[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 53 1234551 ... LastLast
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 430K GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]

As requested I am starting a new Thread for the Barbarian Sarkoth Goldfarming Script which I am currently maintaining.

The Script was originally written by NotAres
    Original Pathing and Port by Tofuartist
    and Thank you to LATM, S|ck, Schmoggg and other people who have made lots of contributions.
    d
    OK everyone, this script will no longer be supported I will now be working on my HYBRID script only which will function exactly the same as this one but supports DH, Wiz, Barb, Monk all in the same script and switches them randomly if you choose. to use the hybrid with just your Barb like this one define only 1 hero http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

If you like the script and its making you **** loads of gold , Nothing says Thank you like a Generous Donation of Gold

This thread contuinues from: This thread

Features I have added since Tofu's Version (With all the features from NotAres DH script)

• Schmoggg's Never fail cellar finding
    • Stash tab choosing - select where you want items of each type to be stashed + automatically move onto a second tab when first one is full
    • Full logging of runtimes, gold find, item find, deaths, repair costs, item sale value, salvage amount, success/fail ratio
    • Gold income OCR tracking with GPH on the GUI
    • Made ilvl 60-63 stashing by S|ck optional (or you can use NotAres system which is faster/simpler (default))
    • Timing improvements 13s fail runs, 29s success runs
    • Optimised cellar grid search can select 4 or 8 point search grid depending on your variability
    • Optional 1 hour wait at menu after X runs
    • Uses tofu/LATM's build with grim harvest and sprint
    • Added option to use another war shout and call ancients before warping out on failed runs called $ExtraSafeExit
    • Added LATMs legendary item count fix
    • Added TP fail detection - if TP is interrupted by mob you instantly quit the game to reduce deaths and time
    • Fixed long term bug with infinite loop when stash is full
    • Customisable sakroth kill time depending on your DPS
    • Optionally take screen shots into folder /shots for every failed run so you can check position of open cellars that were missed
    • Configure 2 or 3 point walk pattern to collect gold depending on your pickup radius
    • Item salvaging instead of vendoring for magic items (when standard stashing system is used)
    • Custom keys for skills
    • 0% cellar miss rate with my search grid on my pc cant be certain it will be same for you
    • Fix to recover from runs where he stands on the open cellar door (100% success rate)
    • Optional remaining gold pickup with included Gold.PNG (set line 82 to $totalItems = 1, uncomment line 87, turn custom looting on)
    • Fixed stashing bug
    • Fixed running into wall failure
    • Added lamp blanking to stop false legendary counting - thanks LATM
    • Goto Town button! Press 0 at any time to make him vend after next success run
    • Optionally reduce legendary search area to remove false positives
    • Precise walk time calculation when looting - zero time wasted
    • Optionally scan for loot while porting back incase you missed some

Instructions
    1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images

In-game setup (Borrowed from NotAres thread)
    1. Select Quest: Act I Legacy of Cain - Explore Cellar
    2. Waypoint to Old Ruins
    3. Run North-West until you hit a checkpoint (You will reach the Check Point within 5-10 Seconds)
    4. Teleport to town, leave game
    5. Run AutoIt Script
    6. From the Main Menu press =

Build Required
    Barbarian
    Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo III

Wizard
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...PQS!hYU!acaZZZ

Hotkeys
    = Starts the Script
    X Stops the Script
    {PAUSE} Pauses the Script
    0 Goto town after next successful run

Settings
    My script does not use the INI file, please delete if you have one.
    You can switch between Notares style looting and the iLVL 60-63 stashing systems at line 159.

Stats
    With the following Stats I've made 426K/h (See Proof Below)

• 11% movespeed
    • 280% Gold Find
    • 15% Magic Find
    • 15K DPS
    • 15 feet Pickup Radius

Common problems
    • If you are not running 1920x1080 then please don't expect us to port it to other resolutions because I will not, sorry. The script is written to automatically scale to any resolution but it is not certain to work scaling is not always as simple as X * scale factor
    • If the game exits just after a townportal but before you arrive in town disable the $DetectTPFail in the settings or decrease the protect time
    • If you use Templar select "INSPIRE" instead of "GUARDIAN" skills for him to stop aura problem

if you find the lamp blanking slows you down too much disable it, you may get more legendary false positives

Log Analyser

You can summarise your log into some cool stats like this:
    Code:
    Log Duration: 03:57:06, Gaps: 0, Totaling: 00:00:00

Gold total: 1683152, Per Hour: 425934.96, Per Trip: 6630.99
    Items total: 51, Per Hour: 12.91, Per Trip: 0.22, Chance 13.36%
    Gems total: 206, Per Hour: 52.13, Per Trip: 0.89, Chance 65.95%
    Books total: 18, Per Hour: 4.56, Per Trip: 0.08, Chance 7.33%
    Potions total: 0, Per Hour: 0.00, Per Trip: 0.00, Chance 0.00%
    GoldPick total: 14, Per Hour: 3.54, Per Trip: 0.06, Chance 5.17%
    Extra loot: 30, per hour 7.59

Cellar frequency (success/total runs): 232/456: 50.88%
    Trips per hour: Total: 115.39, Success: 58.71, Fail 56.68
    Avg Runtime: 22.58s, Success: 29.32s, Fail: 13.29s, Vend: 55.01s

Repairs total: 19, Per Hour: 4.81, Cost: 4428 
    Deaths total: 0, Per Hour: 0.00
    Sold total: 318, Per Hour: 80.47
    Stashed total: 35, Per Hour: 8.86
    Stash full events: First tab 1, Both tabs: 1
    Failed runs: 4, Due to death: 0, Corrected with fix: 0
    Logged out events: 84

Total sold value: 149191, Avg sell value: 7852.16, Avg Item value: 469.15
    Using my matlab code here, if you can port it to AutoIT then please share
    [MatLab] Log analyse v2 - Pastebin.com

Files Needed :

The Script currently at v1.9.3x (2/7/2012)
    [AutoIt] Blaksack's mod 1.93x - Pastebin.com

Barbarian/Wizard Hybrid version at v1.9.3x (2/7/2012)
    [AutoIt] Blaksack's mod 1.93 HYBRID - Pastebin.com

The Support files:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/BlackBotFiles.zip
    Last edited by BlackSack; 07-08-2012 at 08:26 AM.

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Pipedream's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for putting all this information together, and for all of your hard work. A couple issues I'm having - with detectTPfail enabled, at the very end of successful TPs, it will detect a failure and quickly leave game, resulting in a 10second leave time when in town. Also, I'm not sure what might be causing this, but I am getting error 3006 occasionally, failure to load character info or something along those lines. Once again, thanks for all of your time spent on this, and for sharing.

veal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was pulling 300k an hour until my bags filled up with rares because he isn't stashing them. He opens up the stash and cycles through all the tabs but doesn't stash anything. Any idea what my problem is?

-edit Not sure if this has been posted but heres a quick note for anyone having a problem not being able to click on the cellar at all, I had anti aliasing disabled in game for awhile and had my anti aliasing controlled by nvidia, after having anti aliasing manually overriden by the control panel, it changed the pixels enough for the script to not be able to detect the cellar. Just a FYI for anyone who has had an issue with it.
    Last edited by veal; 06-28-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I still need to give the TP thing a little tweak just turn it off for now i think occasionally the load time is a little longer and this happens I will sort it out.

Im not sure whats wrong with your stashing you could try increasing tolerance

bordoc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    - optionally take screen shots into folder /shots for every failed run so you can check position of open cellars that were missed
    So i've tried enabling this many times, and it's never saved any screen shots for me. Not that it's an issue, I always detect the cellar within the first 3 points I have set.
    Just curious as to why I can't get it working.

EDIT: also, the script has some True/False values in quotes and others not, does this matter?

bordoc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They posted the hotfix details: Diablo III Hotfixes - June (Updated 6/2 - Diablo III

No comment on Sarkoth so should still be good. Should only be better with the much higher drop rates.

phaikia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying all the step.. and run the script but wont run. at log screen written ERROR "cant find resume button" any ideas ?

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this script is awesome

I'm having 36s successful runs even with my 7k DPS

keep up the hard work :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bordoc View Post
    So i've tried enabling this many times, and it's never saved any screen shots for me. Not that it's an issue, I always detect the cellar within the first 3 points I have set.
    Just curious as to why I can't get it working.

EDIT: also, the script has some True/False values in quotes and others not, does this matter?

Probably because you did not make a shots folder (required) I added a line to create folder automatically
    Also made the TP fail detection pretty much fail-proof it quits as soon as new tristram is detected instead of on a timer (saves even more time), it also detects if the portal never initiates
    Did the same for main menu detection (now starts a new run the moment resume button is found, not waiting predefined time)

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phaikia View Post
    Trying all the step.. and run the script but wont run. at log screen written ERROR "cant find resume button" any ideas ?
    did you put in the .DLL files into system32 folder?

Freedie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was testing 1.93h version lest night, previously I was using original script from previous thread. Only thing i had to change was loadtime to 3600 coz he wasnt intering the cellar. After that never missed that.

For the 1.93h Blacks version:
    -when the hero was porting to town(cellar not found), clicks for "esc"> "logout" was so fast that its starting to count down from that place, So i have to wait another 10sec to get out of the game. I`m using i7 laptop but still it was very fast for it. Can you put maybe a half second delay when porting finished? had to set $DetectTP=Fail , then was ok

-quite lot it misses cellar
    -sometimes it will click on open cellar and when he comes close to it, it will just stops there and wait...usually = dead
    -I had 14pick up radius but sometimes doesnt pick up all gold and stuff laying at ground
    -when I take a look after 2hours the character was in main menu, completly naked, I like wtf? all gear was broken.
    -and all stuff in inventory, it seems it doesnt vendor for me

thats the report how it worked for me so far.
    Last edited by Freedie; 06-28-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Freedie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tx View Post
    had same problem on my main PC, but it works on my laptop. I believe it is a problem with windows that he wont load the .dlls files or so

Pipedream's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, after much trial and error, I am also failing to stash rares, which is unfortunate with my current setup running 270gf/215mf.

phaikia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tx View Post
    yach I did put .DLL files in both windows folder and systems32

DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh God you used matlab.... gross. I'll take a look at your matlab code and see if me or one of my buddys can do a port. This is a good barb code, running this with high success rate.

Page 1 of 53 1234551 ... LastLast