixt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raakall View Post
    My bot doesnt work , i run it . then ingame i hit = and it doesnt start doing anything.
    You got to start it at the Resume selection page .

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BlackSack,

The script runs perfectly fine on my own pc but doesn't run good in VM.

I've got a i7 2600k 560Ti and only 4 gigs of ram.
    It ain't running smooth on the VM machine but it does on my own pc
    Does it matters that i run windows (32 bit) ?

Azron's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine was working then all of a sudden randomly, be it 1 hour 2 hours or 5 mins i get this error

Line 7214 (File"Clocation of script)

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

I thought it was the pick up array - but nothing any ideas guys?

amustrami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Azron View Post
    mine was working then all of a sudden randomly, be it 1 hour 2 hours or 5 mins i get this error

Same here, same error. Moving back to O version while at work.

Moredot's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to stop script scanning for legendaries after the first time? It keeps detecting my followers and ancients' aura and run around in circles trying to pick up "legendaries"

Pretty hilarious at first seeing how it was like a dog chasing its own tail but frustrating after awhile as you cut down seconds elsewhere only to have it waste it all back chasing fake legendaries.

Thanks!

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by amustrami View Post
    Same here, same error. Moving back to O version while at work.
    +1 happens to me too.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torian89 View Post
    Was watching your very sexy bot do its thing for a bit but then hit this wall: 02/07/2012 00:34:21: Somthing went wrong in town, retrying next time

Occurs when it starts walking towards the vender to vend off the unstashed items. I notice he's clcking into the bushes beside the vendor and not on the vendor himself. How do I input the correct coords? 1920x1080 Win 32 here.
    does it happen repeatedly or just occasionally

Originally Posted by AlaZhaY View Post
    Hey Black, i noticed your run times are alot quicker than mine because your hero loads the maps about twice as fast as mine. What ssd are you running? I think its time to upgrade my old ssd.
    Im using a Vertex 3 240GB for my virtual machines.

Hey Sir Black, I need help. I happen to copy the exact same code but after killing sarkoth it tries to use the tesseractscreencapture but my problem is everytime it uses that function. My diablo 3 loses its window focus. How do I solve this? Is it because I'm running on win 32?

Please Help
    make sure you have newest versions of script and library files tess has not taken the focus for many versions

@heatl0rd this is a tolerance issue it stahes anything with browny pixels in them incase its a legnedary. If you make tolerance too low you miss legendaries, too high you get magics, choose your own in StashLoot function. As for the warcry the script cancels it before looting.. at least it does on mine lol check the delays before the line where he right clicks the aura icon.

Is there a way to stop script scanning for legendaries after the first time? It keeps detecting my followers and ancients' aura and run around in circles trying to pick up "legendaries"

Pretty hilarious at first seeing how it was like a dog chasing its own tail but frustrating after awhile as you cut down seconds elsewhere only to have it waste it all back chasing fake legendaries.

Thanks!
    He should cancel the aura before looitng, if hes not check you timings

This is some issue with fastfind, please get the error again without compiling to get a real line number

@Dieri I use VMware with 2 gigs of ram and 2 cores, put all the settings on low in the game then try if its still not fast then I dont know how you can make it faster

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Azron View Post

Hi,

thats a weird bug in the fastfind library. The problem with this crash is that it does not find the cellar but acts like it did. The FastFind function returns "true" which means - "hey i found the cellar" but does not set the resulting array correct. I dont know if that is an intended behaviour cause its not documented very well. So just replace the function EnhancedFind in your botscript with the following:
    Func EnhancedFind($x1 = 0, $y1 = 0, $x2 = 577, $y2 = 220, $xpos = 367, $ypos = 135, $recov = False)
    Local $aColorArray[3] = [0x7897EB, 0x404E9E, 0x536CB6]
    FFAddColor($aColorArray) ; add color to find array

For $retry = 1 To 3
    ; take 2 snapshots and black out everything that did not change
    FFSnapShot($x1 * $x_ratio, $y1 * $y_ratio, $x2 * $x_ratio, $y2 * $y_ratio, 2, $FFhWnd)
    Sleep(50)
    FFSnapShot($x1 * $x_ratio, $y1 * $y_ratio, $x2 * $x_ratio, $y2 * $y_ratio, 3, $FFhWnd)
    FFKeepChanges(3, 2, 25)
    ;FFSaveBMP("CellarOpen_" & @HOUR & @MIN & @SEC, false) ->uncomment if you wanna see the cellar minimap motion map

; do special search for the color in our motionmap
    Local $cellarCoords = FFBestSpot(10, 1, 4, $xpos * $x_ratio, $ypos * $y_ratio, -1, 25, False, $FFhWnd) ; search for the opening

If @error Then
    Call("AddLog", "The motionmap failed on try " & $retry & " with code " & @error)
    Else
    ExitLoop
    EndIf

Next

If Not @error And IsArray( $cellarCoords ) Then
    If Not $recov Then GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Cellar - Found position " & $cellarCoords[0] * $x_ratio & ", " & $cellarCoords[1] * $y_ratio)
    If Not $recov Then Call("AddLog", "Cellar - Found position " & $cellarCoords[0] * $x_ratio & ", " & $cellarCoords[1] * $y_ratio)
    Else
    If $TakeMissShots Then
    CaptureToTIFF("", "", "", "shots\NoCell_" & String($run) & ".tif", 1, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    $cellarCoords[0] = 1000 * $x_ratio
    $cellarCoords[1] = 500 * $y_ratio
    EndIf

; reset colormap
    FFResetColors()

Return $cellarCoords

EndFunc ;==>EnhancedFind

Moredot's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post

He should cancel the aura before looitng, if hes not check you timings
    Thanks, which line should I be looking at in the code for this? Or did you mean timings by computerlag?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
    Thanks, which line should I be looking at in the code for this? Or did you mean timings by computerlag?
    This line 458
    MouseClick("right", Round(694 * $x_ratio), Round(929 * $y_ratio)) ;cancel aura thanks to LATM

you could try increasing the value in the sleep command immediately before this line

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
    Hi,
    look at Line 458:
    MouseClick("right", Round(694 * $x_ratio), Round(929 * $y_ratio)) ;cancel aura thanks to LATM
    Increase the sleep time that is issued before this command. You could also check if the positions are correct.

Edit:
    @Black - get out of my mind ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schmoggg View Post
    Hi,

thats a weird bug in the fastfind library. The problem with this crash is that it does not find the cellar but acts like it did. The FastFind function returns "true" which means - "hey i found the cellar" but does not set the resulting array correct. I dont know if that is an intended behaviour cause its not documented very well. So just replace the function EnhancedFind in your botscript with the following:
    Yea this is such a strange error whats more strange is i have never got this error that ppl are reporting myself, your fix looks like it should do the job thou when it returns true with no co-ords we can blame this one on the author of fastfind

Lolat least we agree on the solution

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does the fastfind script actually do ?

Can't seem to find if its working or not dunno if it's on or not either...
    Can someone explain me how i get it to work and what it actually does ?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Dieri; 07-02-2012 at 07:33 AM.

keyvan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, did you managed to fix that? Because I've got the same issue

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dieri View Post
    What does the fastfind script actually do ?

Can't seem to find if its working or not dunno if it's on or not either...
    Can someone explain me how i get it to work and what it actually does ?

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

FastFind is a C++ library that provides more sophisticated image manipulation tools then the ones that get shipped with autoit.
    You wont see any motion of your cursor like in older versions without fastfind. The reason for that is that FF takes "screenshots" of a certain part of your display and then does some find algorithm to determine the best spot ( highest density ) for given colors.

There are currently two uses of FF in this bot.

The first:
    It scans the minimap for the cellar entrance to detect if its possible to enter the cellar.

The second ( only if the first one succeeded )
    It takes two images in a short interval of time and compares both pictures. Every pixel that did not change gets converted to black ( 0xFFFFFF ). After that it searches on that "black" image for pixels that match the colorcode of the open cellar and gets the position of that. Then it proceeds to enter the cellar.

The last step seems to be the one that most people struggle with.
    There are 3 possible reasons for that:
    1. People are to dumb to follow instructions ( 80% of all people complaining )
    2. The period of time between to screenshots is to small to render two different images. That's the case if the fps is to low ( to fix that increase the sleep timer between two captures ). To low means something below or around 30. In my first attempt i chose a too small delay as BlackSack noted. But people with good PCs dont to run in this issue anyways.
    3. It tries to take two snapshots of the screen while the toon is moving. If that is the case it will result in arbitrary coordinates for the cellar and your toon will miss the entrance.

If you want to know if the FastFind code is used while your toon is still walking just put a MsgBox in the EnhancedFind Method. This way a little box will pop up and notify you when the script starts searching. Just check if your toon still moves while this thing pops up.

Any questions ?
    Last edited by Schmoggg; 07-02-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930 ... LastLast